Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 07-31-2012, 09:52 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default August 2012: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Hey Sweet Shoppers! August is here and as most of you know, we're celebrating the 2012 Summer Olympics with our very own Summer Games! Many of you are already getting involved and joining in on the competition, but our monthly challenges are another inspiring way to kick your creativity into gear! So without further delay, here are the details...

To participate in this month's challenges just visit our August Portfolio Pinboard at pinterest to check out the incredible inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month.

The first 8 days of each month will bring new challenges from each member of our team, so be sure to follow along to find out all of the options available to you to this month. On the 9th, you'll be able to download a printable .pdf of the month's challenges from this thread to help you keep track of the challenges you've done and still need to do!

While you don't need a Pinterest account to view our pinboard and participate in our monthly challenges, Darcy Baldwin would be more than happy to get you a Pinterest invite if you email her!

As usual, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each pin at Pinterest will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the pin and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For August, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on September 2nd. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

That's it! Good luck and have fun,

Robin & the challenge team!

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 07-31-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:05 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

This one shall be mine **oh man I get to be #1...well #2 but technically #1!!!*****

Total Points: 30 pts

Challenge #1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points
Boxing: 2pts

Diving: 2pts

Synchronized Swimming: 2pts

Gymnastics: 2pts

Archery: 2pts

Badminton: 2pts

Challenge #3 - Take a look at this amazing collection of the most inspiring moments from the Olympic Games, and scrap a page about a moment in the Olympics past or present which has inspired you. - 2 pts.

Challenge #5 - I think llamas are adorable! Be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable. - 1 pt. + 1pt NR

Challenge #15 - Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout. - 2 pts. +1pt NR

Challenge #27 - Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them. -2 pts. +1pt NR

Challenge #31 - Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout. - 1pt +1pt NR

Challenge #37 - This is so true for me! I hate shoes, so flip flops make my world so much better. Scrap a page about what makes your life better. 1 pt

Challenge #38 - Use at least 3 colors from this color scheme to scrap a page! You can use any combination, but you must have 3 of these colors! 1 pt

Challenge #39 - Are you an introvert or estrovert? Explain why and earn 2 pts

Challenge #40 - Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!). 1 pt +1pt NR

Last edited by hollyxann; 08-30-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:06 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points - 12 points

2 - This month's featured designer is not only churning out spectacular products in the shoppe week after week, but she's also a spectacular scrapper with a style all her own. Get to know Lynnette in this month's featured designer spotlight and scraplift her to earn points! - 1 point and 1 NR point

8 - Use this cute movie poster as inspiration for your next LO design - create a page with a diagonal design focus! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg & Mari Dream Big

Total: 16 points
3/5 NR Points Available

Last edited by kscwgirl; 08-31-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:10 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

mine?
Old 07-31-2012, 11:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

NR: 5
Total: 20

5 - I think llamas are adorable! Be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable. - 1 pt.

7 - Use at least one of the cute sayings in this print as a title for your next LO - 1 pt.

8 - Use this cute movie poster as inspiration for your next LO design - create a page with a diagonal design focus! - 1 pt.

24. Play with your pictures! Use this great blog post by Penny Springmann as a spring board for ideas on how you can add some fun colors to your photos. After you color your photo, use it on a layout. - 2 pts.+ 1pt NR (Penny's Picture Play uploaded 8/9/2012

26. Food is involved in so much of our lives. Take inspiration from this quote, and scrap about something foodie... anything from your favorite dish, your relationship with food, or your favorite people to dine with. -1 pt.

28. I am in love with these paper hanging flowers. Use at least 5 of them somewhere on a layout. -1 pt.+ 1 NR ( a little kindness 8/6/2012)

29. Love this idea! Make a timeline or list on your layout of a story as it progresses. -1pt.

30. Use this blog to really notice your child, or someone else important in your life. Use the tips listed, then create a layout with a photo of that person, and the things you learned about them. Use the suggestions to comprise your journaling for the layout. -2 pts.

36. In July, we talked summer drinks on the blog. Scrap a page about your favorite summer drink! 1 pt+ 1pt NR (DJB Bailey uploaded 8/20/2012)

38. Use at least 3 colors from this color scheme to scrap a page! You can use any combination, but you must have 3 of these colors! 1 pt

39. Are you an introvert or estrovert? Explain why and earn 2 pts+ 1pt NR (DJB Bailey uploaded 8/21/2012

40. Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!). 1 pt+ 1pt NR ( uploaded 8/20/2012)

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥

Last edited by haydensmommy217; 08-29-2012 at 03:59 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:26 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 35

1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points (12 PTS + 1 NR PT so far)

2 PT

2PT + 1 NR PT
New Release: A Quiver of Arrows by Julie Billingsley...new 8/4

2 PT

2 PT

2 PT

2 PT

5 - I think llamas are adorable! Be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable. - 1 pt. + NR PT
Through the Looking Glass by Traci Reed

8 - Use this cute movie poster as inspiration for your next LO design - create a page with a diagonal design focus! - 1 pt. + 1 NR PT
Cupcake by Melissa Bennett

13. On a layout, use alpha brushes to create your title, separating the letters by color rather than by space. - 1 pt. + 1 NR PT
Paper Clips Backgrounds by Libby Pritchett

14. Use this adorable closet as inspiration for a layout(s). - 1 pt + 1 NR PT
Inspired by the "blocking" and pops of color against the neutral back
Picture Play 3 by Penny Springmann

18 - Love the bold print on the carpet against the pop of color of the chair. Use a bold black & white print on a layout and add a pop of any color of your choice. - 1pt

23. Back To School Traditions. This blog has some cute back to school tradition ideas. Scrap a page that tells about your family's back to school traditions, or a back to school tradition you remember from your childhood. - 1 pt.

24. Play with your pictures! Use this great blog post by Penny Springmann as a spring board for ideas on how you can add some fun colors to your photos. After you color your photo, use it on a layout. - 2 pts.

26. Food is involved in so much of our lives. Take inspiration from this quote, and scrap about something foodie... anything from your favorite dish, your relationship with food, or your favorite people to dine with. -1 pt.

27. Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them. -2 pts.

30. Use this blog to really notice your child, or someone else important in your life. Use the tips listed, then create a layout with a photo of that person, and the things you learned about them. Use the suggestions to comprise your journaling for the layout. -2 pts

31-Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout. - 1pt

32- We are our own worst critics. Take inspiration from this smash book cover and scrap something POSITIVE you love about YOURSELF!! - 1pt

37. This is so true for me! I hate shoes, so flip flops make my world so much better. Scrap a page about what makes your life better. 1 pt

38. Use at least 3 colors from this color scheme to scrap a page! You can use any combination, but you must have 3 of these colors! 1 pt

40. Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!). 1 pt

Total Points: 35

New Release Points: 5
Hybrid Points: 0

Last edited by kim21673; 08-26-2012 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:39 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Me.

