Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Biggest Loser Ideas......

So yesterday my Sister in law messaged me asking if I wanted to take part in a 'Biggest Loser" challenge that a few ladies in the neighborhood had started. It's a 5 week thing, and everyone who joined put $20 in the pot so along with the satisfaction of making a change for health that will see results, there's a chance to win a nice Bonus just before Christmas.

Anyway, I'm wanting to make something to go with this challenge.... I like to write everything down, and track everything as it makes me feel more accountable for my actions, but I'd really like to have something that I can look back on as something that reminds me of the hard work it takes, the results it gets, and hopefully if ever I fall off the wagon it's going to be something that will inspire me to keep going. I plan to write daily, but I'm not sure if I want to create something weekly or what..... so I am open for suggestions from all of you on what you think may be the best way to go, and also any ideas on what you think might be great things to add to the pages from pics to topics to write about......

I want something that looks great and that I can be proud of....and I know in order to get that with my scrappy project I need to make this challenge work so this is just another great motivator
Old 11-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

That's amazing! If I were you, I'd start a small photobook project for the challenge. Maybe document your reason/s for taking part in the challenge - your "why"s. That can be the first few pages of the photobook. I think by scrapping your reasons, you can look at it back if in the future you feel unmotivated.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I like that idea..... I think I'll hang on to my notes so far and make it a weekly thing. Hopefully I have enough thoughts and tips to give myself as a reminder to spread out of the 5. Thank You!