Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2015, 02:15 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to JMC1988
Default NSBR: Florida Real Estate?

I know we have some awesome ladies on here that are from the state of Florida and I am potentially in the market in the next 3-5 years looking to purchase a beach/vacation home in Florida. I prefer the Gulf side but have no objections to the Atlantic side should the perfect home arise. So, my questions for all the Florida resident ladies, where would you suggest me looking into real estate to potentially purchase in the next few years. I have crossed out Panama City Beach as it's too crowded and overrun by wild teenagers at most times. I have a fond love for Destin/Miramar Beach as we have vacationed there most my life but want to expand my horizons and see what it potentially out there in your areas or where you love visiting the beach at? It doesn't necessarily have to be beach/ocean front but relatively close, maybe even walking distance to the beach. I plan to make this my home/vacation home in the next 5-10 years. Please if you wouldn't mind sharing some awesome places for me to consider that you love.

TIA