Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 07-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Paypal

Anyone having issues with paypal? I used my sweet rewards this morning and it looks like paypal went directly to my banking account funds and left my paypal balance there?????? It is so strange!! It has always taken my paypal funds first and then if the total was more than than it would take from my bank account. So, now I am sitting with paypal funds that I can't seem to use .

and to top it all off....it says that the funds won't go through until July 16th!!! WTH so my status is queued!!!!! WAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I do not normally have paypal funds so it always pays from my checking account and have never had issues with it being on hold. In the past when I did use paypal and got money in my account I have never had that issue. I wonder if you email paypal you can get to the bottom of why they did not use the funds in your account?

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 07-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I haven't had a similar problem - yet. I'm going to make my SR purchase today, though, and I'll let you know if I have a problem. Now I wish I had made my purchase on Monday
Old 07-11-2012, 08:29 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

It is doing an e-check transfer? WTH???? It has NEVER done an e-check transfer before.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:37 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim21673 View Post
It is doing an e-check transfer? WTH???? It has NEVER done an e-check transfer before.
I tried to purchase something during Penny's birthday sale, and it did the same thing to me. It wanted to do an e-check transfer and wouldn't go through for days. So, I tried to change my payment method, and my cards weren't an option for some reason. I cancelled my order so I could just pay with a card through the site, but the coupon code wouldn't work a second time. I was not happy with PayPal!!

Old 07-11-2012, 08:42 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieKW View Post
I tried to purchase something during Penny's birthday sale, and it did the same thing to me. It wanted to do an e-check transfer and wouldn't go through for days. So, I tried to change my payment method, and my cards weren't an option for some reason. I cancelled my order so I could just pay with a card through the site, but the coupon code wouldn't work a second time. I was not happy with PayPal!!
That's what I am afraid of. I called Paypal and they said to stop the e-check. But if I stop I can't use my SR code again. This was a pretty big order....I guess I just have to sit and wait and wait and wait.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim21673 View Post
That's what I am afraid of. I called Paypal and they said to stop the e-check. But if I stop I can't use my SR code again. This was a pretty big order....I guess I just have to sit and wait and wait and wait.
If it's just an issue with the SR code, you might try contacting Meg or Robin to see if they can reset it. I don't know what the rules are for SR but you can always ask before stopping the e-check.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

when it did that to me my credit card on paypal file was expired even though I had funds in paypal..try checking that and if that's the case I'd cancel the e-check and contact Robin for a new SR code explain the problem to her and she'll I'm sure issue you a new code to use once

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 07-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Thanks Lynnette! I will just be patient and wait for the e-check to clear....even though the funds are in my paypal and my verified bank account! The 16th is a long time to wait though! LOL I have no idea why it decided to do an e-check in the first place. I made a purchase after to see if it did the same thing and it worked like it always did prior to this mishap...taking out of my paypal balance.

If it hasn't gone though by the 16th then I will see about canceling the order and see if I can get another SR coupon......sigh.....
Old 07-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtatiousBrat View Post
when it did that to me my credit card on paypal file was expired even though I had funds in paypal..try checking that and if that's the case I'd cancel the e-check and contact Robin for a new SR code explain the problem to her and she'll I'm sure issue you a new code to use once
Thanks Meg! I will see if that is the case!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtatiousBrat View Post
It looks like that was the issue Thanks Meg!! I could have avoided this whole issue if I would have updated the card. I never gave it a thought b/c I have my checking account verified and always have $$ in my paypal. Darn it! I will just wait and see if it goes through and if nothing has happened by the
16th then I will look into canceling the order and try again!