Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Help - Ouch!!!!!!!

Okay, you really probably can't help me since you don't live here, but I did something to my back this morning and I can't walk. I was fine earlier this morning. Hubby and I laid in bed a couple hours, then I got up and got in the shower. I was fine during the shower, even shaving my legs (with this big preggo belly), but I think something happened when I was getting dressed. When I was putting my pants on, I noticed my back felt a little tight. I'm preggo, so it didn't faze me too much. Then I went back in the bathroom to put some cream in my hair; as I turned around to come out, I could hardly walk anymore.

It hurts just as bad laying down as it does sitting up and I absolutely cannot stand up straight without supporting myself with my arms. I need a walker or something.

About 1/2 an hour ago, hubby took the kids out so I could rest. I ventured out of the bed and crawled (literally, hands and knees, and boy now I know how dirty my floors are) to my desk, somehow crawled with laptop to the couch and plopped down here. My Mom's going to bring me some lunch since I can't even get up and since dh will be gone with the kids for a few hours.

I have no idea what I did, nothing popped or pulled that I noticed. It's bad though. I've never had pain like this.

Prayers, please.

My Blog -- Three 4 Me

Proudly creating for Zoe Pearn
Old 10-18-2008, 01:38 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

oh no sweets!! Sounds like you threw your back out or maybe pinched a nerve???
Old 10-18-2008, 01:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to LenaGardner

sending prayers up right now...I've done that (once while pg with Naomi and once while not pg.) The not pg time, I was alone and I thought I'd have to call an ambulance it hurt so bad and I did have to crawl too, I understand. I took an 800 mg motrin and laid down, and I felt better a while later.

When I was pg, I took a tylenol 3 (was rx to me for a broken tailbone that occured roller skating while about 5 weeks pregnant and didn't know yet, LOL) and took a nap. It wasn't as helpful as the motrin was, but I do rememberthe pain. I felt a little better after my nap.

I hope you get better and see your dr. if you don't!
Old 10-18-2008, 01:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to LenaGardner

oh and I know how easy it is to do it...the first time, I was just lifting an inflatable pool...how light is that? and the second time, I was just making the bed.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:41 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Liz*~

o girl i feel for you!!! How far along??? I sure hope it isn't early back labor, Could be just that sweet babe turn wrong and has a nerve or two pinched. I have had that happen to me- My last one had me in tears pain for a full day when she turned and got herself ready.

Hope it goes over soon for you
Old 10-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

ouch! I'll be thinking of you! I hope it's not too serious and gets better soon! That can't be fun esp being pregnant.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

Something similar happened to me when I was prego with Rae, I got stuck on my back on the bathroom floor, while I was giving Amelia a bath LOL. I just got a nerve pinched and I couldn't get up. If it doesn't ease up, go to the doctor, at the least they could hopefully give you something to relax it.

Hope you feel better soon!
Old 10-18-2008, 02:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ouch!!! ((((hugs)))) and healthy vibes, Kresta!!

Signature created using "To The Moon And Back" by Amanda Yi & Meghan Mullens