Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2019, 01:34 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default help....kit suggestion ???

Well, I've searched my stash and I cannot find a kit (or I haven't been looking very well). I want to scrap about our garden renovation but I haven't been able to find the right kit. Please....can anyone suggest kits/bundles to me. There are home renovation kits, there are garden kits but there isn't a garden renovation kit. Help !!!
Old 08-29-2019, 06:07 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Could you use a garden or backyard kit that you like (or that matches your yard's colors) and use some "Before and After" WA from another kit to highlight your yard's progression? Or are you looking for "yard tools," like shovels or even a backhoe? [Also, I'm jealous that you've redone your garden. We didn't do much this past spring/summer so my front garden beds look...uninspiring. But it's made me realize I need to focus and get some nice fall flowers planted asap!]
Old 08-29-2019, 11:28 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I would do the same as Sara. Pull pieces from various kits you already own. The pictures will do most of the talking anyway. Embellish with your own word strips (they're super easy to make) and lot of flowers/greenery.
Old 08-30-2019, 04:13 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree City View Post
Could you use a garden or backyard kit that you like (or that matches your yard's colors) and use some "Before and After" WA from another kit to highlight your yard's progression? Or are you looking for "yard tools," like shovels or even a backhoe? [Also, I'm jealous that you've redone your garden. We didn't do much this past spring/summer so my front garden beds look...uninspiring. But it's made me realize I need to focus and get some nice fall flowers planted asap!]
I was hoping for one kit. LOL I started on a layout but the kit just wasn't the right fit...I'll just have to have a good browse and see what I can come up with. Oh, we needed to redo our garden. It was really bad (as you will see in the layout. LOL). I love our new garden...it's beautiful and next year there will be more plants. Money goes fast when you tackle an entire garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
I would do the same as Sara. Pull pieces from various kits you already own. The pictures will do most of the talking anyway. Embellish with your own word strips (they're super easy to make) and lot of flowers/greenery.
I was so hoping someone would think of a kit that was perfect for my layout but I guess there really isn't a garden renovation kit/bundle I will have another browse through my stash and find a main kit for the papers and I know there are garden themed elements in other kits so that's what I am going to do. Thank you !!
Old 08-30-2019, 06:04 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I could use a solid garden work/redo kit as well. Hint hint, designers! Something with all the cute ellies of muddy boots, shovels, wheelbarrows, trees/shrubs wrapped in burlap, so many fun possibilities! And all the fun word art about how sore you are the day after, lol!