Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-10-2022, 08:17 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default December 2022 Project anyone??

Every year I get caught up in the excitement with all the new product and inspiration for creating a December scrapbook. I recently bought paper products from Ali's new release to add to my huge stash with the plan to do a physical scrapbook to document our December but I think a digital scrapbook might fit better at this time. I went down a Pinterest rabbit hole and thought a 3x8 paper album would be fun too. LOL! I am all over the place. What I do know is that I will create some type of scrapbook this December
I have spent some time trying to get our 2019 DD album completed and I am so, so close!

What does everyone else have planned?
Old 11-11-2022, 04:57 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

I am contemplating on doing a holiday fave album like I did some years ago. I'd so love to do it, but the currency conversion is making me waver on buying the templates for it. :/
Old 11-27-2022, 04:19 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'm aiming to do Nettio's faves this year, because I keep saying I'm going to and I never end up actually doing it. I bought some cute kits during Black Friday here (Spreading Christmas Cheer by KBC, Candy Coated Christmas by Traci). I also picked up Cindy's mini album hoping to work in some of those pages too as an added pop of photos. I think that mixing it all in will give me a really nice Christmas album before the end of the year... and maybe give me the mojo to realize I can do a mini album 2-4 times a year to capture those moments!
Old 12-21-2022, 01:32 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

I'm making a "Kitty" album for my daughter. She has had so many cats in her life and she took tons of pics of them. Now to find them so she won't know what I'm doing... hehe... and off to the Shoppe I go to find me a Cat Kit.
Old 12-31-2022, 10:27 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

What templates do you use?
Old 01-04-2023, 12:50 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My original plan was a physical album but I have a pull to create something simple just to get it done for now. Maybe later create a more elaborately embellished physical album.

For my quick digital album, I am thinking:
Large photo or photo collage
cluster of journal card for story with a couple small floral/embellishment clusters
8x8 sized hard bound Shutterfly book
use many holiday digital kits