Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 10-20-2019, 08:32 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Is anyone else still in?

So, this forum has been awfully quiet lately! I was just wondering how everyone was doing with their Project Life pages. I am mostly caught up, with some spreads just waiting for the perfect kit to finish them. What are your biggest challenges in keeping up/completing project life? I'd love to see any pages that are ready!

Old 10-20-2019, 08:48 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

No
I have been trying to carve out some time to crank out a few weekly spreads but just haven't yet.

WTG on keeping current!
Old 10-20-2019, 11:05 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

No long term projects for me, but wanted to stop in and say WOW!! Congratulations on being current! That's pretty awesome!!
Old 10-27-2019, 01:49 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I am super far behind (like I have completed *maybe* 10 weeks!) but love the book I printed from last year, so not throwing in the towel!!
My biggest challenge is photos -- taking them, getting them onto the computer, etc.
The phone I use as a phone is provided by the embassy & has a horrible camera. The phone I use as a camera is old & barely holds a charge. I had a decent routine of organizing photos with Google photos & smugmug, but the internet is so bad here that it's hard to maintain a routine.
Old 10-27-2019, 02:29 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

I'm still in but way behing, haven't post PL LO's here but love watching the gallery for inspiration, well done for keeping up!
Old 11-20-2019, 01:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Sigh. I'm still taking pictures... I haven't printed in almost four years and that's really annoying me. lol
Old 12-01-2019, 08:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've got the pictures sorted into weekly folders, but I'm taking less and less photos these days as my mood and health has taken a fall lately. Trying to get all the weeks scrapped and I'm sort of up to date with one or two missing. Haven't found the kit for all of them though and I'm super behind on the actual journalling that's supposed to follow each week.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I don't know. I took a long PL break, like from mid-2018 to pretty recently. I was a little burned out on it and just more interested in other scrappy projects. I came back to it from time to time to do a few pages and make a plan for catching up, but I never followed through. So I'm still plugging away on 2018, and by the end of the month I should be ready to print January to June (PL and traditional 12x12's). I'm only a year and a half behind, LOL!

I'm still figuring out what to do about 2019. I consciously took fewer photos in 2018, and I did even better with that in 2019. So unlike earlier years, I'm not as overwhelmed. I recently switched back from trying to do PL on my tablet to doing it in PS, which has me a little re-energized to tackle it. We'll see if it sticks this time or not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineF View Post
I've got the pictures sorted into weekly folders, but I'm taking less and less photos these days as my mood and health has taken a fall lately.
I hope things improve soon!
Old 12-02-2019, 11:52 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I haven't done PL since 2014, when my son was born, but I'm ready to tackle 2020. I spent a weekend+ pulling my thousands and thousands of PL cards from everything in my stash, dumping them into one main folder, and then organizing them by theme. I need to pick up some new templates, which I will do between Christmas and New Year's when I'm off work, and hit the ground running in January. I turn 40 next year and plan on starting my 40s in a really EPIC way so I want to document it that way, too.