Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

to all the innocent and honest designers who were hurt in all this. I can't imagine what you're going through, and know that you have my prayers that you find a shoppe with the highest of integrity and you will be blessed hugely for standing up against this.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:49 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Robin, the way you always handle things with such professionalisim and integrity never ceases to amaze me. I'm sorry all of the SSD designers have to deal with this!

Big hugs to all of the PS designers who were drug into this mess.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:59 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

I myself am a designer and can't see how you can willingly steal things from other designers and claim them as your own, especially when they weren't even for commercial use! I'm so sorry this has all happened to such amazing designers and hope this mess is over soon.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:22 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

hugs.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I'm also a fellow designer at P.S. I had no idea what was going on till I woke up this afternoon and my friend gave me this link. I am so upset and I can not understand how or why people would do this. Esp people you are suppose to be able to trust. I had a horrible feeling awhile back and almost left ps but I decided I would stick it out, now I wish I wouldn't have but enough about that. I am so sorry to the designers involved and I hope you never have to deal with something like this again!
Old 03-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

I am so incredibly disappointed by the way the store owner handled the obvious piracy. I was a designer at PS as well and had not received any notification whatsoever about the closing of the store or files being deleted. Very saddened by the whole thing - my heart goes out to all the honest designers involved and hurt by this.

{{hugs}}

If it wasn't for this post I found on FB I would not have known about any of this - would have still been a fan and sported the blinkie unaware of the fraudulence.

Thank you for shedding light on the situation in a very tactful and professional manner.

My designer name is Delicious Scraps and if anyone purchased from me at PS just email me and I will send you the links.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
it is even more shocking that we have no record of Robyn ever purchasing these products from us here at SSD or from ANY of our designer’s personal stores. As far as we are concerned, she is claiming elements as her own from stolen products,
So there is also the issue that someone out there is sharing SSD kits, right? Jerks.

I feel for the PS's innocent designers, especially the ones who were unable to get their stuff off the FTPs before it shut down. Odds are pretty good those designs will be showing up in Robyn's and Julie's future kits, don't you think?

Old 03-27-2010, 03:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

to all the designers at SSD that were affected as well as to the ones at PS that were honest designers! So sorry this happened!
Old 03-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I just want to first off say, I am so sorry to hear about this happening to your designers and site.

BUT, in a selfish way, I must say, I'm glad that I was able to find out about your site, and it's because of this incident I found out about it.

I had an account posting at Pretty Scrappy (though, I had never purchased ANY designs from their stores). When the site had been down, and then I saw on GingerScraps that the site was closed... I did a quick google search to see if I could find out why, because there was no warning.

The google search brought me here, and while I was here, I had a chance to look at the store and look at the forum. I know that I will be adding this site to my list of daily sites to visit, and I'm certain that you guys will also be seeing some purchases from me in the near future.

As much as I hate that this happened to you, I really hope that others looking to find out about what happened there get brought here, and sucked into your incredible site the way I have. As bad as this whole situation is, I'm praying that good comes out of it for you guys, because none of you deserved the plagiarism that happened to you. I'm so sorry you guys were the victims of such horribly copyright violations and drama.

Love to you all!
Old 03-27-2010, 03:40 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened to the Designers. I like to think that we live in a "perfect digi-world" but, this shows a different side of the digi-world.

I was on the CT Team at PS...I was saddened to hear of the closing. But, I will still support the true designers because I really appreciate their hard work.

Kayre
Old 03-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna View Post
I am so incredibly disappointed by the way the store owner handled the obvious piracy. I was a designer at PS as well and had not received any notification whatsoever about the closing of the store or files being deleted. Very saddened by the whole thing - my heart goes out to all the honest designers involved and hurt by this.

{{hugs}}

If it wasn't for this post I found on FB I would not have known about any of this - would have still been a fan and sported the blinkie unaware of the fraudulence.

Thank you for shedding light on the situation in a very tactful and professional manner.

