Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default *BRAND NEW* RANDOMISH by Alchemy Wild Studio!

Hey hey scrappy friends! I hope you're all having an awesome Scooper/Dipper Weekend!

I'm excited to tell you about my brand new template set, RANDOMISH!!

RANDOMISH is a carefully crafted set of very heavily layered and clustered templates that will quickly become a staple in your template stash. And did someone say LAYERS?!! I sure hope so because this template set is L O A D E D with them! In fact, one of these templates has a mind-blowing 153 layers!!

You guys, this is such a perfect set to document EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!! Seriously, these templates are beyond versatile and can be used with absolutely any theme digital scrapbooking kit you choose, and have you seen this week's Scoops?!

So of course, I have included plenty of paper layers and photo spots, and any parts that you don't want to use, you can just delete. My templates take the guesswork out of scrapping and give you the confidence to make the layouts you have always dreamed of!

I've heard that some scrappers are still a little bit intimidated by my clustering and I just want you to know that you can totally hide any of the layers you don't want to use or that overwhelm you. That's the awesome part of using a template; you can change it however you want to make it work for your project.

If you haven't tackled any of my clusters, I encourage you to give them a try. They build just exactly like any other template; my shapes are place-holders, and if you just drop your flowers/ellies into their spots, you will see just how easy clustering can me. Not to mention how FUN it is! I mean think about it, if you scrapped a paper layout like that it wouldn't even fit in an album LOL! You get to be as extravagant or ridiculous as you want Trust me, it's also pretty satisfying, lol.

The Babes and my Creative Team have scrapped some gorgeous layouts with Randomish, too..

Thanks for taking the time to check out my templates, and be sure to leave these girls some love on their layouts!