Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 02-13-2019, 01:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGeling View Post
Does #9 (the act of kindness) need to be something new that you've done for this challenge? I like to think I do nice things for people all the time but I certainly don't take photos of them! I have some great photos of my kids at a charity event a couple of years ago... can I use them?
I am not a higher up, but any RAK should work, it shouldn't have to be recent!
Old 02-13-2019, 01:46 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGeling View Post
Does #9 (the act of kindness) need to be something new that you've done for this challenge? I like to think I do nice things for people all the time but I certainly don't take photos of them! I have some great photos of my kids at a charity event a couple of years ago... can I use them?
Photos don't need to be recent/current ♥
Old 02-13-2019, 11:34 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Thank you!

Old 02-15-2019, 08:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm slightly discouraged that in order to get blackout this month (I am one layout away), we are required to purchase specific items. I cannot spend any money right now (I didn't even use my coupon from last month because it's just not in the budget). Is there some type of freebie add on that can be used instead?
Old 02-15-2019, 08:35 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
I'm slightly discouraged that in order to get blackout this month (I am one layout away), we are required to purchase specific items. I cannot spend any money right now (I didn't even use my coupon from last month because it's just not in the budget). Is there some type of freebie add on that can be used instead?
I’m with Dawn! I’m so bummed!
Any way we could use any Free with Purchase instead of a collab?
Old 02-15-2019, 08:47 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
I’m with Dawn! I’m so bummed!
Any way we could use any Free with Purchase instead of a collab?
oh, that's a good idea too! Hopefully someone higher up with come up with some type of idea to help us out!
Old 02-15-2019, 09:46 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
Agreed - I just revisited the FAQ to make sure I had jotted my notes right. $20 is really steep for my budget. I even double checked the teen collabs to see if I could purchase one individually but (understandable due to the size) the price is still too much for me right now ($15).
It's tough - because my coupon from January's passport expired. I know SSD needs to generate a profit, but i wish there was a way for us to use our previous passport coupons to fulfill a required purchase the next month.
(am I making sense? I'm not trying to be rude or insensitive!)
Old 02-16-2019, 12:30 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

#2. Product :
Scrap with any of our teen inspired 13th Anniversary collabs that are releasing this month!

Are these the collabs that just released today fwp? I've been waiting and want to make sure I'm seeing the right things
Old 02-16-2019, 12:57 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JlynnA12 View Post
#2. Product :
Scrap with any of our teen inspired 13th Anniversary collabs that are releasing this month!

Are these the collabs that just released today fwp? I've been waiting and want to make sure I'm seeing the right things
Yes! This week's special offer includes the teen inspired kits that are required for this challenge, and we hope you love them as much as we do!

I'm sorry to read that some of you are disappointed. Our storewide collabs are always free with a $20 purchase, but we sweetened the deal this time around to include ALL three of our scrumptious 13th Birthday collabs so that hopefully it was an offer you guys felt was worth the splurge. It's our biggest and best FWP offer EVER!

All of that said, we don't want anyone to feel like they scrapped hard all month for nothing, so if you'd like to use any of this month's new releases to complete this final challenge on your card, we'll gladly give you your 40% sweet rewards to use in March. However, only scrappers who use #fabulous, #player or #moody to complete the challenge as written will be entered to win our $50 prize for February.

As always, we appreciate each and every one of you and love seeing your pages, so keep scrapping those sweet memories. At the end of the day, that's what this is all about <3
Old 02-16-2019, 01:32 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Carlton View Post
Yes! This week's special offer includes the teen inspired kits that are required for this challenge, and we hope you love them as much as we do!
thanks!!
Old 02-16-2019, 08:40 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

I'm sorry to read that some of you are disappointed. Our storewide collabs are always free with a $20 purchase, but we sweetened the deal this time around to include ALL three of our scrumptious 13th Birthday collabs so that hopefully it was an offer you guys felt was worth the splurge. It's our biggest and best FWP offer EVER!

All of that said, we don't want anyone to feel like they scrapped hard all month for nothing, so if you'd like to use any of this month's new releases to complete this final challenge on your card, we'll gladly give you your 40% sweet rewards to use in March. However, only scrappers who use #fabulous, #player or #moody to complete the challenge as written will be entered to win our $50 prize for February.

As always, we appreciate each and every one of you and love seeing your pages, so keep scrapping those sweet memories. At the end of the day, that's what this is all about <3

Super generous of you Robin!!! Hopefully those that weren't able to purchase can still play along for their coupon!

Old 02-16-2019, 08:40 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

#1 OLW
Can this be a OLW about someone else or only us?

Old 02-16-2019, 08:52 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

This is very generous of you, Robin! I think it's a fabulous compromise!! Another reason to love SSD!
Old 02-16-2019, 09:21 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kiana*~ View Post
#1 OLW
Can this be a OLW about someone else or only us?
anyone you'd like ♥
Old 02-16-2019, 09:52 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

I'm really appreciative that SSD listens to their fans. Thank you for making this alteration.
I'm absolutely loving the new Passport Challenge. This is the first time I've come anywhere near close to fully completing a challenge and had been debating if I should bag it due to my budget. I appreciate you listening to our feedback and helping us with a workable solution to still feel included.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:18 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

Thank you SO much Robin!!!
Old 02-16-2019, 11:18 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

Thanks Robin that’s much appreciated!!
Old 02-18-2019, 03:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

Thank you Robin for this compromise!
Old 02-24-2019, 04:50 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I finished my passport (YAY me!) and just want to confirm where I need to post it. I uploaded it to an outside host, and posted it in the "Passport to Love" thread along with the inspiration and love. Do I need to upload it to the gallery here as well?

Old 02-24-2019, 06:33 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeee View Post
I finished my passport (YAY me!) and just want to confirm where I need to post it. I uploaded it to an outside host, and posted it in the "Passport to Love" thread along with the inspiration and love. Do I need to upload it to the gallery here as well?
it just needs to be posted in the tracker thread, it does not need to be uploaded in the gallery.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:11 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingovise View Post
it just needs to be posted in the tracker thread, it does not need to be uploaded in the gallery.
Thank you

Old 02-26-2019, 05:16 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Last minute question...
For #2 - Product (scrap with one of the teen themed kits)... Can I use pieces from other kits on my LO as well, or is it only using the 3 themed kits?
Thanks!
Old 02-26-2019, 08:59 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
Last minute question...
For #2 - Product (scrap with one of the teen themed kits)... Can I use pieces from other kits on my LO as well, or is it only using the 3 themed kits?
Thanks!
So long as the majority of your LO is from the 3 teen kits, it's okay, Tammy.
Old 02-26-2019, 02:01 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
So long as the majority of your LO is from the 3 teen kits, it's okay, Tammy.
Thank you so much, Sherly! I ended up deciding to go a different route & used bits from all 3 kits