Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Susan Bartolini
Default New "This Christmas" Bracket Album and Kit - Get The Kit Free!

This Christmas Bracket Album

Looking for your next hybrid project? Just need a quick album to get your Christmas photos scrapped? Looking for something DIFFERENT? Well, take a look at this gorgeous bracket album.

2 FOR 2 Days Special - Buy this Album and receive the "This Christmas" Kit for free!!! You do not need to add the kit to your cart. It will automatically be included with your album download. Special ends Sunday, December 22nd at midnight! Also, the album is 20% off today only!

This album was designed using the "This Christmas" Kit and the Basic Grey Bracket Album. The pages are already in the shape of the album. You just need to add photos, embellishments, print, cut and affix it to the bracket album. You can purchase the album at your LSS or at several online stores. This is a unique project that will really stand out on the mantel, your bookshelf, or on your coffee table. This album contains 8 beautifully designed pages saved as PNGs and 4 backing papers saved as PNGs.

For close up views of the album pages and to view a sample album, please click here to access the PDF. I will also discuss the album's construction on my Blog.

Here are a couple layouts using the "This Christmas" kit:

Jackie Farris

Nadia Fauzi

Thanks!
Susan

Last edited by Susan Bartolini; 12-22-2007 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:20 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

ooh i love this and i'm sad i missed the free with purchase opportunity. i even have an extra bracket album i could have used this with! did you print your pages at home? very cute, thanks for the inspiration.