Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 01-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Want To Earn Sweet Rewards? Here's How!

Hey Hey Sweet Shoppers!

We're doing Sweet Rewards a little differently with our newest Think Outside the Box Challenges!

As you've likely discovered, each Sunday, a new weekly challenge will be posted in our TOTB forum. If you participate in the challenge during the Sun-Sat that the challenge was posted, you'll be entered to win your choice of a kit from our featured designer's store which is a pretty sweet treat for some random lucky scrappers!

While prizes are fun, we know how much you love earning Sweet Rewards too, so that opportunity is still available for those of you who like a bigger challenge!

Soooo, here's how Sweet Rewards will work for 2014!

Complete all four TOTB challenges for the month to earn Sweet Rewards. Each month of challenges completed adds up to bigger discounts you can use during Sweet Rewards week.

1 month of challenges = 20%
2 months of challenges = 30%
3 months of challenges = 40%

I'll track everything on my end, so from now on, all you have to do now is scrap along with all of our Think Outside The Box challenges, post in our monthly tracker threads and wait for your coupon to arrive in your inbox each month!

You will NOT have to send in a request for a coupon from this point forward. Rewards will be tracked and sent automatically!

It's never too late to start - I'll track everyone who participates individually so that you'll earn coupons according to the scale above!

40% is the maximum discount you can earn in the shoppe and once you've earned a 40% coupon, tracking will start over again the following month.

If you miss a month, no problem! Points can be earned and redeemed with any combination of months as long as the challenges were completed in the month they were posted!

Like always, Sweet Rewards week will be the 2nd full M-F of each month. Coupons MUST be used during Sweet Rewards week and cannot be exchanged or extended for a different date.

Sweet Rewards may not be combined with any other offer or discount.

You have a week to enter to win our Featured Designer prize, but you have the entire month to complete challenges for Sweet Rewards. Your tracker post MUST BE finalized by the 1st of the following calendar month to be eligible for rewards. ie. you cant do 3 months of challenges in April and earn a 40% coupon. You must participate in the month the challenges were posted to earn rewards.

Sweet Shoppe products must be used for 100% of your challenge layouts.

We are so excited to bring the spirit of our previous challenge system home to Sweet Shoppe Designs in a flexible format that is perfect for scrappers on the go. We hope you love the weekly inspiration and that you'll play along often. We can't wait to see you think outside the box and create amazing layouts all year long!

If you have questions, feel free to ask in this thread and I'll get back to you right away!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 02-11-2014 at 11:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:33 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Robin,
Does 100% Sweet Shoppe products include retired products, originally sold here, by Sweet Shoppe designers or only those designs currently sold here?
Old 01-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Retired products from designers currently selling here are eligible. Retired products from designers no longer selling here are not.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Thanks, Robin! The new system sounds great- low-keyed and inspiring!
Old 01-22-2014, 11:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

So, even if we miss the deadline for the weekly prize we can still finish it and put it in our tracker towards the discount?

Old 02-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

This may seem like a silly question, BUT I'm going to ask it anyway. When you say that "Sweet Shoppe products must be used for 100% of your challenge layouts," do you mean that the layout must be 100% Sweet Shoppe products or do you mean that all of our layouts must contain at least some Sweet Shoppe products? TIA!
Old 02-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I think we need a tracker thread for February. Or am I just missing it? That's entirely possible. I'm not all with it.
Old 02-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Jen View Post
I think we need a tracker thread for February. Or am I just missing it? That's entirely possible. I'm not all with it.
I was wondering that myself!
Old 02-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Oops!! I just posted it for you guys! Thanks for the heads-up!
Old 02-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaylemaupin View Post
This may seem like a silly question, BUT I'm going to ask it anyway. When you say that "Sweet Shoppe products must be used for 100% of your challenge layouts," do you mean that the layout must be 100% Sweet Shoppe products or do you mean that all of our layouts must contain at least some Sweet Shoppe products? TIA!
All layouts for the challenges must be created with 100% Sweet Shoppe products. So, no outside products on these pages please. Thanks for asking!
Old 02-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett View Post
All layouts for the challenges must be created with 100% Sweet Shoppe products. So, no outside products on these pages please. Thanks for asking!
Thanks for answering, Libby!
Old 04-13-2014, 10:26 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Carlton View Post
If you miss a month, no problem! Points can be earned and redeemed with any combination of months as long as the challenges were completed in the month they were posted!

Your tracker post MUST BE finalized by the 1st of the following calendar month to be eligible for rewards. ie. you cant do 3 months of challenges in April and earn a 40% coupon. You must participate in the month the challenges were posted to earn rewards.

Hello! I'm new to the challenges here and trying to figure it out before I start. The first part sounds like you're saying we can go back to previous months and complete those challenges we missed. The second part sounds like you're saying we can't go back to previous months for the challenges. I'm confused lol. Which one is it? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-13-2014, 10:33 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Mary!

In order to get "credit" for that month's challenges, you must complete the challenges in the month that they are posted (ie you couldn't do a Feb challenge this month for credit). However, if life is busy and you miss a month... say you did Jan/Feb but then got busy and didn't get March done... you can skip March and then jump back in for April and still get credit for having done 3 months.

Basically, she just means that the months don't have to be completed consecutively.

I know it's a little confusing. Hope this helped a little!
Old 04-13-2014, 11:15 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Hi Mary!

In order to get "credit" for that month's challenges, you must complete the challenges in the month that they are posted (ie you couldn't do a Feb challenge this month for credit). However, if life is busy and you miss a month... say you did Jan/Feb but then got busy and didn't get March done... you can skip March and then jump back in for April and still get credit for having done 3 months.

Basically, she just means that the months don't have to be completed consecutively.

I know it's a little confusing. Hope this helped a little!

Thanks so much! Yes, it makes perfect sense now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-14-2014, 03:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I have another question. I know we need to use 100% SSD, but does it have to be currently in the store, or can it be freebies from current designers?
Old 04-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

As long as it's a product from our current designers, you're good.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
As long as it's a product from our current designers, you're good.
Great! Thanks!
Old 05-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Libby..
Question... Im a little confused.
I finished my fist month (april) so I should be sent a 20% off coupon code this week, right? If I use that coupon now and then finish May, will I get a 30% off coupon in May or because I used the first one I have to start over? I spent more than I should have for the NSD sale but of course now I "need" some other things LOL but not if it means that if I use the first code that it resets. Does this many any sense?!
Old 05-30-2014, 11:09 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I dont know if I'm confused or just insanely excited by these new challenges!! This is awesome! One thing I am LOVIN is that I dont have to track my own points anymore lol

Donna
Old 06-30-2014, 09:08 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm
Default Is it posted

I was wondering how I know if my submissions to the TOTB challenge were successfully applied.

I started a new thread and followed the directions in the tutorial, but not sure if it was successful.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:17 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I was wondering how I know if my submissions to the TOTB challenge were successfully applied.I started a new thread and followed the directions in the tutorial, but not sure if it was successful.
I know normally as long as you follow the 100% SSD and its a new layout. Then it's normally counted as long as you add it to the current months Sweet Rewards Tracker.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

I was wondering how long it takes for my June coupon to arrive?