Sweet Shoppe Designs

  #1  
Old 09-29-2021, 02:47 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default Quick Questions before DSD

Hey everyone. I'm stuck at work and really want to be playing with new goodies for the designers......sooooooo

since I can't let's play a fast 5 while I sit at work not working. rofl

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
3. Are you working right now?
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-29-2021, 02:49 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? - NOTHING....ugh. It got too late and I decided not to eat late.

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? Games usually. I browse the shop and put stuff in my wishlist while I decide how much I can afford. ROFL

3. Are you working right now? Yes...sadly I'm at work and my coworker is out so I'm handling it all.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Usually true crime podcasts, but I'm caught up on them all right now, so I'm listening to music.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? My manager has been in meetings so that means I'm at my desk all by myself and no one is looking over my shoulder to watch me chat on SSD.
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-29-2021, 03:00 PM
JillW's Avatar
JillW JillW is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northwest Illinois
Posts: 1,386
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
Baked fish, green beans and a salad
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
Both!!
3. Are you working right now?
Why yes, yes I am - can't you tell!? Lol.
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
It depends on what I'm doing during work - there are some tasks that take my full concentration. I also stream shows while I work whenever I'm able.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
I submitted my formal retirement letter to our HR department on Monday.
__________________
Happily creating for Southern Serenity Designs * Studio Flergs * Tracie Stroud * Amanda Yi and Ponytails Designs
Guesting for KCB June / July 2021
Patiently waiting for the next Babe call
My Gallery
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-29-2021, 03:10 PM
Leablahblah's Avatar
Leablahblah Leablahblah is offline
Jabber-Jawbreaker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Baltimore, MD (origin: France)
Posts: 8,392
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
My husband threw an in-home outside date together. chorizo, gruyere and carrots from the garden to start with. steaks on the grill, mashed potatoes. and to finish a yummy drink. lemon, hot water, bourbon and a cinnamon stick (I feel like I'm missing something sugary?)

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
I usually play the games first.

3. Are you working right now?
I'm a stay at home mom for now. Not sure what I will do when I grow up! haha

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Usually music but if I'm trying to rush my scrapping then no.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
I started therapy. Good and bad/scary.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-29-2021, 03:36 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillW View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night?
Baked fish, green beans and a salad
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
Both!!
3. Are you working right now?
Why yes, yes I am - can't you tell!? Lol.
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
It depends on what I'm doing during work - there are some tasks that take my full concentration. I also stream shows while I work whenever I'm able.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
I submitted my formal retirement letter to our HR department on Monday.
Awww congrats on the upcoming retirement. I bet that feels nice?! (maybe)
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-29-2021, 03:37 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night?
My husband threw an in-home outside date together. chorizo, gruyere and carrots from the garden to start with. steaks on the grill, mashed potatoes. and to finish a yummy drink. lemon, hot water, bourbon and a cinnamon stick (I feel like I'm missing something sugary?)

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
I usually play the games first.

3. Are you working right now?
I'm a stay at home mom for now. Not sure what I will do when I grow up! haha

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Usually music but if I'm trying to rush my scrapping then no.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
I started therapy. Good and bad/scary.
LOL I don't think any of us truly know what we want to be when we grow up, myself included. Those that know I envy.

Oh good for you about therapy....definitely can be scary....
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-29-2021, 03:46 PM
iScrap's Avatar
iScrap iScrap is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,839
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
panang curry from one of my fave take-out places

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
Shop first

3. Are you working right now?
Taking a break. We work flex schedule, so I usually take a mid-day break whenever it's feasible

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
No. I like it very quiet when I work. I have noise cancelling headphones I wear when in the office so I'm not distracted. I have a very detail-oriented job that requires a lot of focus.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
It's a take-out heavy week and that is always tasty and good
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-29-2021, 03:54 PM
JillW's Avatar
JillW JillW is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northwest Illinois
Posts: 1,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
Awww congrats on the upcoming retirement. I bet that feels nice?! (maybe)
Feels awesome! I'm counting down the days! LOL!
__________________
Happily creating for Southern Serenity Designs * Studio Flergs * Tracie Stroud * Amanda Yi and Ponytails Designs
Guesting for KCB June / July 2021
Patiently waiting for the next Babe call
My Gallery
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-29-2021, 03:58 PM
jaye's Avatar
jaye jaye is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,621
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
we ordered pizza as my son has work and then a late class so he has leftovers for a quick snack before heading to school. I also have dinner for tonight, win-win.

