Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2018, 12:25 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default OMG soo Excited!!!

OMG sooo excited!!!

I'm just back home from a weekend away with my kids and their dad. It was a suprise for the kids that we planned a long weekend trip just before the christmas days. They were over the moon when they came from school and saw a huge suitcase packed and heard from the trip.

But what I didn;t knew was that there was a second suprise in the trip itself. I did know my lover had a painin the stommick for a couple of weeks but he coul;dn;t really mention why. But i do know now. The second suprise was that he went on his knees and asked me to merry him. Really after almost 14 years I really really was suprised. His dad gave him the ring of his mother who passed away more than 20 years ago and i could were it untill we get married and will were our own rings.

I'm over the moon and we both cried with happiness and the kids were crying of happiness as well.

We don;t exactly know yet wich day it will be but we do know it will be in the last half of 2019~

I will keep you updated.....