Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2021, 02:02 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default 30 Days of Thanks - November 18th

Today I am thankful for warm cardigan sweaters. Because of my thyroid disease, I am always cold, so a warm sweater is one of my favorite things in the world. I am not exaggerating when I say I wear one every day, which means I have a lot of them. Good thing I like buying them as well as I like wearing them. LOL
Old 11-18-2021, 02:50 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Today I'm thankful for feeling pretty good. It's been a battle. I have anxiety and relationship problems with my husband, rarely can stand being in the house with my girls who are so loud and don't care about anybody else but themselves but today I feel good and I'm going to embrace it. It really helps that it's been nice and sunny out. So gorgeous with the yellow and red leaves out.
Old 11-18-2021, 11:21 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
Today I am thankful for warm cardigan sweaters. Because of my thyroid disease, I am always cold, so a warm sweater is one of my favorite things in the world. I am not exaggerating when I say I wear one every day, which means I have a lot of them. Good thing I like buying them as well as I like wearing them. LOL
I love cardigans too! As I was putting mine on this morning I was thinking about how I could turn that into a kit! I can't say I came up with anything, but it was a fun thought.

Today I'm thankful for my mom. She has been very careful through covid, and so I've hardly seen her over the last two years. Today I went to her house and we had lunch and a wonderful catch-up.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:00 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Today I'm thankful for the 5 hour drive from DFW to San Antonio. My husband and I spent the time together talking, listening to political podcasts, talking about the podcasts, planning for the holidays, and reminiscing.

I'm also thankful for the fact I finally met my new granddaughter today before we left town. Sweet Evangeline was born last Sunday, but my stepson and daughter-in-law wisely asked for time to themselves so they could settle in at home, bond with Evie, and then introduce her to big sister Amelia Grace. I'm tremendously proud of them for setting boundaries, and I'm also grateful that time of seclusion has passed. Holding that sweet, snuggly little peanut was sheer bliss!

Old 11-19-2021, 11:11 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

today I am thankful that my son's computer will be repaired and the fix wasn't too serious or too costly. Shame that whomever 'fixed' it the first time under warranty didn't diagnose and fix the actual problem, instead they replaced a part that wasn't the reason for the malfunction.