Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2013, 01:20 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default Oh Snap!!

Hi everyone!

Well, once again, the week has gotten away from me. I didn't get as much accomplished design-wise as I'd hoped, but I did crank out this fabulous new collab with Shawna Clingerman! Shawna has always been one of my favorite collab partners because she's just so easy to work with and has such an awesome eye for design. I always love our kits, and this one is no exception. Check it out!

Looking for some inspiration? Here are a few beauties, but be sure to check out the Facebook album for this kit for even more ideas!

That's it for the week! I appreciate all of you sticking around while I'm a little scarce during this contest period. This Health Kwest has taken up more of my time than I ever thought possible. Between going to Genghis Grill every day to eat, working out daily at the gym, completing daily challenges, and just trying to pay strict attention to my diet, I feel like that's all I do some days. I'm happy to report that we are almost 1/2 way through, and I feel like maybe I'm starting to get into a groove. I'm trying to post regularly with updates about my journey, so feel free to check out my weight loss blog here. I love all the support and encouragement... it keeps me going!