Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 09-30-2013, 06:24 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default October 2013: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker!

Hey hey Sweet Shoppers!

October is going to be an exciting month here at SSD with our staff retreat and promotions that are going to kick off the 2013 holiday shopping season! There's no better time to get involved with our challenges too as we have a special surprise in store for those of you who have participated throughout the year coming up in December! If you're new to our challenge system, it may be helpful to read the overview of our challenge system in our 2013 Portfolio Guide!

To participate in this month's challenges you can visit our October 2013 challenge pinboard at pinterest to check out the scrumptious inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month OR you can download our absolutely scrumptious October 2013 Challenge Idea Book!

As promised, it's a .pdf of layouts from our amazing staffers which will showcase each challenge one at a time so you get ideas on how to turn some of our wacky ideas into actual pages which showcase the memories and photos you love!

Now instead of reading a challenge and wondering how to make it work, you'll have some amazing inspiration for each and every pin right at your fingertips. Best of all, if Pinterest isn't for you, each pin, challenge and point value is included right there in the idea book, so you can download and start scrapping and earning points right away!

As we've done in the past, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each challenge will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the challenge and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For October, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on November 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Don't forget, we've lowered the points you need to earn rewards to the following scale...

10 points = 20% discount
20 points = 30% discount
30 points = 40% discount

So get busy scrapping and earning those rewards for the most scrumptious summer full of sweet stuff ever!

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum.

Happy Scrapping!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 12-31-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:15 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

total :20 pts.

20. It's a 10 point challenge! Here is a great list of the hot scrapbooking trends of the past year and a half. Make one page per trend (up to five pages) for 2 pts each. Your page needs to heavily reflect the trend that you have picked. Make sure you link us to what trend you picked.
2pts. + 1pt. NR (Magic Hour - uploaded 10/18) - handwritten look

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 10/19) - starburst

2pts. + 1pt. NR (template from Cindy - uploaded 10/20) - chevrons

2pts. - nautical theme

2pts. + 1pt. hybrid - hexagons

2pts. + 1pt. NR (template from Cindy - uploaded 10/15) 28 - Use one of these 25 apps to snap and dress up a photo then use it on your layout! Be sure to tell us which app you used too... (I used the Tadaa app - Hollywood filter and Vintage 2 frame)

2pts. + 1pt. NR (Kit from Traci, Layered cards from Cindy and font from Darcy) - uploaded 10/2) 29 - Scrap whatever YOU want!

Last edited by sigmakap95; 11-01-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

My Spot
Old 09-30-2013, 10:37 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

me

Total = 31 points

1. Teacher

2 points

2. Birds + NR Hoot 10/12

3 points

5. Love Letter to Yourself + NR Blots 10/12

3 points

6. Site Inspiration (LEED)

2 points

12. Recipe Challenge

2 points

13. Garland

2 points

16. One Word Challenge

2 points

17. Installation piece + NR Be Thankful 10/12

3 points

18. Awesome + NR Monsters in my Head 10/19

3 points

20. Trends (gold) + NR A Haunting We Will Go 10/12

3 points

24. Always Remember

2 points

26. 24 Hours in One Place

2 points

29. Scrap What You Want

2 points

Last edited by lovely1m; 10-26-2013 at 12:41 AM.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:51 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Me here
Total points =4

19. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month create a page that is primarily pink (any shade will do). 1 layout = 2 pts.

23 - These are some fun infographics on social media and how it is used in schools. Be inspired to create a LO documenting how you use social media in your daily life. - 2 pts.

Last edited by jovi_girl; 10-05-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me!
Old 09-30-2013, 11:16 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Mine!

1 World Teachers’ Day is Saturday, October 5th. I consider us all to be teachers to some degree. What knowledge have you passed on? Scrap it. - 2 pts

2 Birds of a feather flock together. Use at least two birds in a layout or hybrid project. - 2 pts

16 One Word Challenge. Create a layout that has the word “Menu” on it somewhere.- 2 pts

18 "Don't judge me. I was born to be awesome, not perfect." Truer words have never been spoken. Scrap a layout about the awesome in you or a member of your family. - 2 pts

20 It’s a 10 point challenge! Here is a great list of the hot scrapbooking trends of the past year and a half. Make one page per trend (up to five pages) for 2 pts each. Your page needs to heavily reflect the trend that you have picked. Make sure you link us to what trend you picked. Pts earned: 8 pts + 1 hybrid pt

Trend: Cityscapes and Skylines

Trend: Handwitten look

Trend: Stars

Trend: Black and white 1 hybrid pt

24 I loved reading through this list of items a mom wrote for her child. What would you want your kids to always remember as they grow up? Journal about it in a layout - be as serious or tongue-in-cheek as you want. 2 pts

Journaling: Family vacation is one of the highlights of our year. We go to the lake, visit tourist sites, & photograph it all. But the real thing to remember about our vacations is how much your grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins love you. I hope you always remember these “ordinary” moments spent at the lake house doing nothing more than enjoying the company of family we don’t see often enough!

