Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2010, 08:09 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Survivor (spoiler)

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all for a huge blindside at tribal..but last night just ticked me off b/c I cannot stand Parvati!!!!!!!!!! Something had to have tipped her off to give the other idol to Jerri instead of Russell.

And JT just looked plain old stupid talking about how much he trusted Russell...but that's good old country boys for you...sometimes they are just too trusting and gullible lol....they should have listened to Rupert this time...

What I don't understand is why Sandra just didn't find out who the heroes were voting for and vote with them??? That would have given them a 6-4 win. I think she would have had a much better advantage by flipping b/c if the villains do get down to 5 she'll be one of the first to go.

Old 04-23-2010, 10:02 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiARNGwife View Post
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all for a huge blindside at tribal..but last night just ticked me off b/c I cannot stand Parvati!!!!!!!!!! Something had to have tipped her off to give the other idol to Jerri instead of Russell.

And JT just looked plain old stupid talking about how much he trusted Russell...but that's good old country boys for you...sometimes they are just too trusting and gullible lol....they should have listened to Rupert this time...

What I don't understand is why Sandra just didn't find out who the heroes were voting for and vote with them??? That would have given them a 6-4 win. I think she would have had a much better advantage by flipping b/c if the villains do get down to 5 she'll be one of the first to go.
Agreed!! I think JT is to naive to be evil and he kinda deserved what he got. His attitude was totally irritating. Like when he said, something along the lines of, thank heavens I am here to guide Rupert along. He just can't handle the strategic part of this game. What ever you dork!! Rupert pays way more attention than we or JT are giving him credit for!!

I like the Pavati kept the secret from Russell but I hate that she saved both those girls. Because now that is gonna kind of keep those two on the villian side. I am not sure if either one of them will flop now. There might be some feelings of obligation.

I am not sure who I want to win this season but dang it is going great!!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 10:05 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I hate Parvarti with the firey passion of 10,000 suns, but that was pretty clever last night. I blame stupid Amanda for being the worst liar on the planet.

She figured they weren't voting for Russell since they thought Russell was with them. She figured they weren't voting for her because Amanda told her they were but was clearly lying. And her "lady in waiting" (I can't believe she said that) had immunity already. So, it seemed logical they'd vote for either Sandra or Jerri. She took a bit of a chance, but it was a smart move.

Now if they'd just vote HER out, I could be happy. LOL
Old 04-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

And yes, it cracked me up that Rupert was the only one thinking clearly, since usually he's in his own little happy world. lol
Old 04-23-2010, 10:35 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Amanda really screwed up everything...she gets on my nerves too.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to xboxmom

Yeah I was actually pretty Shocked that Sandra didn't flip to the Hero's side the min she got there. Why did she say she was stuck with Russle?!?! I mean really if she had the chance then and there to get rid of him why stick with him? It made no sense to me. She is gone either way so why not at least try!
Old 04-23-2010, 01:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Because there was no way she was going to get the heroes to vote for Russell. They thought he was with them.