Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 02-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default It's A Scooper Dipper Weekend!

It's A Scooper Dipper Birthday Weekend!

Hi everyone!

In case you missed it last week, we are celebrating Sweet Shoppe's 7th birthday all month long! We've got lots of fun thing going on. This week's newsletter is packed full, so be sure to read through to the end so that you don't miss a thing!

This week, all of the designers partnered up to make some of the sweetest collabs you've ever seen! To celebrate, ALL of our previously released 2Scoops & Triple Dip collabs are 50% off all weekend long! Insane, right!?!? And if that wasn't awesome enough, we decided to also offer 30% off all of our new releases on Saturday! So, read on to see my 2 new collabs for the week as well as find out how you can get a brand new mega kit absolutely FREE!!!

He Ain't Heavy...

I had a blast working with all of my collab partners this week. Traci Reed and I teamed up to make a kit that's sure to be a fave of boy moms everywhere! He Ain't Heavy has a fun offbeat color scheme and tons of playful elements.

Looking for some inspiration? Check out these gorgeous samples from our teams. And don't forget to head over to see the facebook album for even more!

Girls Just Wanna...

And of course, being a mom of 2 awesome daughters myself, I couldn't leave out the girls with this week's releases! Check out this SUPER collab with Jenn Barrette & Kristin Cronin-Barrow!

More awesome samples! Here's a link to the facebook album for this kit!

Did someone say FREE?!?!

Ok, so we had so much fun with our Facebook Hop back in November that we decided to do it again! Prepared to be blown away. Seriously. Are you sitting down? You're gonna want to!

Check this out!

The Sweet Shoppe Designers have teamed up to bring you this MASSIVE kit absolutely free!! All you have to do is start the train by liking Sweet Shoppe on Facebook. You'll find the first piece of the kit there as well as a link to the next designer's facebook page. Just keep "liking" each page to download the next piece of the kit!

Here's a little peek at my contribution.

Big News from Libby

Finally, I have some really big news to share with you. I don't usually like to post personal things in my newsletter, but this is so massive and will likely affect my upcoming releases. So, I wanted to share with you guys! Last month, I entered a contest sponsored by Genghis Grill It's a 60-day weight-loss challenge where they select one contestant to compete from each of their restaurants nationwide. Last week, I received word that I was chosen out of all the applicants to represent my location! So, starting Monday, I'll be competing against 99 other people for a chance to win $10,000! The contest consists of eating at GG every day (for free) along with daily challenges that I'll have to complete and post in various places online (facebook, twitter, instagram, etc). Each task is worth a set number of points and the weight loss (based on % of weight lost, not number of pounds) is worth points. At the end, the person with the highest combined point total wins!

I'm in the process of setting up a new blog to record my journey, and I would love all the support I can get from you guys! As soon as I have that blog set up, I'll share a link with you, but in the meantime, please feel free to friend me on my personal facebook page as I'll be posting updates there, too. I'm REALLY excited about this journey. It's time to get my body back after having my baby last year, so even if I don't win the big money, this is still the push I need to get back in shape. I can't wait!

In light of this big news, I've scheduled several "scoops" with the other Sweet Shoppe Designers to get me through February and March. So, be on the look-out for some really great collabs in the coming weeks!

So, thank you all for sticking with me, and I hope you'll all choose to follow me on this journey!

Now, I'm off to celebrate my 35th birthday with something chocolatey and gooey before I have my first weigh-in on Monday. LOL!

Have a great weekend!

<< subscribe to my newsletter>>