29 Scrap whatever YOU want! - 2 pts

Oct. blog bonus: Earn 1 bonus point for your October Portfolio by scrapping a layout about a favorite holiday memory. 1 pt

Total pts: 22
New release pts:
Hybrid pts: 1

Last edited by rach3975; 10-28-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot...
Old 09-30-2013, 11:31 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Here we go!!!

Old 09-30-2013, 11:58 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

my spot

TOTAL : 29 pts
challenge : 26 pts + NR : 3 pts

1. - It's World Teacher Day this month. I consider us all to be teachers to some capacity. What knowledge have you passed on? Scrap it. 2 pt.

2. Birds of a feather flock together. Use at least two birds in a layout or hybrid project. 2 pt.

4. - Black and white can be so stunning. Really push the envelope and create a stunning black and white photo for your next layout. The photo should be the focal point. 2 pt + 1 pt NR

12 - Recipe Challenge. Be inspired by Sugarbabe Lizzy's adorable page and use the following recipe to create your own layout - A folded edge, plaid paper, three circles, a banner (bunting), some kind of scallops, and at least 6 flowers. - 2 pts

13. Garland is not just for the holidays! Decorate your page using two different kinds of garlands. Feel free to get creative and make your own garland! - 2 pts

15. Leaves, leaves and more leaves. Create a layout that is all about leaves or has lots and lots of leaves on it. Be creative and feel inspired to work outside the box! - 2 pts + 1pt NR

18. Truer words have never been spoken. Scrap a layout about the awesome in you or a member of your family. - 2pts + 1pt NR

20. It's a 10 point challenge! Here is a great list of the hot scrapbooking trends of the past year and a half. Make one page per trend (up to five pages) for 2 pts each. Your page needs to heavily reflect the trend that you have picked. Make sure you link us to what trend you picked. - 10 pts

chevron - 2 pts

tribal - 2 pts

scattered stars - 2pts

starburst - 2pts

22. I love the look of these bookprint projects! Be inspired and scrap a layout using mostly bookprint or newsprint patterns, ephemera, alphas, etc. - 2pts.

29 - Scrap whatever YOU want! - 2 pts

Last edited by eve11ne; 10-31-2013 at 04:25 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:06 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

maybe...
Old 10-01-2013, 02:19 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 12 points + 1 NR point= 13 Points

I swear I'll actually do it this month...

4. Make a Black and White Photo the Focal Point 2 points + 1 NR point
(Using Grateful Hearts by Penny Springmann, released 10/1, posted 10/5)

14. Autumn Bucket List 2 points

20. Trendwatch from Two Peas 4 points earned of 10 possible points

Trend one: Gold (link)

Trend two: Hexagons (link)

29. Scrap whatever you want. 2 points

31. Scrap 3 thin photos stacked on top of each other. 2 points

New Siggy Coming Soon

Last edited by Jengerbread88; 10-10-2013 at 04:23 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:20 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

10 points
2 of 5 NR points

15. Leaves, leaves and more leaves. Create a layout that is all about leaves or has lots and lots of leaves on it. Be creative and feel inspired to work outside the box! - 2 pts + 1 pt NR (Libby Pritchett's Hoot released 12 Oct, uploaded 17 Oct)

18. Truer words have never been spoken. Scrap a layout about the awesome in you or a member of your family. - 2pts.

20. It's a 10 point challenge! Here is a great list of the hot scrapbooking trends of the past year and a half. Make one page per trend (up to five pages) for 2 pts each. Your page needs to heavily reflect the trend that you have picked. Make sure you link us to what trend you picked.

Trend picked: STARS - 2 pts

23 - These are some fun infographics on social media and how it is used in schools. Be inspired to create a LO documenting how you use social media in your daily life. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR (Libby Pritchett's Hoot released 12 Oct, uploaded 17 Oct)

Last edited by lorryfach; 10-17-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:07 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

22. I love the look of these bookprint projects! Be inspired and scrap a layout using mostly bookprint or newsprint patterns, ephemera, alphas, etc. - 2pts.