Total - 30 points

#1 SSD Summer Olympics
Synchronized Swimming

Boxing

Diving

Badminton

Gymnastics + NR To En Vogue 2 8/11
Uneven Bars

Archery

13 points

#4 - Make Something Sweet - banana bread

2 points

#15 Circle Inspired

2 points

#19 365 Questions (used February 3 & 6)

2 points

#26 Food + NR Give Me Space 1

2 points

#27 Inspire me Baby blog

2 points

#31 Mix it Up Patterns + NR Hello Fall 8/18

2 points

#32 Smashbook Positive + NR All About Me 8/25

2 points

#39 Introvert vs Extrover + NR Out of the Box 8/18

3 points

Last edited by lovely1m; 08-31-2012 at 07:40 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

mine. mine? Mine?
Old 07-31-2012, 11:45 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

dibs
Total Points: 14 Pts (love that we can use our game's layouts!)

1.) 12 Pts Total for SSD Summer Games - All 6 Challenges Completed.
Synchronized Swimming (2 Athletes Competing Together)
Challenge Start Date: July 30th, 2012/Challenge End Date: August 5th, 2012
Glam Girl

Glam Girl
partner's link: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...s-boys&cat=500

Boxing (Solo Athlete)
Challenge Start Date: July 30th, 2012/Challenge End Date: August 2nd, 2012
Moods Like the Seasons

Punch of Color - Hot Pink Lower Left
Cut Out - Leaf on Bottom Right
moods like the seasons

Diving (Solo Athlete)
Challenge Start Date: August 1st, 2012/Challenge End Date: August 4th, 2012
You at 3

you at 3

Badminton (2 Athletes Competing Together)
Challenge Start Date: August 6th, 2012/Challenge End Date: August 12th, 2012

Our Life with Boyz

Gymnastics (Solo Athlete)
Challenge Start Date: August 6th, 2012/Challenge End Date: August 9th, 2012
in the studio - still rings

in the studio

Archery (Solo Athlete)
Challenge Start Date: August 8th, 2012/Challenge End Date: August 11th, 2012
night owl

Night Owl

21.) Recipe from Paper to Digi - 1 Pt

#2cool4school

28.) Use at least 5 accordion flowers on a layout. - 1 pt

bloom each day

40.) Use a Free DJB Font from DaFont.com - Used DJB Liz - 1 Pt

dance
Full Time Photographer & All the Time Mother

Last edited by SarahMD; 08-27-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points-6
NR Points-1

13. On a layout, use alpha brushes to create your title, separating the letters by color rather than by space. - 1 pt.

26. Food is involved in so much of our lives. Take inspiration from this quote, and scrap about something foodie... anything from your favorite dish, your relationship with food, or your favorite people to dine with. -1 pt + 1pt (NR Baby Bump Font by Darcy)

31-Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout. - 1pt

34- Take inspiration from this movie poster and scrap a fun series of photos that tell a story. Use at least 3 photos - 1pt

40. Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!).
1 pt

Last edited by jaylensmom; 08-14-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30 pts
NR: 5 pts (already included in total above)

Challenge #1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 12 pts

Boxing (Solo Athlete)

My partner, Rachel's:
http://"https://www.sweetshoppecommu...?photo=242757"

6 patterned papers
4 solid papers
6 flowers (including 1 accordion flower)
7 leaves
1 lace
1 ribbon
1 banner
2 buttons
1 frame
1 torn paper strip
1 alpha

Diving (Solo Athlete)

Collab with Rachel.

Elements used:
Bow 1
Bubbles & wand 1 & 1
Butterfly 1
Buttons 2
Cloud 1
Frame 1
Flowers 9
Heart 1
Kite 1
Ladybyg 1
Leaves 2
Ribbon 1
Stitching 1
Sun 1
Tag 1
Twine 1
WA 2

Uneven Bars

Archery (Solo Athlete)

Challenge #12: Use this quote as inspiration to create a layout about a time a person "climbed a mountain" with you. - 1 pt.

Challenge #13. On a layout, use alpha brushes to create your title, separating the letters by color rather than by space. - 1 pt.

Challenge #19: Check out the lists of prompts in this blog post and use at least two prompts in a layout. - 2 pts
Journaling prompts January 3 & 10

Challenge #20: Tattooes are permanent and signify a memory or message a person wants to remember forever. What would you always want to remember, or what would you want your kids to always remember, that it is tattoed in your/their mind (song cue!) and heart? Journal about it in a layout. - 1pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Sentimental Journey by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Misty Cato; released 08/25; uploaded 08/24

Challenge #27: Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: One Time at Band Camp by Libby Pritchett; released 08/25; uploaded 08/24

Challenge #29: Love this idea! Make a timeline or list on your layout of a story as it progresses. - 1pt.

Challenge #31: Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout. - 1 pt

Challenge #34: Take inspiration from this movie poster and scrap a fun series of photos that tell a story. Use at least 3 photos - 1pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Such a Crab by Kristin Cronin-Barrow; released 08/18; uploaded 08/17

Challenge #35: What is your recipe for happiness? Use this super cute word inspiration to scrap what it takes to make you happy! - 1 pt + 1 pt NR

NR: Zipper Lips by Libby Pritchett, released 08/11, LO uploaded 08/10

Challenge #37. This is so true for me! I hate shoes, so flip flops make my world so much better. Scrap a page about what makes your life better. 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Across the USA by Libby Pritchett; released 08/04; uploaded 08/03

Challenge #38: Use at least 3 colors from this color scheme to scrap a page! You can use any combination, but you must have 3 of these colors! 1 pt

Last edited by suladesign; 08-31-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

my spot

NR:5
Total: 30

5-1 pt + 1NR pt
(A Little Bit of Kindness by Kristin Cronin-Barrow released 8/4)

8-1pt + 1 NR pt (NR Darcy Badlwin: Love Me Some Nikki Templates released 08/25)

14-1 pt (used the teal for all over inspiration on my LO)

1 pt (used all the pink for all over inspiration on my LO)

15-2 pts + 1 NR pt (NR: Meg One With Nature released 08/25)

18-1 pt + 1NR pt (NR: Libby: This One At Band Camp released 08/25)

24-2 pts

28-1 pt + 1 NR pt (NR Krystal: Free Spirit released 8/18)

31-1pt + 1 NR pt (nr:Meghan Mullens: Storybook-Fairest of them All released 08/11)

37-1pt

Synchronized Swimming:

my partner's link (Sara)
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...mouths&cat=657

Boxing

Diving

Gymnastics: Rings

Badminton

Archery:

Last edited by nun69; 08-26-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:04 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total-10 points

Challenge #1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points
Synchronized Swimming 2 pts

Diving 2pts

Badminton 2pts

Gymnastics 2pts

Archery 2pts

Last edited by FireWolf; 09-01-2012 at 04:20 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:09 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Mine all mine
62 points total

1.Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete.

Synchronized Swimming 2 pts.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ritage&cat=500
Papers and Elements from
Studio Basic kit Black and White
and
Traci Reed and Kristen Cronin-Barrow kit Extra Extra

Boxing (Solo Athlete) 2 pts.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...school&cat=500

I used Meghan Mullins Last Day of School for mine.
The pop out color is pink in the lower left.
I also cut out circles so the paper underneath it all could show through.

