Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2011, 04:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Electronic cutters and such

Ok so last weekend I had a GC to our LSS burning a whole in my pocket, so I ended up buying a Silhouette SD. I figured I could use it for cards and hybrid type stuff. Does anyone have one and how do you use it? What shapes do you have? How do you use it to cut stuff out like hybrid boxes etc? It seems like all the information I can find is for paper scrapbookers and I am not there. Honestly the shapes mostly look like boring/crappy things so now I'm wondering what the heck did I do!!!

But then to add to the craziness...I bought a Cricut Cake on clearance yesterday. What?!! I don't know, it was one of those "its 75% + off and I do cake decorating and such" moments of weakness. So now I own not 1 but 2 electronic cutters (cake one specifically for cake decoration)? Any suggestions, ideas, etc. Sigh. I'm done now. I'm barred from craft stores. LOL good thing not digi stores!