32 - By The Numbers: This year we're focusing on creating a collection of layouts that tell our story in numbers. This month we want you to focus on age! How old were you when you got your first car? How old was your child when they lost their first tooth? How old were you when you had your first kiss? Scrap it and really put the focus of your layout on an important age in your life! - 2 pts

Total points: 4 points

Last edited by abm234; 10-04-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:32 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Total - 21 pts
1- What knowledge have you passed on 2pts pls NR 1 pt

2 -Birds of a feather flock together. use at least 2 birds in your lo. 2 pts

3 - Word smile day Oct 6ths 2 pt

#14 create a page that includes your family's autum bucket list 2 pts

20 Scrap whatever you want 2 pts

20 - Here is a great list of the hot scrapbooking trends of the past year and a half. Make one page per trend (up to five pages) for 2 pts each. stars

20 cont'd -trianges 2 pts

17 - This installation piece, Falling Garden, is absolutely gorgeous! Scrap a layout inspired by it using greenery, flowers, vines, etc. and
a solid background paper. - 2 pts

22 - I love the look of these bookprint projects! Be inspired and scrap a layout using mostly bookprint or newsprint patterns, ephemera,
alphas, etc. - 2 pts

30 - We love the look of the crumpled and worn papers in this adorable card. Getcreative with raggedy papers in your next
layout. - 2 pts

Last edited by scrapapictur; 10-29-2013 at 11:37 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 18
NR Points: 2

1 - World Teachers’ Day is Saturday, October 5th. I consider us all to be teachers to some degree. What knowledge have you passed on? Scrap it. - 2 pts

2 - Birds of a feather flock together. Use at least two birds in a layout or hybrid project. - 2 pt

4 - Black and white can be so stunning. Really push the envelope and create a stunning black and white photo for your next layout. 2 pts

6 - This site has so much fun inspiration. Go use one of their designs as inspiration for your next page! Don’t forget to credit the one you use. - 2 pts Using this as inspiration: http://www.posttypography.com/illust...loded-drawing/

19 - In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month create a page that is primarily pink (any shade will do). 1 layout = 2 pts + 1NR pt using Nettios template released 9-28 used 10-3

20: Hot scrapbooking trends of the past year and a half. Make one page per trend (up to five pages) for 2 pts each. Using Hexies

28 - Use one of these 25 apps to snap and dress up a photo then use it on your layout! Be sure to tell us which app you used too (using the Camera + app) - 2 pts + 1 NR pt using Shine Bright by Zoe Pearn, released 9-28 used 10-2

Last edited by tanyiadeskins; 10-18-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:40 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!
Old 10-01-2013, 10:41 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

2. Birds of a Feather - 2 pts + 1NR (Sweater Weather by Ju and Krystal, posted 10/5)

8. Halloween product for a non-Halloween page - 2 pts

9. All About Composition - 2 pts + 1NR (I Heart Journal Cards #1 and Addiction Confetti by Ru, posted 10/12)

11. Rainbow Inspiration - 2 pts.

15. Leaves - 2 pts + 1NR (Hoot by Libby, posted 10/12)

17. Greenery, Flowers and Vines on a solid background - 2 pts

23. Social Media in Daily Life - 2 pts + 1NR (Weird Boy by Libby, posted 10/19)

24. What do you want your kids to remember? 2 pts - + 1NR (Monsters in my Head by Ru and Nicole, posted 10/19)

Last edited by HeyJude; 10-26-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total = 9pts
New Releases = 3pts

15. Leaves, leaves and more leaves. Create a layout that is all about leaves or has lots and lots of leaves on it. Be creative and feel inspired to work outside the box! - 2 pts. (NR - Hoot by Libby - 10/12/13) - 3pts

18 - Truer words have never been spoken. Scrap a layout about the awesome in you or a member of your family. - 2 pts [NR - Weird Boy - 10/19/13] - 3pts

30 - We love the look of the crumpled and worn papers in this adorable card. Get creative with raggedy papers in your next layout or hybrid project. - 2 pts [NR - Fall Into You by Krystal & Litabells - 10/19/13] - 3pts

Total = 9pts
New Releases = 3pts

Last edited by chastml; 10-19-2013 at 09:21 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 11

13. Garland is not just for the holidays! Decorate your page using two different kinds of garlands. Feel free to get creative and make your own garland! - 2 pts + 1NR 4th and Inches 10/25

20. Here is a great list of the hot scrapbooking trends of the past year and a half. Make one page per trend (up to five pages) for 2 pts each. Your page needs to heavily reflect the trend that you have picked. Make sure you link us to what trend you picked. - 6 pts
Triangles

Vellum Paper

Hexagons

22. I love the look of these bookprint projects! Be inspired and scrap a layout using mostly bookprint or newsprint patterns, ephemera, alphas, etc. - 2pts

Last edited by kristipy; 10-25-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:05 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Marking my space!