Diving (Solo Athlete) 2 pts.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-sweet&cat=500

Forward, Back, Inward, Twisting

Papers and Elements from Sweet Shoppe Designs kit A Better Me, Krystal Hartley kits Cool Cucumber and Prelude to Autumn,and Libby Pritchett's Go Your on Way. I made one of the arrows myself from shapes on my PSP9

2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...minton&cat=647

I used kits from Jenn Barrette
More Spice than Sugar and Kinda Awesome

High Bar
2pts.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ndsons&cat=500
I used Eva Kipler's freebie Boy Meets World
and her bellissima-alpha-freebie

Fonts used: MV Boli, Actio is-Wider JL and Cambria Math

Archery (Solo Athlete)
2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...pretty&cat=500
Penny Springmann's kit Just Because

Font: Segoe Script
2.This month's featured designer is not only churning out spectacular products in the shoppe week after week, but she's also a spectacular scrapper with a style all her own. Get to know Lynnette in this month's featured designer spotlight and scraplift her to earn points!
1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ghters&cat=647
I used Erica Zane's Love Happens kit.
Font used Impresse BT

3. Take a look at this amazing collection of the most inspiring moments from the Olympic Games, and scrap a page about a moment in the Olympics past or present which has inspired you. I used my oldest daughter as the subject.
2pts.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ter-me&cat=647
I used nettiodesigns_Circtangular-TemplateNo3
I used The Sweet Shoppe collab kit A Better Me
Font used: GungsuhChe

4. Make something sweet with the people you love and scrap about the experience.
2 pts.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ookies&cat=647
I used Heather Roselli kit Lickin the Bowl
Fonts used Imperial BT and Impact

5. I think llamas are adorable!
1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-llama&cat=647
I used Jady Day's kit Blooming and I also used 2 tags and a curly arrow from her new fb freebie My Every Day Memories.
Font used: Impress BT

6.What do YOU want to do all day?
1pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-honey&cat=647
I used Kristin Cronin-Barrow's kit Sweet as Honey
6 different fonts: ZigZag, GrilledCheese BTN, Actionis-Wider JL, English 157 BT, Festival Nights JL, and Smartie CAPS

7. Use at least one of the cute sayings in this print as a title for your next LO
1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...y-life&cat=647
I used Erica Zane kit Love Happens
Font used Segoe Print

8. Use this cute movie poster as inspiration for your next LO design - create a page with a diagonal design focus
1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...nd-now&cat=647

I used Jady Day Studio's kit My Everyday Memories

Font used: Segoe Print

9. Take inspiration from this photo and create a LO that has 1) shapes cut out from the background paper and 2) that same shape used as elements on the page.
1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-party&cat=647
I used from Meghan Mullins kits Last Day of School, a journal mat from No Place Like Home and 2 circle frames from No More Photos.

Font used: Segoe Print

10. Check out the list of "100 Things to Write a List of 100 About" and select one to use as a page theme. Include at least 25 items as a list on your page for 1 pt, or 100 items for 2 pts.
I listed 100 things so it would be 2 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...myself&cat=647

I used Sweet Shoppe Collab kit A Better Me
Font: Segoe Print and Segoe Script

11. In the top left corner, a title for the photo is spelled out. Use some object to spell out your title for a page, take a photo and include it on your layout in place of a regular alpha.
Adrienne helped me with this one. She cut letters out of an old newspaper we had for the title of my page
2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ildren&cat=500
I used nettiodesigns_Circtangular-TemplateNo1 (I had to move it around a bit so I could add another photo.

I used elements and papers from Zoe Pearn's kits Lost and Found, So Sweet and Sweet Little Thing

Font: Holiday Springs BTN

12. Use this quote as inspiration to create a layout about a time a person "climbed a mountain" with you
1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...3209&nocache=1
Kit used A Better Me
Font: Galeforce BTN and Annie BTN

13. On a layout, use alpha brushes to create your title, separating the letters by color rather than by space
1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...t-home&cat=647
I used Meghan Mullins kit No Place Like Home

14.Use this adorable closet as inspiration for a layout(s).
1pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...family&cat=500
Zoe Pearn's freebie kits: A Sweet Little Thing, Lost and Found and So Sweet
Font: Action Is-Wider

15.Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout
2 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-years&cat=500
Kits from Zoe Pearn: Free kits; A Sweet Little Thing, Lost & Found, So Sweet
Font: Goudy Handtooled BT and Gale Force BTN

16. I love the humor and irreverence of someecards.com! Create your own ecard (either through the website or on your own) and use it in a layout.
1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ything&cat=647
I used Misty Cato's Yippee Mini kit
Font: Piranesi It BT

17. How cute is this? Take two (or more) separate photographs in relation to each other and use them in a layout.
2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...orever&cat=647
Erica Zane's kits Grow and Love Happens
Font: Scrap Casual

18. Love the bold print on the carpet against the pop of color of the chair. Use a bold black & white print on a layout and add a pop of any color of your choice
1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...and-me&cat=500

Elements and papers from Studio Basics Black and White.
Elements, papers and alpha from the collab by Traci Reed and Kristen Cronin-Barrow's Extra Extra.

Font: Park Avenue BT and Goudy Handtooled BT

19. Check out the lists of prompts in this blog post and use at least two prompts in a layout.
2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...by-day&cat=647
Eva Kipler: Bellissima Alpha Freebie, Bring the Sunshine and Boy Meets World
Font: Batang

20. Tattooes are permanent and signify a memory or message a person wants to remember forever. What would you always want to remember, or what would you want your kids to always remember, that it is tattoed in your/their mind (song cue!) and heart? Journal about it in a layout.
1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e-life&cat=647
I used Sugarplum Paperie kits Beautiful Moments and Cherish the Thoughts.
And 1 element from Penny Springman's kit Family Time
Fonts: Batang and Dotum

21.A Paper To Digi Recipe Challenge - Create a layout using the following recipe as inspire by this amazing paper layout. Recipe - One photo A title cut out of three different kinds patterned paper. A pocket/envelope of some kind A circle Stitching 5 hearts Some kind of chevron on the page
1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...atters&cat=647
Papers and elements from Penny Springmann's Family Time and Studio Basic's Black& White.
Stitches from Erica Zane's Little Sew and Sew Freebie.
Font: Imperial BT and DJB CLyleRun

22. Chose one of these fun August holidays and scrap a layout showing how you celebrated.
1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...at-day&cat=647
Meghan Mullens kit Best Days

Font: Gizmo Float and Icecream

23. Back To School Traditions. This blog has some cute back to school tradition ideas. Scrap a page that tells about your family's back to school traditions, or a back to school tradition you remember from your childhood.
1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...school&cat=647
Sugarplum-ABCs
Misty Cato-ABCand123
Fonts used: Scrap Casual and S&P's School Bus

24.Play with your pictures! Use this great blog post by Penny Springmann as a spring board for ideas on how you can add some fun colors to your photos. After you color your photo, use it on a layout.
2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e-this&cat=500
Jady Day Studio: My Everyday Memories
Font: Scrap Casual

25. Family Time...what does it look like at your house? Create a two page spread that shows what family time looks like in your house. Include a quote from one or more family members that illustrates what family time means to them. 2 page layout =
2 pts. total

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...y-time&cat=500
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...page-1&cat=500
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...page-2&cat=500

