Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2022, 06:36 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Anyone October Daily

So is anyone doing October Daily. I've been taking photos but haven't really done a page yet and I'm not set on a kit or maybe I'll mix and match digital kits. I don't know yet.

Show me purdy please if you jumped in already.

Old 10-13-2022, 08:57 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Ooooh, I am in such need of inspiration, I wish I had started an October Daily project! My plan is to do a Thankful 30 for November and combine photos with my daily gratitude.

Do you have a set of photo prompts you're following, Mary, or are you just shooting a photo a day?

Old 10-13-2022, 09:46 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I do photo a day and have been doing it for many years. When my children were young I used to do a scrapbooking page for the week of photos now I am not sure what I will do with the photos. I follow a monthly set of prompts.

Tamara
Old 10-13-2022, 10:36 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I am doing it and focusing on the colors of the season although I will have other things on some days. Already have lots of color around here even before the month started!

I did a cover page and titled it "October Celebrating Fall" with a sub-title of "A daily look at autumn in Ohio."

I have lots of kits from various places that are for autumn so I'm going to mainly use those. Since I have so many kits, I will have a variety of looks.

I've always taken lots of photos in the fall since I love the various colors (just hate what follows it!), so this project just seemed like something I would enjoy doing so I jumped right in this year.
Old 10-14-2022, 02:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
Ooooh, I am in such need of inspiration, I wish I had started an October Daily project! My plan is to do a Thankful 30 for November and combine photos with my daily gratitude.

Do you have a set of photo prompts you're following, Mary, or are you just shooting a photo a day?
I have old ones I’ve found on Pinterest that have color, leaves, outfit of the day, activity, pumpkin, apple, drink etc etc
I’m following but also just takin of what I see in my day out.

Old 10-14-2022, 02:07 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

@tam65 yes, prompts are def easier for me to follow so I have a broad idea of what to capture.

@havadepepper oh yes that’s creative what you see in Ohio. I may think of a page to add for that things I see in CT. My kiddos are teens and always out & about. It’s hard to get them to cooperate with me for photo shoots like when they were little. ��