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
I usually check out the shop first, check out the games, then do my shopping and participate in the games afterwards.

3. Are you working right now?
Just finishing off my day. Today is the first full day in my gradual return to work plan. It was a busy one and I will be tired tonight.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
I usually have some type of instrumental/relaxation music going from a little speaker on my desk.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
While the tech can't really say, she did say my ultrasound looked clear which is great news.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-29-2021, 04:26 PM
KingsQueen82's Avatar
KingsQueen82 KingsQueen82 is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 7,687
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Porkchops, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? All the games!

3. Are you working right now? Nope, kiddos are on their way home from school so I'm enjoying the calm before the storm! Lol...

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? I listen to audiobooks unless I really have to concentrate, or type, and then I have to pause it!

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Hubby is home today from being out of state for the past 2 weeks. Since our girls were in school today he and I had a "date day" of sorts.... nothing major but shopping, out to lunch and riding around with the convertible top down on a sunny day. It was so nice and relaxing!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-29-2021, 04:30 PM
Dalis's Avatar
Dalis Dalis is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,112
Default

I really need a nap and maybe that's what I should be doing.

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
I made chicken asopao (soup)

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
SHOP! Like it's going to be going out of stock LOL!!!!

3. Are you working right now?
I sent an inquiry email last night because I applied to a job and haven't heard anything.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Music.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
I found the cutest little plant at Aldi and bought it. It's called a curly fern.
__________________





Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-29-2021, 04:48 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScrap View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night?
panang curry from one of my fave take-out places

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
Shop first

3. Are you working right now?
Taking a break. We work flex schedule, so I usually take a mid-day break whenever it's feasible

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
No. I like it very quiet when I work. I have noise cancelling headphones I wear when in the office so I'm not distracted. I have a very detail-oriented job that requires a lot of focus.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
It's a take-out heavy week and that is always tasty and good
take out weeks are awesome!
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-29-2021, 04:49 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night?
we ordered pizza as my son has work and then a late class so he has leftovers for a quick snack before heading to school. I also have dinner for tonight, win-win.

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
I usually check out the shop first, check out the games, then do my shopping and participate in the games afterwards.

3. Are you working right now?
Just finishing off my day. Today is the first full day in my gradual return to work plan. It was a busy one and I will be tired tonight.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
I usually have some type of instrumental/relaxation music going from a little speaker on my desk.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
While the tech can't really say, she did say my ultrasound looked clear which is great news.

How awesome Jaye. That's good news!
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-29-2021, 04:49 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalis View Post
I really need a nap and maybe that's what I should be doing.

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
I made chicken asopao (soup)

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
SHOP! Like it's going to be going out of stock LOL!!!!

3. Are you working right now?
I sent an inquiry email last night because I applied to a job and haven't heard anything.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Music.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
I found the cutest little plant at Aldi and bought it. It's called a curly fern.

Oh I wonder if my Aldi has that plant. I think I've seen one of those before.
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-29-2021, 04:50 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsQueen82 View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night? Porkchops, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? All the games!

3. Are you working right now? Nope, kiddos are on their way home from school so I'm enjoying the calm before the storm! Lol...

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? I listen to audiobooks unless I really have to concentrate, or type, and then I have to pause it!

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Hubby is home today from being out of state for the past 2 weeks. Since our girls were in school today he and I had a "date day" of sorts.... nothing major but shopping, out to lunch and riding around with the convertible top down on a sunny day. It was so nice and relaxing!