My designer name is Delicious Scraps and if anyone purchased from me at PS just email me and I will send you the links.
Anna-I seem to be one of the few that received the email this morning. If any of the PS designers would like a copy, please email me at tw1717@gmail.com (our designer name is PolkaDotChicks).
Old 03-27-2010, 04:02 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

I was on the CT for Pretty Scrappy and was saddened when I received the email last night announcing the closing of the site. It was completely out of the blue, to me. The email Julie sent to all the teams gave no explanation whatsoever for the closing.

Then today I saw the link to this forum by Kathy from Modern June. I can't believe what happened and am glad that the site closed down over this.

Usually, I believe that there are two sides to every story and that the truth falls somewhere in the middle. Not in this case. I believe everything SSD is claiming is true. I had a message saved in my gallery folder from Robyn (scrappergirl) at PS. It had a link for the participation prize for a speed scrap, which is why I had saved it. Over the course of the week, I noticed the sender of the message changed from scrappergirl to Big Apple Designs to Plain Jane. I looked through the whole PS forum wondering what was going on, but there was no explanation anywhere. Now, after reading this thread and what several designers of PS have said, I have my explanation and am no longer sad about the store closing.

The email Julie (owner of PS) sent to all the teams said that she was deleting all the files from the site. But since she closed it without any warning, I worry about the designers who were unable to delete their own stuff. What's to stop Julie and Robyn from keeping all the files and using them as their own still?
Old 03-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to InspiredDesignsByCrystal

I'm a designer at PS too.. well... I was. I received the email from Julie this morning stating that she had closed the store. Unfortunately, I had no clue as to why until just a few hours ago. To say that i'm horrified by this whole situation is to put things mildly! I thought there was something fishy going on too when Robin/ScrapperGirl had suddenly disappeared from the store. If I had know what was going on sooner, I would have pulled out too. Unfortunately, my files and store was deleted before I had a chance to do anything about it.

I feel so bad for the designers whose work was stolen and for us PS designers who are now without a digital "home". I just hope that this does not reflect badly on my fellow PS designers who created wonderful products each and every month. You all rock!

If anyone has purchased from me recently and cannot get your download, please email me at inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com and i'll do whatever I can to help.

Crystal
Inspired Designs By Crystal
Old 03-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnbear View Post
All this makes me want to throw up!!! I had no idea what was going on. I was on ScrapperGirl's CT. She was going on about how she was innocent and had the store's owners backing her up as proof. I am personally sorry for the people this has hurt and angered. I have deleted all my pages and kits of hers that I have. I think I am going to go cry now. This is all so insane! I can't believe because of one person's actions all this has happened. I am sorry to the people who lost their store they were selling at and the people who's hard work was stolen!
Shawn,
After I resigned to Scrappergirls/Robyn's team when Penny told me about her "stealing" goods, I tried to warn the Scrappergirls CT. I got banned from Pretty Scrappy as soon as I resigned to the team, because I asked Robyn/Scrappergirl the origins of the elements. Sorry I couldn't warn you, I just didn't know any of the other CTs usernames.

Old 03-27-2010, 06:22 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalis View Post
Shawn,
After I resigned to Scrappergirls/Robyn's team when Penny told me about her "stealing" goods, I tried to warn the Scrappergirls CT. I got banned from Pretty Scrappy as soon as I resigned to the team, because I asked Robyn/Scrappergirl the origins of the elements. Sorry I couldn't warn you, I just didn't know any of the other CTs usernames.

wow that is just unbelievable....it just keeps getting worse
Old 03-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalis View Post
Shawn,
Don't worry about it. I found out within a day after you left. The name changing back in forth keyed me in that something shaddy was going on. Just got to choose who I CT for more carefully from now on.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Okay, I'm embarrassed to say that I was a designer at Pretty Scrappy until Julie closed the store. To be quite honest, I had no clue what was going on. I am angry that this happened and sad at the same time. I'm so p.o'd that Julie would just allow her to not only continue to sell at Pretty Scrappy but also to reset her under another name and allow her to continue acting as store manager. I'm thankful that the whole site including the store, gallery and forums, is closed.