Template: Janet Phillips 2manyphotos120
Meghan Mullens kit Best Days
Font: @Adobe Fan Heiti Std B

26. Food is involved in so much of our lives. Take inspiration from this quote, and scrap about something foodie... anything from your favorite dish, your relationship with food, or your favorite people to dine with.
1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...eecipe&cat=647
lliella: Buon Appetito
Melissa Bennett: Canned
Fonts: Goudy Handtooled BT, Sneakerhead BTN Shadow and Holiday Springs BTN

27. Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them
2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...blings&cat=500
I used Sweet Shoppe collab A Better Me

Font: DJB Tried My Best

28. I am in love with these paper hanging flowers. Use at least 5 of them somewhere on a layout.
1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-tanzi&cat=647
Kristin Cronin-Barrow: Award Winning, Remember to Smile and Sweet as Honey
Font: Goudy Handtooled Bt and Segoe Print

29. Love this idea! Make a timeline or list on your layout of a story as it progresses.
1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...6549&nocache=1
Jady Day: ABC's of YOU, My Everyday Memories and Blooming
Template: cschneider-HP35-pg1-I changed it around a bit.
Fonts: Egyptian710 Bt, Embassy BT and Constantia

30. Use this blog to really notice your child, or someone else important in your life. Use the tips listed, then create a layout with a photo of that person, and the things you learned about them. Use the suggestions to comprise your journaling for the layout.
2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...of-you&cat=647
Jady Day-ABCs of You

Font: Annie BTN

31. Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout.
1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...one-21&cat=647
Traci Reed's: ImPerfect
Janet Phillips: Template A Little Something Different 2
Fonts used: Impact and Iskoola Pota

32. We are our own worst critics. Take inspiration from this smash book cover and scrap something POSITIVE you love about YOURSELF!!
1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...6353&nocache=1
Eva Kipler's kit Being Me

Font: Iskoola Pota

33. Superheroes seem to be hot in the movies right now. Take this fun quiz to see which superhero qualities you have. Scrap your inner superhero or about a super power you'd most like to possess if you could
2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...r-hero&cat=647
Julie Billingsley-Masked Marvels
Font: Combat Ready BTN

34. Take inspiration from this movie poster and scrap a fun series of photos that tell a story. Use at least 3 photos
1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...school&cat=647
Jady Day: School Memories 4 Little Kids

Font: Scrap Casual and Segoe UI Semibold

35. What is your recipe for happiness? Use this super cute word inspiration to scrap what it takes to make you happy!
1pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-happy&cat=647
Krystal Hartley- A Happy Thought
Font: Parisian BT

36. In July, we talked summer drinks on the blog. Scrap a page about your favorite summer drink!
1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-drink&cat=647
Heather Roselli: Lickin the Bowl
Fonts: Brush Script Std and Apple Boy BTN

37. This is so true for me! I hate shoes, so flip flops make my world so much better. Scrap a page about what makes your life better.
1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-smile&cat=500
Kristin Cronin-Barrow: Remember to Smile
Font: Embassy BT and Freehand591 Bt

38. Use at least 3 colors from this color scheme to scrap a page! You can use any combination, but you must have 3 of these colors!
1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...r-gail&cat=647
Krystal Hartley kit: Prelude to Autumn:- I hope it was ok to change the colors.

Font: Brush Script Std

39. Are you an introvert or estrovert? Explain why and earn
2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...rovert&cat=500
Eva Kipler: Being Me

Font: Freehand591 BT

40. Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!).
1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e=grow&cat=647
Darcy Baldwin Font: DJB POOKIEDOO
Erica Zane's kit: Grow
Font for Date: Arial

Last edited by Beebo; 08-31-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:19 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy) 1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. (Gymnastics)

2pts. (Archery)

1pt. + 1pt. NR (kit from Libby) 2 - This month's featured designer is not only churning out spectacular products in the shoppe week after week, but she's also a spectacular scrapper with a style all her own. Get to know Lynnette in this month's featured designer spotlight and scraplift her to earn points!
I lifted this one: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-faves&cat=500
and here's mine:

2pts. + 1pt. NR (Baby Bump font from Darcy) 4 - Make something sweet with the people you love and scrap about the experience. From how you decided on what to make to taking the very first (or last) bite, don't leave out any of the details!

1pt. 5 - I think llamas are adorable! Be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable.

1pt. 7 - Use at least one of the cute sayings in this print as a title for your next LO

1pt. 8 - Use this cute movie poster as inspiration for your next LO design - create a page with a diagonal design focus!

1pt. 14. Use this adorable closet as inspiration for a layout(s).
I was inspired by the 'blocked' look of the closet...

2pts. 15. Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (Picture Play 3) 24. Play with your pictures! Use this great blog post by Penny Springmann as a spring board for ideas on how you can add some fun colors to your photos. After you color your photo, use it on a layout.

2pts. 27. Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them

1pt. 31-Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout.

1pt. 36. In July, we talked summer drinks on the blog. Scrap a page about your favorite summer drink!

1pt. 38. Use at least 3 colors from this color scheme to scrap a page! You can use any combination, but you must have 3 of these colors!

2pts. + 1pt. NR (Picture Play from Penny) 39. Are you an introvert or estrovert? Explain why and earn 2pts.

1pt. + 1pt. hybrid 40. Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!).

1pt. Bonus Blog Challenge 2 - shrink the template

total:30pts.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 08-30-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:42 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Points so far: 21

1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. 2 pts per layout up to 12 points. 5 layouts + 1 NR pt = 11 pts

Boxing

Synchronized Swimming

Archery
('A Quiver of Arrows' in shoppe 8/4; layout uploaded 8/8)

Gymnastics

Badminton

26. Food is involved in so much of our lives. Take inspiration from this quote, and scrap about something foodie... anything from your favorite dish, your relationship with food, or your favorite people to dine with. 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts
(DJB Bailey in shoppe 8/18; layout uploaded 8/24)

27. Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them. 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts
('Wanderer' in shoppe 8/18; layout uploaded 8/20)

28. I am in love with these paper hanging flowers. Use at least 5 of them somewhere on a layout. 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts
('Templates Half-Pack 55' in shoppe 8/25; layout uploaded 8/27)

31-Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout. 1pt

40. Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!). 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts
(free font is 'DJB Brewhaus'. 'DJB Bailey' in shoppe 8/18; layout uploaded 8/23)

Total points: 21
Base points: 16
NR points: 5
Hybrid points:

Last edited by KateD; 08-27-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:53 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 point - 10 points
Boxing

Synchronized swimming

Diving

Gymnatsics

Badminton

************************************************** ***********************************
10 Challenge Points
New Release Points
Hybrid Points
Bonus Points

Total Points - 10 points

Last edited by LoriJ; 08-14-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:29 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

total: 2 pts
NR 0/5

1 - 2012 Games - Boxing - 2pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=241382

Last edited by *Cornelia*; 08-01-2012 at 05:32 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

30pts! Oh yeah baby! Yeah! Woot! Can't wait for my shopping spree! Thanks SSD!