15. Leaves, leaves and more leaves. Create a layout that is all about leaves or has lots and lots of leaves on it. Be creative and feel inspired to work outside the box! - 2 pts.

32 - By The Numbers: This year we're focusing on creating a collection of layouts that tell our story in numbers. This month we want you to focus on age! How old were you when you got your first car? How old was your child when they lost their first tooth? How old were you when you had your first kiss? Scrap it and really put the focus of your layout on an important age in your life! - 2 pts

Blog Bonus Challenge: Earn 1 bonus point for your October Portfolio by scrapping a layout about a favorite holiday memory. Upload your layout to the Pinterest Portfolio Challenge Gallery and list it as a Blog Bonus Challenge in your tracker post. 2 pts +NR (KCB - A Beautiful Autumn posted 10*23*2013)
= 3 pts

4 Challenge Points
1 NR Points
Hybrid Points
2 Bonus Points

Total Points - 7 points

Last edited by LoriJ; 10-23-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

I hope I am doing this right! Looks like fun!
Old 10-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorocho View Post
I hope I am doing this right! Looks like fun!
Old 10-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I want to play this month!
Old 10-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to coopert

Hoping to scrap this month!
Old 10-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - World Teachers’ Day is Saturday, October 5th. I consider us all to be teachers to some degree. What knowledge have you passed on? Scrap it. - 2 pts (Know)

2 - Birds of a feather flock together. Use at least two birds in a layout or hybrid project. - 2 pts (My quilt)

3 - October 7th is Bathtub Day, which celebrates the initial British appearance in 1828 of the bathtub as a part of our everyday life. Be sure to include your own bathtub in today's festivities so he/she won't feel left out! 2 pts (Learning to Shower)

4.4 - Black and white can be so stunning. Really push the envelope and create a stunning black and white photo for your next layout.
The photo should be the focal point. - 2 pts

8 - To most people October means HALLOWEEN and the stores fill up with products for the holiday. I challenge you to take one of those Halloween products and use it in a very non-halloweeny way. - 2 pts (Bear)

9 - This one is all about the composition. Let the composition of this image inspire your next page. - 2 pts (Birthday)

13 - Garland is not just for the holidays! Decorate your page using two different kinds of garlands. Feel free to get creative and make your own garland! - 2 pts (Rope Swing)

16 - One Word Challenge. Create a layout that has the word “Menu” on it somewhere. - 2 pts (Kraig's Birthday)

7 - This installation piece, Falling Garden, is absolutely gorgeous! Scrap a layout inspired by it using greenery, flowers, vines, etc. and a solid background paper. - 2 pts (Road)

19 - In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month create a page that is primarily pink (any shade will do). 1 layout = 2 pts + 1 hybrid point. Checking your boobies monthly = priceless! (pink card)

20 - It’s a 10 point challenge! Here is a great list of the hot scrapbooking trends of the past year and a half. Make one page per trend (up to five pages) for 2 pts each. Your page needs to heavily reflect the trend that you have picked. Make sure you link us to what trend you picked.

(City Scapes/Skylines - August Review) 2 pts

(Stars for patriotic feeling - The Red Coats are Coming) 2 pts

(jars - Birthday Card) 2 pts + 1 hybrid point

32 - By The Numbers: This year we’re focusing on creating a collection of layouts that tell our story in numbers. Scrap it and really put the focus of your layout on an important age in your life! - 2 pts (44)

Total points: 32

Last edited by kristijoy; 10-26-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Marking my spot. My first time! Looking forward to giving the challenges a try getting some scrapping done!

#14 Create a page that features your family’s Autumn Bucket List. - 2 pts

Total 2pts

Last edited by scrapsuzy; 10-12-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

my spot
Old 10-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Total = 10 points

20 - It's a 10 point challenge! Here is a great list of the hot scrapbooking trends of the past year and a half. Make one page per trend (up to five pages) for 2 pts each. Your page needs to heavily reflect the trend that you have picked. Make sure you link us to what trend you picked. - 10 pts

#1 BLACK & WHITE - 2 pts

#2 Stars - 2 pts

#3 Gold 2 points

29 - Scrap whatever YOU want! - 2 pts + 1 pt NR Penny Springman's The Little Things (uploaded 10/18/13)

30 - We love the look of the crumpled and worn papers in this adorable card. Get creative with raggedy papers in your next layout or hybrid project. - 2 pts + 1pt hybrid

Total = 12 points

Last edited by OneHappySahm; 10-28-2013 at 08:45 AM.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

me
Old 10-13-2013, 01:59 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

13. Garland is not just for the holidays! Decorate your page using two different kinds of garlands. Feel free to get creative and make your own garland!
2 pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Be Thankful by Mari and Shawna

2pts + 1pt Nr = 3pts
Used Magic Hour by Mari
Picked the STARS trend.