Thank you SSD for being so professional in handling this horrible situation.

I just hope everybody remembers that not everyone that was selling at Pretty Scrappy were pirating, and that we all don't have the same horrible ethics and morals as Julie and Robyn.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:14 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlyschlehahn View Post
Okay, I'm embarrassed to say that I was a designer at Pretty Scrappy until Julie closed the store. To be quite honest, I had no clue what was going on. I am angry that this happened and sad at the same time. I'm so p.o'd that Julie would just allow her to not only continue to sell at Pretty Scrappy but also to reset her under another name and allow her to continue acting as store manager. I'm thankful that the whole site including the store, gallery and forums, is closed.

Thank you SSD for being so professional in handling this horrible situation.

I just hope everybody remembers that not everyone that was selling at Pretty Scrappy were pirating, and that we all don't have the same horrible ethics and morals as Julie and Robyn.
DITTO!!
Old 03-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

W.O.W. I am so saddened and disappointed by this. I will definitely keep my eyes out and I want you all to know how much I LOVE this site, value your original work, and appreciate your integrity!

Old 03-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Wow, just wow I can't believe they didn't make her quit selling!
Old 03-27-2010, 10:36 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlyschlehahn View Post
Of course not! Don't worry about that at all - we all believe that the rest of the designers had no idea and it was just 2 bad apples that spoiled the whole thing.

On a side note, I was thinking that the "silver lining" in all this is that because they ripped off SSD that they were found out. I wonder how long this has been going on, but with less known designers. If it wasn't for them steaking from a big store, they may never have been caught.

I hope they are both sitting in their respective homes feeling ashamed of themselves. Unfortunately, I know people like that, and they probably feel unfairly criticized and that none of this was their fault. Ugh.

Huge fan of:

Old 03-27-2010, 10:36 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via ICQ to Lukasmummy Send a message via MSN to Lukasmummy Send a message via Yahoo to Lukasmummy

(((hugs))) to everyone, I feel so sorry for you, this is a crappy situation for everyone involved. It bothers me that things like this go on and other store owners aren't brave enough to stand up and tell the customers about it. I have to say it also bothers me that people who aren't members here may not know about it. I did a quick search of my hard drive to see if I had anything of this designers, and I admit I had to laugh out loud at her TOU. Why not just write, do as I say not as I do!

Terms of Use-ScrapperGirl Designs http://scrappergirldesigns.blogspot.com robyngreif@comporium.net By downloading and using kits made by ScrapperGirl Designs,you agree to my terms, and the copyright law in your country. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY, NO COMMERCIAL USE IS ALLOWED! S4H/S4O Friendly. You may alter anything like color, size adding to or removing from them but you may not claim the altered graphics as your own. Please give credit to ScrapperGirl Designs. You may submit your scrapbook layouts online as long as you give credit to ScrapperGirl Designs. This includes anything that you have altered from my kits. You may not use anything from this kit, or any of my kits to create obscene, defamatory, or immoral works. Nor is it permitted to use content from any of my kits for any other purpose which is prohibited by law. You may not share these graphics, zip files or folders in tact or otherwise (meaning even just one of the items from my kits) with anyone else. You may not use these graphics for commercial use. Meaning you can not sell anything from my kits, unless it is clearly marked as Commercial Use or CU. You are not allowed to resell, give away any of my kits for others. You may not upload my kits to any redistributing sites such as 4shared or the like for others to download. THANK YOU for following my Terms of Use, if you have any questions regarding these terms or anything in general regarding my designs, or if you just want to share your LO's with me then please send me an email at robyngreif@comporium.net Please give proper credits to "ScrapperGirl Designs" when using the products for your layouts (galleries, personal websites, blogs, etc). Please include my name and product title in the credits. :thumbdown :

Hopefully this designer and store owner will get the hint that what they did made them extremely poor excuses for scrappers and human beings. Hugs Crystal xx
Old 03-27-2010, 11:58 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Denise Umlauf

I'm stunned by all this ! Sorry for all that have been hurt by this ! ((((hugs))))
Old 03-28-2010, 12:11 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Thanks for posting this Robin! I'm so sorry you guys have had to deal with this. As a fellow designer, I really appreciate you bringing it out into the open so the rest of the community could be informed of what's been going on.

