Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 01-16-2019, 09:51 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default PSE 2019

I'm thinking about buying PSE 2019 and was hoping I could get some feedback from anyone that has it. It looks like I may have to upgrade my PSE 12 The new update on my Mac is causing it to run slow and I have to force quit occasionally.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:16 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm still using PSE15 because I haven't seen anything pressing that makes me want to buy PSE2019.
There are some differences in shortcut keys from PSE12 even to PSE15, but once you learn them, you'll be fine.
The only thing I can say that I really don't like is that in PSE15 and up (I can't remember when it actually changed) instead of just choosing the layer in the layers panel that you want to place something on top of, you have to "touch" the layer in the work space. For example... If I'm working with a template and want to put a paper on a specific paper layer, I need to touch the template paper with the kit paper as I bring it into the work space. (I hope that makes sense. LOL!)
Old 01-16-2019, 08:29 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I didn't really want to upgrade. I liked my PSE 12 but with that darn update it was getting a little aggravating. It really stinks that I was basically forced to buy a newer one. Yes that totally made sense! I appreciate the heads up on that. Thank you so much for responding
Old 01-16-2019, 09:21 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrpprgirl View Post
I didn't really want to upgrade. I liked my PSE 12 but with that darn update it was getting a little aggravating. It really stinks that I was basically forced to buy a newer one. Yes that totally made sense! I appreciate the heads up on that. Thank you so much for responding
It's hard to change when you've used something for any length of time. Hopefully once you've had a bit of time with the newer version, you'll feel just as comfortable!
You are very welcome! Let me know if you have any other questions