Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Sweet Shoppe Founder

profile gallery send pm
Default Creative Opportunity

Hello. I've been thinking about this for some time now, and I finally think I have decided how I want to approach adding new members to My creative team.

This is not a call, there won't be one..only an opportunity to make Yourself available to Me if You are interested.

At this time, My team is so small..4 girls, and I want to add more. I have no certain number of spots available, just playing it by ear.

The reason why I will only post this in the SS forum, is because I know that if You are here, You obviously are one step ahead in the interest dept. than someone who is not here. Not to say that everyone here is interested in MY particular designs, but there's always a chance.

What I want is someone who is trustworthy and loyal to My team. I want someone who understands that I'm not always available for more than the occasional update email, but I will always lend an ear or a hand if You need Me, and You will always be informed.

I don't want someone who is looking for the next notch on their scrapping post. If You are on many other teams, I will assume You are spread too thin because I have been there and I know more than well that it happens alot. However, if You are truly interested in a position on My team, I will talk things through with You to better understand Your work-load.

I ask that You create something with each new item that I release as well as each item You download from My cart and post those creations to one or more online galleries that You frequent.

More than anything, I want You to be proud to play with all of My inventory for free and enjoy scrapping pages. This is not about the amount of pages You create. I am perfectly content with one SOLID page that contains 5 products, than 5 pages that You scrapped for the sole purpose of using each item quickly.

Wrapping this epic post up, I ask that if the above post speaks to YOU..please email Me & share some information with Me. I'd like to know Your name and Your usernames here at SSD and in the community. I'd also like You to include the link to Your gallery that is most complete, along with a list of creative teams that You are currently on. Any additional info is welcome, but not required.

Contact Me: manda@mandabean.com

Thanks!

My siggy needs a re-vamp!

Old 09-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

OH! What a dream! Girl, if I wasn't already playing with your goodies as a Babe, I would be all over this! Anyone would be SO fortunate to be on your team! Good luck; I know that you'll find the perfect girls out there!
Old 09-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Manda I totally admire all you do and the person you seem to be online! Every time I see your tacos and tatas blinkie I crack up and think now there's a gal who appreciates what god gave her! Best of luck with your search for genuine people! Wish I truly had the time to scrap more as I would give it a go but I hope that your new way of "gathering a team" works out for you and you make some new friends along the way!

Old 09-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I couldn't have said it better Rose. Manda just seems like an awesome fun gal! good luck hun.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Good luck with your search!
Old 09-11-2007, 02:32 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Good luck with your search Manda!! I know you will find some awesome girls to join us

Also creating layouts for Pickleberry Pop
Old 09-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

Wow, what a great opportunity! I am going to be so busy with work until December though, bummer!!

If you're looking for a guest in say, January......LOL

Good luck with your call Manda, I bet you'll be bombed with applications!
Old 09-13-2007, 05:02 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Good luck Manda!!

DST Gallery
Old 09-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

What an awesome opportunity! Can't wait to see who the lucky ladies will be!
Good luck with this!
Old 09-14-2007, 05:27 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

wow, what a great opportunity!!! love your designs!!! but a full position is to much for me.... do you give away guest spots too???

Old 09-14-2007, 05:58 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Good Luck Manda! If I weren't already so busy, I'd totally be jumping up and down at a chance to apply.