Old 03-28-2010, 12:23 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapperjade View Post
I hope they are both sitting in their respective homes feeling ashamed of themselves. Unfortunately, I know people like that, and they probably feel unfairly criticized and that none of this was their fault. Ugh.
Judging from what she told her CTs, I suspect you are right
Old 03-28-2010, 01:29 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I started this thread about an hour ago and have been sick to my stomach and mad as h&ll! There's another whole level of responsibility when you call your entire store 'S4H-friendly'. It's more than a label to grab customers, it's a pledge to support and respect the time and talent of other digital artists. They have put not just all those designer's reputations in jeopardy, but also any artist who creates layouts using their kits! This is BY FAR the most UNfriendly thing a store can do to their S4H customers!

Thank you to all of the former-PS designers who have removed yourselves or expressed the desire to...and to Robin for making this public in such a professional way.

It is frightening to doubt the integrity of a designer whose products could have been used for a client's project. It reinforces my desire to learn to design for myself so that I can create truly custom artwork for my clients and remove this level of risk. The reality in my situation though is that I will need to continue to purchase kits to build my business. I'm pretty much sticking with SSD for now though...and a handful of other S4H friendly designers in whose integrity I have confidence.

This is all very sad for the digi community as a whole and unfortunately I doubt very much that those involved are truly finished. It's just time to change names again and attempt to do a better job of reinventing themselves. If only it were as easy for them to change their moral character as it is to change their online identities!

Kristi Wood
Old 03-28-2010, 02:15 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I'm still debating throwing out the whole ADSR prize kit but thought I'd at least identify the designers first. The store was shut down before I could get in there and decipher the filename acronyms. All I could get from this thread was Tammy's and Teri's file designations:

alevtina (Alevtina)
Aveziur (Eva Ruiz)
bsd Bubble Scraps Designs (Mye)
LMS LauraMarie Scraps
pdc Polka Dot Chicks (Tammy and Shelby)
ttomj Teri's Thing-O-My-Jigs (Teri Mayo)
ic Inkin' Creations
OneofaKindDS (Christine Schultz)
TTS Totally Twisted Scraps

**update**
I have been able to identify or find blogs of most of the designers that contributed to the ADSR prize kit and can't find anything relating them to the situation with Robyn and Julie. Robyn doesn't seem to have been involved in contributing to the prize collab under any design name and Julie's only involvement was owning a host site. I would certainly not throw away all the hard work put into the kit by honest designers because they were unfortunately associated with a couple of dishonest designers. I'm still sorting out some TOU questions but I'm fairly satisfied with the integrity of the store's ADSR collaboration kit's contributors.**

Kristi

Last edited by kaylaugh; 03-29-2010 at 02:31 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:41 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Sheesh what a mess!!

Firstly, Congrats on your efforts to handle this professionally Robin - what I love about SSD is that integrity abides here as does compassion! Sorry that this had to be dealt with at all in the first place and with such difficulty at the end. So glad your at the helm tho and willing to go into bat when its warranted.

Sorry to the designers here who got burned by this you are all so unworthy of such treatment - your the best!!!

Always there is far more collateral damage than we ever perceive in the beginning - so sorry for all of those innocently and genuinely supporting that store who have been burned by this! Hope you can find a better place with the integrity levels you deserve.

My Gallery
Old 03-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This is deeply wrong, and I'm sorry you have to go through this!! ((((hugs))))

Signature created using "To The Moon And Back" by Amanda Yi & Meghan Mullens
Old 03-28-2010, 09:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I see the story took another turn... I'm sad for those designers from PrettyScrappy whose files were deleted just like that, without warning. Another proof that the owner is not a fair person. First to back up a thief, then this.

