Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm
Default ISO: Pokemon Inspired Kit

My kids are both in love with Pokemon and I have so many pics of them that I need a Pokemon inspired kit for. They are having (another) Pokemon birthday party so I now will have even more photos to scrap. I was thinking of something inspired by the video game Pokepark II. There are some party supplies for inspiration here. I was looking for something like a Pokeball, lightning bolt for Pikachu, Ash's hat, flairs for the different type of Pokemon (see here for examples of the types), catch phrases for word art like "Go!" or "Gotta Catch 'Em All" (not sure how close you can get without copyright issues, so these are all just suggestions ), comic-like bubbles, a rainbow, etc. If anyone is ambitious and would like to do this it would rock!

I know there are others out there that have kids that love Pokemon (it's really big in my son's second grade class) so if you have anything to add that might help in creating this it would be awesome. Of course a DSi-like system or Wii remotes would be nice to add to it, also. Thanks for listening to me ramble.

BTW, I never thought I'd know so much about a kid's video game lol.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Shawna had one with Lauren... I looked in the store but it looks to be retired. Maybe you could PM her-
Old 11-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

I'm not sure if she could do anything since it's a retired kit and was a collab. That is really cool, though! I honestly can't believe there aren't more Pokemon-themed kits out there since I'm certain my kid isn't the only one crazed about it, lol. Thanks so much for your help!