Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Stacey42 Send a message via Yahoo to Stacey42
Default BigPictureClasses - Kidding Around

Has anyone here ever signed up for Big Picture Classes Kidding Around class that they've run for the past few summers?

I'm wondering what sorts of prompts & activities they send out. My boys are 9 &10 & the 10 year old will probably fall in with the art journal/diary idea easily enough but my 9 year old has fine motor skill issues & really *hates* having to write or draw with his hands, but he needs to practice & do it and I was hoping this class would keep him interested, but I have no idea what sort of things they'll have the kids doing.

I was hoping people here had taken it before & might be able to tell me some prompts they had so I can pitch them to him.

I'm taking the BPC Phone Photography class at the same time so we'll all have summer projects to do in July.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:21 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

It sounds like fun! I haven't taken this class.. have taken other classes and I find out I'm not very good at follow through... I still haven't finished Design Your Life and All about Me... from 2009/2010