Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-15-2021, 12:49 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default 30 Days of Thanks - November 15th

Today I am thankful that I am getting my hair cut and colored! I love being pampered, so hair day also includes eyebrows and sometimes nails, etc.

I am not a particularly fussy woman, I don't wear makeup because of allergies, and my hair is kept short and simple, but I still love someone else washing and styling it.
Old 11-15-2021, 01:52 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I am thankful for leftover mostaccioli that my boyfriend made for us yesterday & that I got to bring home with me after spending the weekend with him.

I'm ESPECIALLY thankful today that my son tested negative for COVID. He was exposed last week (while he was at school with a mandatory mask mandate) and was dropped off this morning with a stuffy/runny nose, a cough, etc. so I kept him home just in case and then tested him a few hours ago. He does have allergies with the same symptoms but you can't be too careful, right?! I'm so relieved. We were two days away from his first shot when we got the call so we've had to wait to get him vaccinated until he crosses out of the 10-day window this weekend.
Old 11-15-2021, 03:06 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm grateful for the safe delivery of my new granddaughter! Evangeline Chase Key was born yesterday at 4:22pm. She was 2 weeks early, but considering she was 7lbs 5oz and her mama delivers naturally, without drugs, I think she was doing her a favor.

Writing & creating (but mostly writing) for The Sweet Shoppe!
Old 11-15-2021, 06:45 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
I'm grateful for the safe delivery of my new granddaughter! Evangeline Chase Key was born yesterday at 4:22pm. She was 2 weeks early, but considering she was 7lbs 5oz and her mama delivers naturally, without drugs, I think she was doing her a favor.
Congratulations!!!
Old 11-15-2021, 06:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Today I’m thankful that I come home to a quiet house after work. It was a day, especially the end. It’s nice that my only expectations when I get home is to take the dog out and I don’t feel like doing anything else I don’t have to.

Tonight is a binge tv and early bed night.
Old 11-15-2021, 08:48 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Aww congrats Angie!

Today I was thankful for the relaxed week in preparation for the black friday sale at SSD. I didn't feel like I had to scrap during nap time and I had a headache so I took my free time to actually nap too.
Old 11-16-2021, 08:15 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Congratulations! Can't wait to see some pictures.
Old 11-16-2021, 08:16 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAndra View Post
I am thankful for leftover mostaccioli that my boyfriend made for us yesterday & that I got to bring home with me after spending the weekend with him.
Sounds like things are going very well in the romance department. Good for you! (and him.) LOL
Old 11-18-2021, 11:18 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
How exciting! Congrats!!!