Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Bunchems

I was wondering who of you know this toy?
Well i never heard of them before untill today, wich was dramatic. My oldest was playing at her friends home. Suddenly she came home crying so hard and all in panic. 6 of these tiny hooked balls were stuck in her hair. So i went to her friends house because i saw some red pieces but didn't knew what they were. The friends grandmother was shocked as well because they didn;t told her that happened. anyway we managed to remove 2 but the other 5 took me at least 4 hours. After these were gone a huge knot was left wich took me another hour to brush so most of her hair would be saved. But i still had to cut a little knot at the end. But wow this was a hell for a long haired little girl. She was so afraid her hair was destroyed and didn;t wanted to go to school again.

Anyway i'm happy that it still looks pretty neat but she is for sure warned for a next time.

6 of hese balls were inside the knot above
http://bit.ly/2mG6y9V

had to cut this

and this is the final result

Last edited by wendyp; 03-09-2017 at 04:43 PM.