Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm
Default {NEW 6/8} Create beautiful photos with Enchanted Photo Overlays!

I am pretty thrilled to be releasing this new product to you today....I've been playing with these overlays all week and am loving my results!

Photo overlays and textures are such an easy way to add a unique touch to your photos. They add pops of color, texture and pump up the drama. The best part is that you don't need a special program like Photoshop to work with them. Literally any program that lets you work in layers and play with blend modes will work perfect!

I will have a full scale tutorial on using these coming soon, but in the meantime, you can see how easily I made some really awesome photo edits using these textures....

I chose one of the blue bokeh overlays to go with the blue/green tones already present in this image. To make this edit, all I did was place the overlay on top of my photo and changed the blend mode to overlay, decreasing the opacity slightly. Before I changed the opacity, I used the color picker to choose a neutral color from the overlay itself. After choosing my blend mode I painted directly on the overlay with a soft paint brush tool over her skin. Then I pumped it up a tad with a levels adjustment and I was done! It really was that easy.

You can have endless results with these textures using different blend modes. You can alter the overlays with the paint brush tool, or even a soft eraser to remove parts where you don't want the overlay to show. They are really fun to play with! I used the same method as above on this image as well, using overlay #10 from the set:

How would you like to try a free sample? This is not included in the original set, so make sure you grab both to get the full collection! You can grab this over at my blog!

Have a great weekend!
Old 06-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Already having a lot of fun with these!
Old 06-10-2013, 05:11 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummyd

Oh wow I so need to get these, thank you