This must be *so* unpleasant to everybody directly involved, but at least Robin and the designer girls have found out (or ratere, had re-confirmed) how much support they have in the community. Even from the designers at PS that got into this mess innocently and ended up being wronged by the owner.

*hugs to all*

Old 03-28-2010, 10:09 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylaugh View Post
I'm still debating throwing out the whole ADSR prize kit but thought I'd at least identify the designers first. The store was shut down before I could get in there and decipher the filename acronyms. All I could get from this thread was Tammy's and Teri's file designations:

alevtina
Aveziur
bsd
LMS
ic
OneofaKindDS
TTS

can anyone identify the others?
(I hate to throw out perfectly usable and cute stuff if I don't have to! Esp. that alpha...who's One of a Kind DS?)

Kristi
Kristi, I don't know who the other designers are by the initials but I am going to ask Tracie@BlueMaigeDesigns as she USED to do the backups for PS and had been there longer (and on various CT's ) at PS. I will let you know what I find out for you.

It is a shame that all this happened....
Old 03-28-2010, 01:39 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Quote:

alevtina
Aveziur
bsd
LMS
ic
OneofaKindDS
TTS

can anyone identify the others?
(I hate to throw out perfectly usable and cute stuff if I don't have to! Esp. that alpha...who's One of a Kind DS?)

Kristi
TTS is Totally Twisted Scraps
OneofakindDS was a fairly new desiger there
if it was a miss print on LMS that would be LNS and was Julie.. I dont know who LMS could have been

Hope this helps... there should have been tous in that kit so maybe you can check that out too..... T
Old 03-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

All I got was a single graphic store tou but no individual ones from each designer. That's one of the reasons I'm scrambling now to tag everything. I can usually sift and sort through the tou's and figure it out...cross referencing the store's designer list as I go if needed. This time I'm short on tou's and there's no list online anymore. Thanks so much for the help!

Kristi
Old 03-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by terimayo View Post
TTS is Totally Twisted Scraps
OneofakindDS was a fairly new desiger there
if it was a miss print on LMS that would be LNS and was Julie.. I dont know who LMS could have been

Hope this helps... there should have been tous in that kit so maybe you can check that out too..... T
OH The first two gals are foreign designers if i recall and the LMS... that could have been a guy designer there.. laughing monkey designs i think.... he did more CU things.. clipart type things....
Old 03-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I used to design as well as do QC for the store and these are the ones I can identify. HTH's. {{Hugs}} to everyone.

ic - inkin' creations
tts- totally twisted scraps
bsd- bubblescrap designs
Aveziur - evqaveziur

Old 03-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by terimayo View Post
OH The first two gals are foreign designers if i recall and the LMS... that could have been a guy designer there.. laughing monkey designs i think.... he did more CU things.. clipart type things....

no he was fighting monkeys i think the logo had a monkey with his fists up....LMS? I can't think of who that would be....
Old 03-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernjune View Post
no he was fighting monkeys i think the logo had a monkey with his fists up....LMS? I can't think of who that would be....
LMS is Laura Marie Scraps

Let me know if someone has not been identified as I just backed up the store two days before it was shut down. For that matter, if you know someone who did not receive product and has an invoice I will be happy to make sure they get what they purchased.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I can't believe the blatant lack or morals and ethics in this whole thing. It's sad and I'm so glad that the entire community was made aware so that we can watch out for the designers that we love and support.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm here again just to give big (((HUGS))) to the honest PS designers and say I'm so sorry you're having to deal w/ this mess!
Old 03-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

I want to offer my apologies for all the trouble that SSD designers have had to go through. Unfortunately I just returned from vacation to find this mess. I have been with PS since its conception and know that this is definately not what the shop was about.... it has changed hands a lot and I think that was just the beginning of the end for the shop. I have debated for months to leave the shop and I was actually going to do it after my "spotlight" month of April but I guess I get to do it early. I have been focusing my efforts on my other 2 shops for months now but have just always felt that PS was my home since Casey (the orginal owner and creator) gave me my start.