Aww I love date days ... yours sounds really nice. Glad he's home!!!
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-29-2021, 05:37 PM
SeattleSheri's Avatar
SeattleSheri SeattleSheri is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,215
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and broccoli
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? I don't have a specific order I go in
3. Are you working right now? Sigh, yes.
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Normally I like quiet since sound breaks my concentration and I spend a lot of time in meetings and can't have background noise
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? I went on a walk with some girlfriends on Sunday
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-29-2021, 06:13 PM
mrsashbaugh's Avatar
mrsashbaugh mrsashbaugh is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 12,238
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Cheeseburgers
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? I usually will start with games.
3. Are you working right now? Nope (although I did some grading today), but I'm on fall break.
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? I'll play music on Friday during art at times.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Sleeping in!!!! haha...it's so nice to have a break from waking up so early in the morning and late nights with sports, it's been nice taking it easy and being able to scrap again!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-29-2021, 07:26 PM
Lidia G's Avatar
Lidia G Lidia G is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 1,805
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? I bought coconut curry sauce at Costco. Fried up some pork pcs, added the sauce, made some rice and tada...honey, dinner's ready!
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? You know, I'm not sure which I'll do first but I'm probably going to check out the games, then check out the sales.
3. Are you working right now? Happily retired. My friend is begging me to help her out on a project but I'm so not motivated.
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? When I did work, I rarely listened to either. I kind of had a job that required a lot of focus and it was fast-paced so it would have only distracted me.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Well, today I went shopping for some clothes and I actually find something that I liked and that fit so I'm a happy camper
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-29-2021, 07:43 PM
rdjrneace's Avatar
rdjrneace rdjrneace is offline
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 888
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Spaghetti & Garlic Bread

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? I usually look through the store and then check out the games

3. Are you working right now? Nope; relaxing and watching some sports on TV with my doggies

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? I am hooked on FBI stories on instagram so that is my new listen

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Received news on Monday that I am still in a work from home environment through rest of the year which is a BIG LOVE for me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-29-2021, 08:58 PM
joelsgirl's Avatar
joelsgirl joelsgirl is offline
Sweetsaholic
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Posts: 18,851
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Noodles & broth
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? Both!
3. Are you working right now? Yes
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? No, I love the sound of silence.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? My rib pain turned out to be shingles, & the pain has diminished significantly since the rash broke out.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-29-2021, 09:16 PM
knittingbec's Avatar
knittingbec knittingbec is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Alaska
Posts: 1,741
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
Pizza
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
Shop!
3. Are you working right now?
Nope, I have 2 days off from subbing this week
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Not when I'm subbing/teaching, but when I'm home and working on chores etc I listen to podcasts.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
A kindergartener said "I love you" on my 2nd day in her class
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-29-2021, 09:17 PM
jaye's Avatar
jaye jaye is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillW View Post
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
I submitted my formal retirement letter to our HR department on Monday.
Congratulations!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-29-2021, 10:33 PM
StacyLynn's Avatar
StacyLynn StacyLynn is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 1,140
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
Veggie noodles.... carrot one from Aldi, very yummy with a drizzle of honey.

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
Sales first!! Well, fill my cart and keep checking back...lol ...sometimes I don't check out till the end of the weekend.

3. Are you working right now?
Nope.... it's 9:25pm... but when you posted yes I was.... it was naptime for the littles.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Music.... Oh yes.... cocomelon, bounce patrol, the learning station, disney sound tracks... and then when I get sick of kids music I play country music. During nap I usually listen to book with one earpod in.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
I joined the gym.... I had to quit it like 10 years ago with all my health issues.
__________________

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-29-2021, 11:09 PM
angiekey's Avatar
angiekey angiekey is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Princeton (DFW) Texas
Posts: 820
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
BBQ Chicken Bacon Papadillas from Papa John's. Super quick takeout.

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
Shopping first!!! I go straight to the new releases. Then, I go to my wishlist. And then I get a reality check and start removing things from my shopping cart until I get close to the amount I budgeted for shopping. Once I've bought my goodies and set them to download, I head over to play games!