1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points
2pt

2pt

2pt

2pt

2pt

2 - This month's featured designer is not only churning out spectacular products in the shoppe week after week, but she's also a spectacular scrapper with a style all her own. Get to know Lynnette in this month's featured designer spotlight and scraplift her to earn points! - 1 pt.

3 - Take a look at this amazing collection of the most inspiring moments from the Olympic Games, and scrap a page about a moment in the Olympics past or present which has inspired you. - 2 pts.

5 - I think llamas are adorable! Be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable. - 1 pt.

8 - Use this cute movie poster as inspiration for your next LO design - create a page with a diagonal design focus! - 1 pt.
+1 point +1 point NR (posted 8/3 and released 8/4)

10 - Check out the list of "100 Things to Write a List of 100 About" and select one to use as a page theme. Include at least 25 items as a list on your page for 1 pt, or 100 items for 2 its - 1 pt (1pt + NR Fall Fabulous released on 8/25 and posted 8/24)

15. Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout. - 2 pts. (+1 pt NR released on 8/25 and posted 8/25)

23. Back To School Traditions. This blog has some cute back to school tradition ideas. Scrap a page that tells about your family's back to school traditions, or a back to school tradition you remember from your childhood. - 1 pt + 1pt NR = 2 Pt. Starting a new tradition, inspiration/scraplift thanks to Tracyfish.

30. Use this blog to really notice your child, or someone else important in your life. Use the tips listed, then create a layout with a photo of that person, and the things you learned about them. Use the suggestions to comprise your journaling for the layout. -2 pts.

31-Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout. - 1pt + 1pt for NR (released 8/11 and posted 8/10)

40. Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!). 1 pt

Total: 25+ 5pt NR = 30

Last edited by abm234; 08-31-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:29 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30

Regular Points: 25
New Release Points: 5

#1 Scrap along with the Summer Games (12 pts)

Boxing

Diving

Synchronized Swimming

Gymnastics

Archery

Badminton

#8...Scrap on the diagonal (1 pt + 1 NR for Mari's A for Awesome, released 8/11)

#15...Circle-inspired Layout (2 pts + 1 NR for Mari's School is Ghoul, released 8/25)

#18...Black/White + Color (1 pt)

#19...Prompt Challenge (2 pts)

#26...Food Layout (1 pt)

#30...How to Notice Your Child (2 pts + 1 NR for Nettio's Sweet Single #2, released 8/25)

#31...Use at least 4 pattern papers (1 pt + 1 NR for Libby's One Time at Band Camp released 8/25)

#32...Scrap about Something You Love About Yourself (1 pt + 1 NR for Libby's Zipper Lips released 8/11)

#39...Introvert or Extrovert (2 pts)

Last edited by Lindsay; 08-31-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

12 - Challenge Points
New Release Points
Hybrid Points
- Bonus Points

12 - Total Points

1. Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points
A. Summer Games Synchronized Swimming (2 Athletes Competing Together) -2pts

Items Used:
2 fonts
11 flowers
1 pinwheel
3 buttons
1 word art/title
1 ric rac
1 ribbon
1 foliage
1 element (ghost)
1 frame
1 photo (any number ok)
7 circle
5 solid papers (including a block)
5 pattern papers
1 journaling spot
1 trim/scallop

Partners (Amy: abm234) Layout:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...to-ski&cat=657

Credits:
Boo! Kit by Lliella Designs
Bear Hugs Kit by Kristin Aagard (flower & journal tag)
Trick or Treat Kit by Kristin Aagard (flowers & circles)
You Rock! Kit by Kristin Aagard (foliage)
Bad Day Blues Kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow (flower)
Hello Goodbye Kit by Traci Reed (flower)
Celebrate Templates by Scrapping with Liz (Template 1)

B. Boxing (Solo Athlete) -2pts

Requirements:
Boxes represent some of the dreams of what my kids inspire to be...
Knock outs - are the circles with added frames to give more depth...
Punch - is the color purple/pink in the top left box...

Credits:
Choo Choo Bear Kit by Lliella Designs
Junior Aviator Kit by Lliella Designs
Rockin' Kit by Lliella Designs
Ticket To Ride Kit by Lliella Designs
Playing with Opacity: Template 3 by Scrapping with Liz

C. Diving (Solo Athlete) -2pts

Requirements:
Forward - 3 different arrows in each cluster for a total of 6 arrows.
Reverse - Mirrored the template.
Inward - Frame 2 things that are not pictures (The Little Girl & the Elephant).
Twisting - There are a total of 8 twisted or curled-up ribbons on my page.
Armstand - The Elephant, Jaguar, Monkey, Binoculars, & title are upside down.

Journaling - Is about my niece getting Malaria 2 times...
"On a missionary trip to South Africa you never would expect to find the dangers that you did. Even with all the precautions that were taken it still happened to my niece. Not only once but twice times; I never was so worried in my life at the thought that we was going to lose you to a little mosquito bite. I never thought a monster would be so tiny & utterly terrifying as this one is. And the name of that monster is Malaria. But you are a fighter just like your Daddy. And our beautiful strong & precious niece beat that evil monster all two times."

Credits:
Safari Adventures Kit by Lliella Designs
Jungle Boogie Kit by Kristin Aagard & Boutique Cute Doll

D. Badminton (2 Athletes Competing Together) -2pts

Team Mates: Amy (abm234) & Timberlyn(Timberlyn)

Requirements:
Each team member makes a 6x12 layout. Then combine to make a single page.
Must be cohesive in either theme or colors.
Use a net or grid.
Keep everything of bottom.
Each Team Member must use at least 21 unique elements.

LEFT SIDE: Amy(abm234)
Items Used:
Masked Marvels (22)
1 lightning
1 burst journal
1 star 1
1 star 2
1 funky star 1
1 funky star 2
1 gear red
1 gear metal
1 gear yellow
1 mask
1 word bit
1 metal star 1
1 metal star 2
1 metal star 3
1 frame 2
1 frame 3
1 button 4
1 button 2
1 kaboom
1 bomb
1 ink smudge
1 caution tape
Black Pearl (1)
1 Ribbon
Robin Meierotto (1)
1 Grid Paper
Buon Appetito (1)
1 Stitch

Credits:
Masked Marvels Kit by Julie Billingsley
Black Pearl by Misty Cato
Grid Paper by Robin Meierotto
Buon Appetito Kit by Lliella Designs
Builders 2: 6x12 Template 5 & 6 by Cindy Schneider

RIGHT SIDE: Timberlyn(Timberlyn)
Items Used:
Masked Marvels (36)
9 Paper
4 Pattern Paper
3 Arrows
2 Buttons
1 Mask
3 Pow Marks
1 City
1 Shield
1 Funky Star
2 Ric Rac
2 Ribbon
1 Word Art
1 Stitched Stars
2 Metal Stars
2 Gears
1 Paint
Fishing Adventures (1)
1 Net
Buon Appetito (1)
1 Stitch

Credits:
Masked Marvels Kit by Julie Billingsley
Fishing Adventures Kit by Lliella Designs
Buon Appetito Kit by Lliella Designs
Builders 2: 6x12 Template 5 & 6 by Cindy Schneider

E. Gymnastics (Solo Athlete) -2pts

Requirements:
Must have at least 1 photo repeated. All elements must be repeated at least once.

