Sweet Shoppe Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2021, 07:11 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Scrap It! Summer - Weekend Getaway is coming soon! (FAQ)

Happy July Sweet Shoppers!

Normally Loni would be here to kick off this month's Passport Challenges, but instead, I'm here to give you the scoop on a very special event happening here at the sweetest spot in town this summer!

We're celebrating the hobby we love with our Scrap It! Summer event, and we have so much planned for you over the next 9 weeks! Not only do we have a massive storewide sale coming this weekend, we've also created 3 amazing team mega-collabs celebrating different scrapbooking styles, and you'll be able to grab those gorgeous collections from the shoppe as part of three Spend $20 weekends throughout July and August! The first kit Layer it Up! will be available this Saturday, and we can't wait for you to get your hands on this beauty. Here's a peek from SugarBabe Cassie that will give you a taste of this incredibly scrumptious treat...

That not all though, because we also have not one, but two, incredible, inspiring challenge events that will be replacing our Passport challenges in July and August!

The first of those events is our Scrap It! Summer - Weekend Getaway which will be setting off each Friday at Noon all month long...

I'll be posting the first 5 destination inspired challenges this Friday, July 2nd at Noon EST, and each Friday all month long, I'll post 5 more summer escapes for you to take part in!

Never fear, these fun and easy going challenges will give you the opportunity to earn your Sweet Rewards like you always do...

Complete 6 of 25 challenges to earn 20% Sweet Rewards
Complete 12 of 25 challenges to earn 30% Sweet Rewards
Complete 18 of 25 challenges to earn 40% Sweet Rewards

Sweet Rewards earned this month will be redeemable in the shoppe the week of August 9th, but you didn't think that was going to be it, did you?

This month, instead of giving away kits from our Featured Designers and a $25 gift certificate to one lucky winner, each week we'll be hosting a drawing where everyone who completes all 5 challenges for the week, before the next set of challenges is posted the following Friday, will be entered to win a $50 gift certificate to the shoppe too! That's $250 in prizes on the line this month, and best of all, you're welcome to play week by week without feeling like you're missing out on your chance to win if there's a week where you're too busy to scrap for whatever reason!

I'll post more details on Friday afternoon when I post our first set of Weekend Getaways, but I hope you guys are excited as we are to Scrap It!, no matter what "it" is, all summer long here at the sweetest spot in town!

Happy Summer Sweet Shoppers!

Robin and the team

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 07-02-2021 at 11:58 AM.