3. Are you working right now?
Nope - it's 9pm

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Depends on what kind of work I'm doing. If it's something where I've got to be able to concentrate on numbers or words, I listen to music. Anything else, I'm usually listening to an audiobook. Right now, I'm about an hour and a half away from finishing Seanan McGuire's newest, "When Sorrows Come".

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
It's more something that didn't happen to me. We celebrated my husband's birthday on Sunday with the kids and their families. Usually, after all the prep and activity, I'll have a pain flare and spend the next couple days in bed. But I was able to be up and moving around by noon on Monday with a pain level of only a 6, which is pretty darn miraculous.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-29-2021, 11:10 PM
rach3975's Avatar
rach3975 rach3975 is offline
Jabber-Jawbreaker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 9,710
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Tuesday I have a late class, from 7 to 10. I leave too early to want dinner before, and I get home too late to eat a real dinner then. I end up having a few snacks (mini meals?) rather than a real dinner. Can't even remember what I had!

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? Maybe both? Depending on when the DSD section of the forum goes live, I might play games first or might check out the new releases. But even though I'll browse new releases right away, I won't check out until Saturday or Sunday.

3. Are you working right now? Right now it's 10 pm, so no.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? I'm a preschool teacher, so I listen to lots of little voices! When I lesson plan or do work for grad school I need silence. When I scrap or do housework I listen to audiobooks.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? I finally had ALL of my kids in class this week! For the first few weeks of school I had several students out due to Covid cases and exposures.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:36 AM
lorigaud's Avatar
lorigaud lorigaud is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,947
Send a message via Yahoo to lorigaud
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? A big salad with rotisserie chicken and ranch dressing. Yum!
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? Games
3. Are you working right now? Not for my regular job, but I just finished up a bunch of decals that I made to donate to the marching band show that my local high school is having on Saturday.
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Can't listen to anything while teaching (except I often play classical music for my students when they are taking an assessment or to calm them).
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Um... I watched the newest episode of Survivor with my sister.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:57 AM
mrsashbaugh's Avatar
mrsashbaugh mrsashbaugh is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 12,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
A kindergartener said "I love you" on my 2nd day in her class
Awwww, they can be so sweet!



Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-30-2021, 08:39 AM
HeideC's Avatar
HeideC HeideC is offline
Sweetness
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Posts: 161
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Chicken and egg noodles
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? This year - shop! Last year -games
3. Are you working right now? Not yet - itís too early in the am
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Music - apple radio
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? My new driveway was poured
__________________
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-30-2021, 10:20 AM
just_jo's Avatar
just_jo just_jo is offline
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 670
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Chicken pasta soup and cornbread

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? This is my first DSD since I started scrapping again, but I'm sure I'll look at the boards first, then the store, fill my cart, compare it to my wish list, but won't check out until Sunday because I can't make up my mind

3. Are you working right now? Nope, too early - but this is my work-from-home day - so I will be soon.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Depends, if I'm alone in the office I put on instrumental music - it's soothing and if someone walks in (parents or teachers) it's not distracting. If I'm working on my computer at home, I usually am streaming either music that I can sing to or binge-watch a series I've already watched so I can "listen" more than watch. Right now it's Criminal Minds.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Not quite this week, this month, but it's a biggie to me and I was making my hubby's breakfast this morning and just thinking about how thankful I am for it - my new duel fuel range. We had a glass top one that we've cracked the top 2x (replaced once) and for the last 4 years, I've cooked with just 2 burners on one side. My hubby and son installed it about 2 weeks ago - I LOVE this one!!! and I'm so thankful for all the burners! Makes cooking a lot faster
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:01 PM
tanyiadeskins's Avatar
tanyiadeskins tanyiadeskins is offline
Jabber-Jawbreaker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 5,841
Default