Again I am saddened and sickened by the actions of both of the ladies but so proud of you Robin for standing up!

I will, as my co-designers did, offer you to email me if you did not recieve something you ordered from me.... apupplo@charter.net
Old 03-28-2010, 06:54 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

My only connection was...I did Quality Control work (for designers kits there), and the "praise" team for the gallery.
But---I did not have any of her kits.

Many lovely designers and members were there.

I hate when sad things happen.
m
Old 03-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Mandy Reger

um...WOW is all I have to say!!! I am appalled by the store owner's way of handling it! WOW! So sad some people are like this
Old 03-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

I am a designer at another site but have purchased items here before and had to let you know that I recently purchased a cu product from Double Dutch Designs for commercial use that looks exactly like the said Doctor Doctor templates. I didn't read through the entire post so I don't know if this has been brought to your attention or not.
Here is the preview of the product that I purchased

They look almost identical and of course are out of bounds for use for me...again I just wanted to show it just in case it hadn't been seen.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:06 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylabel View Post
I am a designer at another site but have purchased items here before and had to let you know that I recently purchased a cu product from Double Dutch Designs for commercial use that looks exactly like the said Doctor Doctor templates. I didn't read through the entire post so I don't know if this has been brought to your attention or not.
Here is the preview of the product that I purchased

They look almost identical and of course are out of bounds for use for me...again I just wanted to show it just in case it hadn't been seen.
Here's what I found when googling Double Dutch Designs:

From the bio: Who are we?
We are two good friends who love to scrap--okay we are addicted! How fun to work together!

Also, looks like the names on the header are Brooke and Kiki.

New Siggy Coming Soon
Old 03-29-2010, 12:09 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

I actually sent an email as ther TOU were confusing - stating commercial use but in the attached TOU it stated otherwise. I got an email back from a Chelcee stating in fact they were for commercial use...frustrating to know that sometimes even a TOU means nothing, almost impossible to keep things your own it seems.

Just seems odd!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:15 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Yes, Brooke and Kiki I think have not been at Pretty Scrappy for months, they are in no way involved with Julie and Robyn that I know of.

Blog | Twitter | Facebook
Old 03-29-2010, 01:51 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

I am also sad to say that I have been associated with PS as a designer for the last few months.
I am appalled to see how the owner and the designer handled the situation.

I was completely unaware of all this when I received the email about the store closing. As soon as I received the email I tried to access both my Xcart and FTP accounts and I found them closed. As all my fellow designers wrote before me, I am wondering what's going to happen to all my PU and CU products.

I don't even know what to say. This is all just so sad. :-( Hugs to all hurt in this mess.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:59 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

PS:
Some more info:

I also sell at another stores, so if anyone lost any of my products links, email me at serenebyrw@yahoo.com and I will send you a coupon from another store where I sell.

As to the identities of some people mentioned in this thread:

IC does stand for Inkin' Creations. I can absolutely vouch for this designer, as she is my dear friend and neighbor and she creates her own designs or credits CU products.

Double Dutch Desings are currently selling at the Digital Scrap Cafe and their names are Brooke and Kiki.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:34 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Thank You to everyone who helped me identify the designers. I've updated the list and the situation in my earlier post. With the shifty name-changing that was going on, I just had to be certain Robyn didn't contribute to that kit under any name so all unidentified ID's had to be accounted for.

Kristi
Old 03-29-2010, 09:54 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Quote:
Thank You to everyone who helped me identify the designers. I've updated the list and the situation in my earlier post. With the shifty name-changing that was going on, I just had to be certain Robyn didn't contribute to that kit under any name so all unidentified ID's had to be accounted for.

Kristi
YW. Glad to be of help.