Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2020, 12:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Is anyone else STUCK?

I feel so defeated this month..... I started April out with high hopes, and a plan to get lots of scrapping done in the month. I chose photos and kits for all of the passport challenges on April 1st, I didn't set any specific goals, but I was excited to know what i'd be scrapping as that always makes the process go so much fast for me.

Fast Forward to today.... the last day of the month and I have scrapped ZERO layouts... Nothing done, all my planning wasted..... I feel super sad as I have bought more supplies the past two months than I think I did in all of 2019 (maybe not that much, but it sure feels like it), and I really want to use all the sweet goodies that I was so excited to get my hands on.

I don't want to blame my lack of getting things done on Quarantine because to be honest, self isolation was my normal everyday life before it was enforced as something we 'had to do', but I guess maybe the fact that everyone being home and not having my usual quiet time is contributing to my desire to do nothing..... I dunno.

I Really hope iNSD can snap me out of this funk, I have been looking forward to it since the end of last years weekend......

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading.... and also, Sorry for posting a venty post.... I hope everyone has a FUN and creative weekend..... your chatter, and beautiful layouts filling the gallery always make me smile