Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2019, 04:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Scrapping Outside the Home

Do you ever?

I have only digi scrapped at home or at our trailer in the summer. but for the first time since switching from paper to digi scrapping, I signed up for a crafting day that I happened upon through FB, it was at a local church yesterday, so decided to bring some (old) paper scrapping supplies to maybe work on some cards which I keep thinking about getting into again (mostly b/c I want to do it with Bailey). But I wasn't feeling very enthused Friday night as I was packing up supplies to bring with me Sat morning so instead I decided to bring my old laptop and see if there was somewhere to plug in and I could digi scrap. So glad I decided to do that. I got to the event, found out that the group is run by a woman I know from yrs ago and I knew 3 of the scrappers from when we all used to scrap together at weekly crops at a local scrap store (back in my paper scrap days). The others were all very friendly, all ages and some weren't even scrapping, they were doing other types of crafts. So I stayed for almost the whole 12 hr crafting day and am going to start going to their monthly craft day. It was slow and I found it hard to scrap on a small laptop rather than my big double screens at home, but it was so much fun to hang out with other crafters and spend hrs chatting away and having fun. I am going out again today so my 3 challenge pages will have to wait until tomorrow to get uploaded but I just transferred them to my PC and they'll be ready for me to resize and load tomorrow.