Uneven Bars: Your layout display asymmetrical balance along either a horizontal or vertical axis.

Credits:
Beach Boys Kit by Lliella Designs
Beach Kids: Underwater Kit by Lliella Designs
Beach Kids: Cool Down Mini by Lliella Designs
All Squares: Template 4 by Little Green Frog Desings

F. Archery (Solo Athlete) -2pts

Requirements:
Concentric shapes: 7 Circles...
Arrow: Three arrow tabs with journaling on them...
Movement in Pictures: Callum refusing to keep his hat on...

Credits:
Smart Aleck Collaboration Kit by Sweet Shoppe Designs
Recyclables VII: Template Nws811 by Scrapping with Liz

Last edited by Timberlyn; 08-11-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Nikki Epperson

me

Happily Creating For:

Krystal Hartley ♥ Libby Pritchett ♥ Meghan Mullens ♥ Melissa Bennett

Last edited by Nikki Epperson; 08-13-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

My spot
Old 08-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Mine, all mine!

1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 3 LOs at 2 pts each + 1 NR pt (Traci and Meghan's Hit the Books, released 7/28, used on Boxing)=7 pts

Boxing

Gymnastics/Parallel Bars

Archery

5 - I think llamas are adorable! Be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable. 1 pt

19. Check out the list of prompts in this blog post and use at least two prompts in a layout. 2 pts
My prompts: What is your favorite thing to drink? What made you smile today? What did you get done?

20. Tattoos...What would you always want to remember, or what would you want your kids to always remember, that is tatooed on your mind and heart? 1 pt

25. Family Time...Create a 2-page spread that shows what family time looks like in your house. Include a quote from 1 or more family members. 2 pts

30. Use this blog to really notice your child. 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Sweet N' Sassy, released 8/25)

31. Mix up at least 4 different paper patterns papers on your LO. 1 pt

38. Use at least 3 colors from this color scheme to scrap a page! You can use any combination, but you must have 3 of these colors! 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Melissa's
Making the Grade, released 8/11)

40. Darcy has some amazing freebies at Dafont.com. Use 1 of her free fonts on a page. 1 pt
DJB Geeks Who Wear Glasses (title)

Total pts: 20
New release pts: 3
Hybrid pts:

Last edited by rach3975; 08-31-2012 at 04:04 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to SmallMoments

Me.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Me.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:24 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Total Points - 30

#1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points

Boxing

Diving

Archery

Gymnastics

Synchronized Swimming

Badminton

Points - 12

#2 - This month's featured designer is not only churning out spectacular products in the shoppe week after week, but she's also a spectacular scrapper with a style all her own. Get to know Lynnette in this month's featured designer spotlight and scraplift her to earn points! - 1 pt.

1 Point + 1 NR Point (She Rules 7/28 posted 7/31)

#5 - I think llamas are adorable! Be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable

1 Point + 1NR Point (Happy Snapper 8/11 posted 8/13)

#8 - Use this cute movie poster as inspiration for your next LO design - create a page with a diagonal design focus! - 1 pt.

1 Point

#10 - Check out the list of "100 Things to Write a List of 100 About" and select one to use as a page theme. Include at least 25 items as a list on your page for 1 pt, or 100 items for 2 its - 1 or 2 pts.

2 Points

#15 - Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout. - 2 pts.

2 Points + 1 NR Point (One Tough Chick-8/4 posted 8/7)

#29 - Love this idea! Make a timeline or list on your layout of a story as it progresses

1 PT + 1 NR PT (Missing You 8/11 posted 8/15)

#31 - 31-Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout.

[IMG]31-Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout.[/IMG]

1 Point

#32 - We are our own worst critics. Take inspiration from this smash book cover and scrap something POSITIVE you love about YOURSELF!! - 1pt

1 Point

#39 - Are you an introvert or estrovert? Explain why and earn

2 Points

#40 - Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!). 1 pt

1 Point + 1NR Point (Girl In Blue Jeans 8/4 posted 8/9)

Total- 30 Points

Last edited by carrie1977; 08-17-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points

BOXING SOLO CHALLENGE:

SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING CHALLENGE:

My LO:

2-cardstock (one with date)
2-Straight stitches
4- flowers
2 buttons
1-bow
2-alphas
2-fonts
4-pp
1-clock
1-circle stitching
1-background stamp
1-pinwheel
1-banner
3-wordarts
2-journaling blocks

Here's my partners:
Great Nana

DIVING CHALLENGE:

Forward (5 arrows), Inward (framed word art and title), Twisting (green ribbon, pink bow with twisted ribbon tail, small pink twisted ribbon), Armstand (upside down, butterfly, 2 pieces of word art and flying birds)

GYMNASTICS CHALLENGE: Competing in Uneven Bars

ARCHERY CHALLENGE:

BADMINTON CHALLENGE:

9 - Take inspiration from this photo and create a LO that has 1) shapes cut out from the background paper and 2) that same shape used as elements on the page (you can use elements from a kit or create your own using the shape tool or similar) - 1 pt.

14. Use this adorable closet as inspiration for a layout(s). - 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

15. Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout. - 2 pts.

18 - Love the bold print on the carpet against the pop of color of the chair. Use a bold black & white print on a layout and add a pop of any color of your choice. - 1pt + 1 Hybrid point.

19 - Check out the lists of prompts in this blog post and use at least two prompts in a layout. - 2pts.

24. Play with your pictures! Use this great blog post by Penny Springmann as a spring board for ideas on how you can add some fun colors to your photos. After you color your photo, use it on a layout. - 2 pts.

27. Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them. -2 pts + 1 NR point (THrough the Looking Glass posted 8/16).

31-Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout. - 1pt + 1 Hybrid Point

39. Are you an introvert or estrovert? Explain why and earn 2 pts

TOTAL POINTS: 31

Last edited by kristijoy; 08-27-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

New Release= 5 points
Total Points= 30 points

My spot!

Shrink-A-Template from Blog 1 pt

Extra Point from Blog (1 pt + 1 NR- Now & Then- released 8/11, uploaded 8/15)

Synchronized Swimming:

Boxing

Diving:

Badminton:

Gymnastics:

Archery:

2 - This month's featured designer is not only churning out spectacular products in the shoppe week after week, but she's also a spectacular scrapper with a style all her own. Get to know Lynnette in this month's featured designer spotlight and scraplift her to earn points! - 1 pt. + 1 NR I Love Me Some Nikki, released 8/25, uploaded 8/27)

5 - I think llamas are adorable! Be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable. - 1 pt. + 1 NR (Half Pack 53- released 7/11, uploaded 7/15)

15. Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout. - 2 pts. + 1 NR (I Love Me Some Nikki, released 8/25, uploaded 8/27)

22. Chose one of these fun August holidays and scrap a layout showing how you celebrated. - 1 pt.

26. Food is involved in so much of our lives. Take inspiration from this quote, and scrap about something foodie... anything from your favorite dish, your relationship with food, or your favorite people to dine with. -1 pt. (includes recipe for favorite pizza dough)

27. Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them. -2 pts.

