Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-05-2021, 01:11 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default 30 Days of Thanks - November 5th

I know you have all heard this before, probably about once a week, but today I am thankful for Fridays.

After a crazy hectic week that included people yelling at me, people talking to me like I was an idiot, people being less than kind and a lot of other negative things, I am so thankful for a few days off to relax my body and mind.

Hopefully, when Monday rolls around I will feel rejuvenated and able to approach a new week in a much better frame of mind.
Old 11-05-2021, 02:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am thankful for family! Another lunch date with hubby today and then dinner tonight with a cousin that I have not seen in 17 years....She was 3 or 4 the last time I saw her. She is living the van life and driving around the US. <3
Old 11-05-2021, 03:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

As much as I complain about my job, I truly am grateful for it. I have a great shift, manager, co-worker and a living wage and benefits. It really is a good job.

Old 11-05-2021, 04:48 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Today I am thankful for vacation days! Enjoyed just chilling out and relaxing all day!
Old 11-05-2021, 05:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm thankful for Fridays- especially payday fridays and the ability to pay our bills with leftovers for saving, donating & playing.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:03 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Y'all... I'm really thankful for my husband. Sometimes he's a real pain in the caboose.... but in all fairness to him... me & these perimenopause hormones have been rough, especially the mood swings. So I've equally been a pain in the caboose.... but he chose to look past all that... and what to my surprise arrived at my front door today.... the new iMac built the way I wanted!!! I new something was up with all the questions... but wasn't expecting it now....
Old 11-05-2021, 10:00 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Today I'm thankful for helpful friends. My hubby isn't home tonight, and since I'm still not able to drive post-surgery, Sarah was going to have to miss her Friday night church youth group. Her friend's mom offered to pick her up and drop her off, even though it's well out of her way. Sarah was thrilled to be able to go!
Old 11-05-2021, 10:29 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Today I am thankful for the privilege of being invited to a young couple’s wedding. They have been through so much, COVID, death of his mother, a kidney transplant just to name a few. I felt honoured to see the love and gratefulness they had for each, friends and their family as they enjoyed their special day.
Old 11-06-2021, 08:12 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Today, I'm thankful the expat community at our school. One of the teachers is expecting, so people put together a "drop-by" shower to celebrate her and her baby. It was such a special thing to be a part of, and I'm so thankful that people go out of their way to celebrate others even when it's difficult.
Old 11-06-2021, 10:30 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I am so thankful for my hubby and especially his new position. He's been working awful hours - 7 - 6 is a good day and many days it's 9:30 or later at night when he gets home (latest was 4:30 in the morning and back out the door at 7:15) They won't hire to replace folks that have left. It's been like this for the last few years. Horrible hours, overtime pay is nice, but not worth it. Anyways, he was asked to fill a new position in another area of the company!!! He's working 7-4 M-F, off on weekends!!! I have to get used to him being around more, but it's not a hardship!

Old 11-06-2021, 10:57 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm a little late but I was so thankful for my kids making progress and find a person in which they are totally confident to help them.