Old 10-14-2013, 06:36 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Total Points = 2

#25 - Scrap a page featuring you or someone else in an awkward phase. - 2 points

Last edited by tsbegley; 10-21-2013 at 09:40 PM.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

total points: 15

NR points: 3
challenge points: 12

#4 - Black and white can be so stunning. Really push the envelope and create a stunning black and white photo for your next layout. The photo should be the focal point. - 2 pts (+1 NR pt)

#13-Garland is not just for the holidays! Decorate your page using two different
kinds of garlands. Feel free to get creative and make your own garland! - 2 pts

#15-Leaves, leaves and more leaves. Create a layout that is all about leaves or has lots and lots of leaves on it. Be creative and feel inspired to work outside the box! - 2 pts

#19-In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month create a page that is primarily pink (any shade will do). 1 layout = 2 pts.

#28-Use one of these 25 apps to snap and dress up a photo then use it on your layout! Be sure to tell us which app you used too - 2 pts (+ 1 NR pt) - used Camera Awesome app

29 - Scrap whatever YOU want! - 2 pts (+1 NR pt)

Last edited by britaneejean; 10-30-2013 at 11:36 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 6

#18. Truer words have never been spoken. Scrap a layout about the awesome in you or a member of your family. - 2pts.

#29 - Scrap whatever YOU want! - 2 pts

#2 Birds of a feather flock together. Use at least two birds in a layout or hybrid project. 2 pt.

Last edited by dailydwellin; 10-26-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:13 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 32 pts

NR: 4 pts (included in the total above)
Hybrid: 1 pt (included in the total above)

Challenge #2. Birds of a feather flock together. Use at least two birds in a layout or hybrid project. 2 pt. + 1 pt NR
NR: Hoot by Libby, released 10/12; LO uploaded 10/11

Challenge #3: October has some really random holidays in it. No seriously, it does. It's full of days like "Dress Like A Dork Day," "World Smile Day," "Tuxedo Day," and "World Egg Day." Take a look at this list of all the random holidays in this month, pick one, celebrate it, and then create a page about your day. 2 pt. + 1 pt hybrid

Prompted by October 23: DIY -day

Challenge #4: Black and white can be so stunning. Really push the envelope and create a stunning black and white photo for your next layout. The photo should be the focal point. 2 pts. + 1pt NR

NR: I Love Me Som Tronesia by Darcy; released 10/26; LO uploaded 10/25

Challenge #5: Most people don't love on themselves as much as they should. Take this opportunity to scrap a journal heavy page that is a love note to you from you about all the wonderfulness that is you. 2 pts. + 1 pt NR
NR: Sweetiekins by Traci & Erica; released 10/05; LO uploaded 10/04

Be Better:

Challenge #6: This site has so much fun inspiration. Go use one of their designs as inspiration for your next page! Don’t forget to credit the one you use. - 2 pts
Inspired by this

Challenge #9: This one is all about the composition. Let the composition of this image inspire your next page. 2 pt.

Challenge #15: Leaves, leaves and more leaves. Create a layout that is all about leaves or has lots and lots of leaves on it. Be creative and feel inspired to work outside the box! - 2 pts. + 1 pt NR
NR: Beautiful Autumn by Kristin, released 10/19; LO uploaded 10/19

Challengee #20: It's a 10 point challenge! Here is a great list of the hot scrapbooking trends of the past year and a half. Make one page per trend (up to five pages) for 2 pts each. Your page needs to heavily reflect the trend that you have picked. Make sure you link us to what trend you picked. - 10 pts

Tribal (chevrons etc. combined with motifs of nature): 2 pts + 1pt NR
NR: Template set 154 by Cindy, released 10/12; LO uploaded 10/11

Handwritten look: 2 pts

Nautical season: 2 pts

Chalkboards: 2 pts

Chevrons: 2 pts

Challenge #30: We love the look of the crumpled and worn papers in this adorable card. Get creative with raggedy papers in your next layout or hybrid project. - 2 pts

Last edited by suladesign; 10-31-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Posting at the last min...