Day late but Im doing it anyway cause Im bored lol

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
some chips n guac lol

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
por que no los dos

3. Are you working right now?
nope. not since Y2k

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Music all the way

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
My husband and I went plant shopping yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:19 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleSheri View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night? Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and broccoli
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? I don't have a specific order I go in
3. Are you working right now? Sigh, yes.
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Normally I like quiet since sound breaks my concentration and I spend a lot of time in meetings and can't have background noise
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? I went on a walk with some girlfriends on Sunday

Aww that sounds like some good girlfriend time!
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:20 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsashbaugh View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night? Cheeseburgers
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? I usually will start with games.
3. Are you working right now? Nope (although I did some grading today), but I'm on fall break.
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? I'll play music on Friday during art at times.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Sleeping in!!!! haha...it's so nice to have a break from waking up so early in the morning and late nights with sports, it's been nice taking it easy and being able to scrap again!
Oh man I feel you on the sleeping in....work days I'm up at 5:25am and weekends the dog has me up before 8am...never sleeping in much anymore
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:26 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidia G View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night? I bought coconut curry sauce at Costco. Fried up some pork pcs, added the sauce, made some rice and tada...honey, dinner's ready!
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? You know, I'm not sure which I'll do first but I'm probably going to check out the games, then check out the sales.
3. Are you working right now? Happily retired. My friend is begging me to help her out on a project but I'm so not motivated.
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? When I did work, I rarely listened to either. I kind of had a job that required a lot of focus and it was fast-paced so it would have only distracted me.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Well, today I went shopping for some clothes and I actually find something that I liked and that fit so I'm a happy camper
Yay for being retired and finding new clothes!
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:26 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night? Noodles & broth
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? Both!
3. Are you working right now? Yes
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? No, I love the sound of silence.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? My rib pain turned out to be shingles, & the pain has diminished significantly since the rash broke out.
UM OUCH!! But I'm glad the pain is gone
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:27 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night?
Pizza
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
Shop!
3. Are you working right now?
Nope, I have 2 days off from subbing this week
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Not when I'm subbing/teaching, but when I'm home and working on chores etc I listen to podcasts.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
A kindergartener said "I love you" on my 2nd day in her class

Aww that age is so fun!!!!
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:28 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night?
Veggie noodles.... carrot one from Aldi, very yummy with a drizzle of honey.

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
Sales first!! Well, fill my cart and keep checking back...lol ...sometimes I don't check out till the end of the weekend.

3. Are you working right now?
Nope.... it's 9:25pm... but when you posted yes I was.... it was naptime for the littles.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Music.... Oh yes.... cocomelon, bounce patrol, the learning station, disney sound tracks... and then when I get sick of kids music I play country music. During nap I usually listen to book with one earpod in.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
I joined the gym.... I had to quit it like 10 years ago with all my health issues.
Congrats on being back in the gym!
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:29 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night?
BBQ Chicken Bacon Papadillas from Papa John's. Super quick takeout.

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
Shopping first!!! I go straight to the new releases. Then, I go to my wishlist. And then I get a reality check and start removing things from my shopping cart until I get close to the amount I budgeted for shopping. Once I've bought my goodies and set them to download, I head over to play games!

3. Are you working right now?
Nope - it's 9pm

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Depends on what kind of work I'm doing. If it's something where I've got to be able to concentrate on numbers or words, I listen to music. Anything else, I'm usually listening to an audiobook. Right now, I'm about an hour and a half away from finishing Seanan McGuire's newest, "When Sorrows Come".

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
It's more something that didn't happen to me. We celebrated my husband's birthday on Sunday with the kids and their families. Usually, after all the prep and activity, I'll have a pain flare and spend the next couple days in bed. But I was able to be up and moving around by noon on Monday with a pain level of only a 6, which is pretty darn miraculous.
OKAY that's awesome. So glad you didn't have a pain flare up!
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:29 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach3975 View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night? Tuesday I have a late class, from 7 to 10. I leave too early to want dinner before, and I get home too late to eat a real dinner then. I end up having a few snacks (mini meals?) rather than a real dinner. Can't even remember what I had!