29. Love this idea! Make a timeline or list on your layout of a story as it progresses. -1pt.

35- What is your recipe for happiness? Use this super cute word inspiration to scrap what it takes to make you happy! -1pt + 1 NR (All About Me Cards, released 8/25, uploaded 8/28)

40. Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!). 1 pt (used Brewhaus Special)

Last edited by marlathrall; 08-30-2012 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

Total: 30

1. Summer Games 2 pts
Boxing: pop of color---pink; cut-outs---hearts in the bottom right quadrant

Synchronized Swimming 2 pts

Diving: 2 pts

Gymnastics: still rings 2 pts

Badminton 2 pts

2: Scraplift NR DJB Baby Bump 2 pts
lifted this layout: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...hicago&cat=500

5: Cute Overload 1 pt

8: Diagnonal focus NR DJB Baby Bump 2 pts

15: Hoops 2 pts

18: B/W with pop of color 1 pt

19: 365 Questions NR DJB Baby Bump 3 pts

22: August Holidays 1 pt

24: Photo Tutorial 2 pts

30: How to notice your child NR DJB Baby Bump 3 pts

31: 4 or more patterns 1 pt

40: free Darcy fonts NR DJB Baby Bump 2 pts

Last edited by pewtertm; 08-27-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!

Points - 10
NR - 2
-----------------------
Total Points - 12

1. Sweet Shoppe Summer Games

Synchronized Swimming - 2pts

Boxing- 2pts

Diving 2pts +1 NR point (Heart Art-Be Kind by Sugarplum Paperie) uploaded 8/4

Gymnastics 2pts

Archery 2pts +1 NR pt= 3pts (Heart Art-Be Kind -Sugarplum Paperie) uploaded 8/10

Last edited by gracielou; 08-10-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total = 12 pts
NR pts: 1

1. 1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - = 10 pts

Boxing (Solo Athlete)

Diving (Solo Athlete)

I did "uneven bars"

#26- scrap about something foodie- 1 pt + 1 NR= 2 pt

Last edited by AmberK; 08-14-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

me
Old 08-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Boxing 2 points

Synchronized Swimming 2 points

Total: 4
challenge points: 4
new release points:
hybrid points:
bonus points:

Last edited by Sherri Tierney; 08-05-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS - 20

1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. -
TOTAL POINTS - 9
Gymnastics Challenge - High Bars - 2pts

Archery challenge - 2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used A Boy's Perfect Birthday by Jady Day Studio (released 9/1)

Schronized Swimming Layout - 2pts
\

Badminton Layout - 2 pts

15. Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout.
2 pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Got Chemistry by Jady Day Studio and Meg Mullens (released 8/18)

24. Play with your pictures! Use this great blog post by Penny Springmann as a spring board for ideas on how you can add some fun colors to your photos. After you color your photo, use it on a layout. -
2 pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used The ABCs of You by Jady Day Studio (released 8/25)

27. Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them.
2 pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Half Pack 57 by Cindy Schneider (release 9/1)

31-Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout.
1pt + 1pt NR = 2pts
Used Chatterbox by Traci Reed (released 8/25)

Last edited by navaja77; 09-02-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:28 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I place for me!!
Old 08-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 08-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 14pts

#1 - 12pts
boxing:

swimming:

diving

Gymnastics:
still bars

Archery:

Badminton:

#11 - 2pts

Last edited by Amber1279; 09-01-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total = 24pts

1 - Summer Games: Boxing - 2pts

1 - Summer Games: Diving - 2pts

Forward, Inward, Twisting, Armstand

1 - Summer Games - Gymnastics - 2pts

High Bar

1 - Summer Games - Archery - 2pts

1 - Summer Games - Badminton - 2pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts (8/12; Through the Looking Glass by Traci)

2 - Featured Designer Scraplift - 1pt

7 - Cute Sayings - 1pt + 1 NR pt = 2pts (8-3; Paper Clips - Backgrounds 3.0 by Libby)

12 - Climbed a Mountain - 1pt + 1 NR pt = 2pts (8-3; Picture Play 3 by Penny)

14 - Closet Inspiration (shape) - 1pt + 1 NR pt = 2pts (8-10; Zipper Lips by Libby)

23 - Back to School Traditions - 1pt

27 - Blog Inspiration - 2pts

31 - Mix It up - 1pt

38 - Color Scheme - 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2pts (8-10;This Life: August by Penny)

Total = 24pts
NR = 5pts

Last edited by chastml; 08-31-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 20
Base Points: 15
NR Points: 5

Boxing - 2 Pts

Synchronized Swimming - 2 Pts

Gymnastics-High Bar

Archery (NR 8/11Summer's End-2 Pts, uploaded 8/11)

Badminton

2 - This month's featured designer is not only churning out spectacular products in the shoppe week after week, but she's also a spectacular scrapper with a style all her own. Get to know Lynnette in this month's featured designer spotlight and scraplift her to earn points! - 1 pt.

13. On a layout, use alpha brushes to create your title, separating the letters by color rather than by space. - 1 pt. 1 Pt + 1 NR Pt (Layered Dates 8/18, uploaded 8/24)

1 Pt + 1 NR Pt (8/11-uploaded 8/17)

1 Pt + 1 NR Pt (8/11-uploaded 8/17)

Bonus portfolio challenge on the blog (shrinking a template)-1 Pt

Last edited by britaneejean; 09-01-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 22

10 - Check out the list of "100 Things to Write a List of 100 About" and select one to use as a page theme. Include at least 25 items as a list on your page for 1 pt, or 100 items for 2 its - 1 or 2 pts.
2 Points Plus NR
NR All About Me by Studio Basic and Sugarplum Paperie
DJB Fonts: I Love Me Some Nikki (Euro) by Darcy Baldwin {fontography} Posted 31 Aug

15. Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout. - 2 pts.
NR Point - NR All About Me by Studio Basic and Sugarplum Paperie
DJB Fonts: I Love Me Some Nikki (Euro) by Darcy Baldwin {fontography} posted 29th August

19 - Check out the lists of prompts in this blog post and use at least two prompts in a layout. - 2pts.
12. What is making you mad?
20. What is the hardest thing you are dealign with?

22. Chose one of these fun August holidays and scrap a layout showing how you celebrated. - 1 pt

32- We are our own worst critics. Take inspiration from this smash book cover and scrap something POSITIVE you love about YOURSELF!! - 1pt

Last edited by Starlight-Princess; 08-31-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS: 30

1. Summer Games

Synchronized Swimming

Sarah's Layout HERE

Boxing

Diving

I used Forward, Back, Reverse, and Twisting

Badminton

Gymnastics

Archery

2. Lifting Lynette 1pt.

7. "You Are" sayings - 1pt.

8. Diagonal Design 1 pt. + 1pt. NR for Meg and Mari's kit

15. Embroidery Hoops 2pts. + 1pt NR for K and Zoe's kit

27. Capture Little Moments - 2pts.

28. Accordion Flowers 1pt. + 1pt. NR for K's kit

30. Notice Your Child 2pts. + 1pt. NR for Meg and Yari's kit

31. Mixing Patterns 1pt. + 1pt. NR for Meg and Julie's kit

40. Free Darcy Font 1pt.

Blog Bonus - 1pt.

