Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default ANybody else have a crappy weekend???

Oh my Goodness, am I ever glad it is MOnday morning...
With all that has been going on lately I just had the worsted weekemd ever!!
Started off great, Thurrsday night my sister and her little girl suprised me with a visit! Then Friday night My in laws came for a visit...which is stressful enough! LOL....then Saturday night my parents showed up with a suprise visit.....URGGG!! My parents and the in laws DO NOT get along.....so they stayed at my brothers till yesterday...Yesterday morning...my sister shut the door on my nieces (her daughter) hand...OMG you girls, I have NEVER been so scraed in my life...nor have I ever seen such an accident...and I have seen alot, I used to work on an ambulance...her finger was nearly amputated...I am still shaking and just sick to think that my sweet little angel had to go thru so much pain....she got roughly about 12 stitches and is going to the Stollery today, as she needs xrays and a plastic surgeon will be looking at it...my sister was in such shock...I had to be with Mackenzie at the hospital, her poor little finger...Please keep her in mind when you all say your prayers as I am so scraed that they will end up amputating it.

Anybody else have a CRAPPY weekend???

Proud to be creating for:

Old 06-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Oh no!! Your poor niece! The good thing is...the doctors at the Stollery are EXCELLENT...she'll get good care there for her finger! Poor girl, though...that sounds SO painful!

My weekend was OK...Saturday was good, Sunday not so good, lol...the kids were at their grandparents for Saturday night and I guess around 4 am Natalie started throwing up (thank goodness *I* didn't have to deal with that, haha). So, DH went and got the kids at 9 am and then we skipped church, but I had to go to work. And while at work, I had a gallbladder attack (or at least what I'm assuming is one - I get them ocassionally and they hurt like a SOB), so I called DH to come get me and take me to the hospital so they can finally catch one "in the act". BUT...the emergency room was FULL, like I've never had to wait before and of course, I waited there for 2 hours and finally just gave up and went home - the attack was over just after I got to the hospital (we live 15 minutes out of town - so by the time DH got to work to pick me up, it was almost over). On the plus side...I never went back to work. LOL!
Old 06-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh my word!! That was quite the weekend Shannon!! I hope everything goes well for your niece...I cringed and said "Ow!" just thinking about it. (Shudder.)

Our weekend was just busy as we're changing the playroom into a bedroom for my older son. He's moving in with us this coming Sunday after having lived with his father the past six years. His dad passed away two weeks ago tomorrow.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

OMG honey!! I am so sorry about your nieces finger, the poor thing. I will def be thinking about her and you guys!! Her poor mom to, Icant even imagine how she must have felt!! Hugs to you both!!!!

Bree that sounds so incredibly painful! I hope thye catch it soon. I hate the freakin er!!
Old 06-02-2008, 01:34 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Oh my gosh, your poor niece!!!! I am so sorry you have had such a horrible weekend. I will keep her in my prayers.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:35 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My weekend was spent driving home. LOL
Old 06-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

OMG, what a weekend!! My daughter and I came down with lice..nuff said... LOL
Old 06-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

aww your poor niece.....sending positve thoughts her way for a good drs visit and fast healing!!!

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 06-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Oh no Shannon! Sorry you had such a bad weekend! Hope everything gets better for her quick!

Bree~ I hope they catch one soon and get it taken care of!!