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? Maybe both? Depending on when the DSD section of the forum goes live, I might play games first or might check out the new releases. But even though I'll browse new releases right away, I won't check out until Saturday or Sunday.

3. Are you working right now? Right now it's 10 pm, so no.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? I'm a preschool teacher, so I listen to lots of little voices! When I lesson plan or do work for grad school I need silence. When I scrap or do housework I listen to audiobooks.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? I finally had ALL of my kids in class this week! For the first few weeks of school I had several students out due to Covid cases and exposures.
So glad all the littles were there and healthy!
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:30 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorigaud View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night? A big salad with rotisserie chicken and ranch dressing. Yum!
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? Games
3. Are you working right now? Not for my regular job, but I just finished up a bunch of decals that I made to donate to the marching band show that my local high school is having on Saturday.
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Can't listen to anything while teaching (except I often play classical music for my students when they are taking an assessment or to calm them).
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Um... I watched the newest episode of Survivor with my sister.
I mean we gotta celebrate those little happy moments too!!!
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:30 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeideC View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night? Chicken and egg noodles
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? This year - shop! Last year -games
3. Are you working right now? Not yet - itís too early in the am
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Music - apple radio
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? My new driveway was poured
__________________
Oh wow, congrats on the new driveway!
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:31 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jo View Post
1. What did you have for dinner last night? Chicken pasta soup and cornbread

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? This is my first DSD since I started scrapping again, but I'm sure I'll look at the boards first, then the store, fill my cart, compare it to my wish list, but won't check out until Sunday because I can't make up my mind

3. Are you working right now? Nope, too early - but this is my work-from-home day - so I will be soon.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Depends, if I'm alone in the office I put on instrumental music - it's soothing and if someone walks in (parents or teachers) it's not distracting. If I'm working on my computer at home, I usually am streaming either music that I can sing to or binge-watch a series I've already watched so I can "listen" more than watch. Right now it's Criminal Minds.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Not quite this week, this month, but it's a biggie to me and I was making my hubby's breakfast this morning and just thinking about how thankful I am for it - my new duel fuel range. We had a glass top one that we've cracked the top 2x (replaced once) and for the last 4 years, I've cooked with just 2 burners on one side. My hubby and son installed it about 2 weeks ago - I LOVE this one!!! and I'm so thankful for all the burners! Makes cooking a lot faster
Oh that sounds like a fancy range. Congrats!!!!
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-30-2021, 12:31 PM
Kiana's Avatar
Kiana Kiana is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyiadeskins View Post
Day late but Im doing it anyway cause Im bored lol

1. What did you have for dinner last night?
some chips n guac lol

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
por que no los dos

3. Are you working right now?
nope. not since Y2k

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Music all the way

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
My husband and I went plant shopping yesterday
New PLants!!!! YAY
__________________

OFFICIAL SUGARBABE BLOGGER FOR SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS
ALSO CREATING FOR STUDIO FLERGS | CLEVER MONKEY GRAPHICS
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-30-2021, 02:49 PM
stephc777's Avatar
stephc777 stephc777 is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,205
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? We ate at Mo's (a seafood restaurant on the Oregon Coast) and had clam chowder and basketful of onion rings - delish!
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? I usually check out the shop, maybe add some things to my cart but wait to check out. Then I check out the games =)
3. Are you working right now? Nope - on vacation with my hubby - we are chilling this morning
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? If I am doing accounting work, I need quiet. If I am doing housework, I need energetic music. I like to listen to podcasts in the car as I drive places.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Obviously - vacation - but another bonus is that my hubby was quite sick Sunday and our trip was in doubt, but he recovered quickly and we are now ready to have some fun =)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-30-2021, 03:07 PM
Kimberly27's Avatar
Kimberly27 Kimberly27 is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,403
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? ugh last night was McDonalds. I am not a fan but the little guy had a nasty fall on his bike so I caved. LOL Hubby was out of town.