TOTAL POINTS: 30

Last edited by SirScrapalot; 08-31-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I'm a little late to the party, but this is my spot.

Total = 26 + 5 NR = 31 pts

Challenge #1 - Play Along To The Summer Games = 12 pts + 2 NR = 14 pts

Boxing = 2 pts

Diving = 2 pts + 1 NR (Meghan Mullens and Mari K. A Better Me) = 3 pts

Synchronized Swimming = 2 pts

Gymnastics = 2 pts

Badminton = 2 pts

Archery = 2pts + 1 NR (Meghan Mullens Fairest Of Them All) = 3 pts

Challenge # 7 - Cute Saying in a Layout = 1 point + 1 NR (Studio Basic Designs My Favorite Person) = 2 pts

Challenge # 8 - Digital Design = 1 pt

Challenge # 13 - Create a Title With Brushwork = 1 pt

Challenge # 15 - Circle Inspired Layout = 2 pts

Challenge # 19 - 365 Questions = 2 pts

Challenge # 28 - Paper Flowers = 1 pt

Challenge # 29 - Timeline = 1 pt + 1 NR (Meghan Mullens and JadyDay Studios Got Chemistry) = 2 pts

Challegne # 31 - Four Different Patterns = 1 pt + 1 NR (Meghan Mullens and Julie Billingsley Summer Nights) = 2 pts

Challenge # 32 - Something Positive about Yourself = 1 pt

Challenge # 39 - Introvert or Extrovert = 2 pts

Challenge # 40 - Use a free Darcy Font = 1 pt

Total = 26 + 5 NR = 31 pts

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 08-25-2012 at 09:47 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:15 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

1. Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points

Boxing- 2 pts

Diving: 2 pts

Gymnastics: 2 pts. + 1pt. NR- Erica Zane- Juicy (Uploaded 8/7/12)

Archery: 2 pts.

2. Scraplift Lynette- 1 pt.

I scraplifted this layout:
https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/w...Turning30.jpeg

4 - Make something sweet with the people you love and scrap about the experience. From how you decided on what to make to taking the very first (or last) bite, don't leave out any of the details! - 2 pts.

5 - I think llamas are adorable! Scrap something you think is adorable 1 pt.

7. Use at least one of the cute sayings in this print as a title for your next LO- 1 pt. + 1NR pt. (Penny Springmann Brushed 1) (Uploaded 8/4/12)

13. On a layout, use alpha brushes to create your title, separating the letters by color rather than by space. - 1 pt.

18. Love the bold print on the carpet against the pop of color of the chair. Use a bold black & white print on a layout and add a pop of any color of your choice. - 1pt.

36. In July, we talked summer drinks on the blog. Scrap a page about your favorite summer drink! 1 pt

Bonus Portfolio Challenge: Shrink-a-Template 1 pt

Total points 20 (18 +2NR)

Last edited by mrphotolife; 08-29-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

I'm going to try!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

30 Points total
25 pt/5 NR pt

This is for the Aug Challenge #1, play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games. This is for the Solo Gymnastics high bar.
2 pts

This is for the Aug Challenge #1, play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games. This is for the Solo Archery.
2 pts

This is for the July Challenge #2 Get to know Lynnette in this month's featured designer spotlight and scraplift her. I selected this fun layout: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-faves&cat=500
1 pt/1 NR pt, Lavender Fields release date 07-28-12, uploaded 08-03-12

This is for the Aug Challenge #5, be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable.
1 pt

This is for the Aug Challenge #7, use at least one of the cute sayings in this print as a title for your next LO.
1 pt

This is for the Aug Challenge #8, create a page with a diagonal design focus!
1pt

This is for the Aug Challenge #12, use this quote as inspiration to create a layout.
1 pt

This is for the Aug Challenge #13, use alpha brushes to create your title, separating the letters by color rather than by space.
1 pt & 1 NR pt, Summer Nights release date 08-11-12, uploaded 08-17-12

This is for the Aug Challenge #14, use this adorable closet as inspiration for a layout.
1 pt & 1 NR pt, Boy In Blue Jeans release date 08-04-12, uploaded 08-10-12

This is the second LO for the Aug Challenge #14, use this adorable closet as inspiration for a layout.
1 pt

This is the third LO for the Aug Challenge #14, use this adorable closet as inspiration for a layout.
1 pt

This is for the Aug Challenge #15, choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout.
2 pt

This is for the Aug Challenge #24, use this great blog post by Penny Springmann as a spring board for ideas on how you can add some fun colors to your photos. After you color your photo, use it on a layout.
2 pt & 1 NR pt, Picture Play 3 release date 08-04-12, uploaded 08-10-12

This is for the Aug Challenge #27, use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them.
2 pts

This is for the Aug Challenge #28, use at least 5 of them somewhere on a layout.
1 pt

This is for the Aug Challenge #31, mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout.
1 pt & 1 NR pt, Fries With That release date 08-11-12, uploaded 08-17-12

This is for the Aug Challenge #33, take this fun quiz to see which superhero qualities you have. Scrap your inner superhero.
2 pts

This is for the Aug Challenge #38, use at least 3 colors from this color scheme to scrap a page.
1 pt

This is for the Aug Challenge #40, use one of Darcy’s free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!). I used her free font Play Misty For Me in the title, and her Baby Bump in the journaling.
1 pt

Last edited by BettyJoR; 08-24-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:36 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. SSD Olympics - 2 pts each (total: 12)

Boxing Challenge

Diving Challenge

Synchronized Swimming

Gymnastics: Uneven Bars

Archery Challenge:

Badminton Challenge:

15. Embroidery Hoop Inspiration - 2 pts. + 1NR (Love me some Nikki font by Darcy, posted 8/26)

24. Photo Treatments - 2 pts + 1NR (I Love Me Some Nikki Template by Darcy, posted 8/26)

40. Use a Darcy Baldwin font from Dafont (Brewhaus Special) 1 pt. + 1NR (One Time at Band Camp by Libby - posted 8/25)

Last edited by HeyJude; 01-01-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 08-04-2012, 01:00 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 29
NR Points: 5
Total Points: 34

#1 Summer Games

Boxing 2 points

Synchronized Swimming 2 points

Diving 2 points (new release +1)

Gymnastics 2 points

Badminton 2 points
Mine is the right side GlitterQueen is the left.

Archery 2 points

#2 Scraplift Lynette 1 point (new release +1)

#4 Scrap something sweet 2 points

#5 Scrap something adorable 1 point

#5 Scrap something adorable 1 point (NR +1)

#6 Scrap what you want to do all day 1 point

#8 Creat a page with a diagonal design 1 point (new release +1)

#9 Cut out shapes & use on same LO 1 point

#10 Choose a list and scrap it 1 point

#13 Separate alpha stamps with color instead of space 1 point

#15 Circle-inspired LO 2 points

#28 Use at least 5 paper flowers 1 point (new release +1)

#31 Use 4 or more patterned papers 1 point

#39 Introvert or Extrovert? 2 points

#40 DL & use a free Darcy font 1 point

Last edited by Laura_A; 08-31-2012 at 01:21 PM.