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? I usually shop then check the games. We are on the road this weekend so I am not sure what I will be doing...ahh!

3. Are you working right now? On my second load of laundry and working on a pack list for our weekend trip...so kind of. I am a CEO of the house. LOL

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Usually I have a crime show on or listening to crime podcast in the car.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Small but was able to put on jeans without pain....took a nasty fall a couple of weekends ago at Disney. Busted up both knees, stubbed toe (still can't wear a shoe on that foot), and skinned hands....I am a hot mess. I felt like I got hit by a truck from a little fall. Jeans are hard on my knees but I got them on this week. Prefer my shorts right now though since it is hot thankfully.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-30-2021, 04:02 PM
bienejen's Avatar
bienejen bienejen is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Western Michigan
Posts: 1,826
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Leftover pot roast with swiss cheese, horseradish mayo on multigrain bread
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? I usually check the new releases first, then games and shopping
3. Are you working right now? Yup
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? I work from home and usually have the TV on low in the background
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? My oldest had decided to not try out for travel baseball this summer. Some friendships have changed and he's rethinking his decision. We MIGHT be back into baseball. More to come.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-30-2021, 05:32 PM
JennNtheBoys's Avatar
JennNtheBoys JennNtheBoys is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 3,239
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Donair Poutine
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? I like to shop first, fill my cart.... THEN I check out the games and see if I end up getting ideas for something else I need to pick up before I actually make my purchase.
3. Are you working right now? No
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? I work best with silence.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? So far..... I don't think anything 'good' has happened to me personally.... my BFF's youngest had surgery earlier this week, and all went well and they are now back home so that makes me very happy.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-30-2021, 09:43 PM
littlekiwi's Avatar
littlekiwi littlekiwi is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 4,328
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Pumpkin soup & bread rolls. It was going to be pizza but I had a gastro reaction to some new foods over the previous two days so I was playing it a bit safe. I'm semi intolerant to garlic and I had eaten some hamburger patties with harissa spice in them which had garlic in it....didn't know/realise til too late.
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? Sales mainly
3. Are you working right now? Nope, not working unless you are counting looking for jobs, emailing employers and doing CT work as "work"
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Nope, I get distracted enough without any other sounds
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? I found out I have dropped enough weight through Weight Watchers to have gone down 4-5 dress sizes and 3 whole shoe sizes since March 2020 (about 50 pounds/25 kilograms approx) so as soon as we aren't in lockdown I need to go and buy some new clothes and shoes
__________________



Designed by Soco Guest Creative Team Member (September-November 2021)




Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-30-2021, 10:53 PM
Route66's Avatar
Route66 Route66 is offline
Sweetness
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 189
Default

1. What did you have for dinner last night? A salad with roasted chicken breast.
2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? I like playing games then shopping.
3. Are you working right now? Yes & No...I am on vacation.
4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? Sometimes, depends on my concentration level required.
5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? Went cycling with my grand-daughter.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-01-2021, 10:28 AM
Scrap-therapy's Avatar
Scrap-therapy Scrap-therapy is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: France (Loire Valley)
Posts: 2,970
Default

Kiana, I saw your thread some days ago but finally find time to answer it today!
1. What did you have for dinner last night?
Soup, Chinese food we order to a lovely Asian cook who comes to the market of our city, chicken with vegetables (especially brocolis) with sauce and Coconut flan.


2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games?
Always shop first I think, I try to take time after to play the games!

3. Are you working right now?
I just finish what I had to do and now I'm going to pick up my kids at school soon.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts?
Love music! As soon as I can I listen to my fave playlist!

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far?
My kids changes school this year because the old one was a mess, no organisation and so on and the change is just really good and their teacher just told me that he wasn't worry for my kids and that they do a lot of progress in just a few weeks. I'm just so happy I change them!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Creative Content © 2007 SweetShoppeDesigns

Making your memories sweeter

Copyright © 2016 Sweet Shoppe Designs Ė The Sweetest Digital Scrapbooking Site on the Web | Site by Lilac Creative