Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2017, 02:26 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Qotd: Are you very active of do you prefer to just relax in your free time? (10/24)

Are you very active of do you prefer to just relax in your free time?

It depends on my mood and the weather.
I love to go out for a walk or geaocaching when the weather allows it. But there are also days when I feel I don't want to do anything.

Old 10-24-2017, 04:25 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

When I am home in Bahrain - I prefer relax with computer most of the time, but when we travel - it's very active mode for me. So half of the year - relax and half of the year - active. But I do hope that my life will get more active soon.
Old 10-25-2017, 04:14 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

When I have free time, I just want to sit and relax... watch tv, scrapbook, nap, etc.
Old 10-25-2017, 05:48 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I enjoy walking, especially with the chocolate wonder and we go where I can have her off leash.

I am one that when I get home from work it is hard to get me to leave the house, lol.

I should be much more active than I am.

If I travel I am a go go go, not a lay on the beach type
Old 10-26-2017, 12:27 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

We intentionally try to keep our schedule manageable and have lots of downtime--with the possible exception of our youngest, all of us need that break and get stressed if we don't have it. Especially with one of my kids being on the autism spectrum and having a sleep disorder that leaves him tired and prone to meltdowns in the late afternoon, we need to be careful about how much we schedule and when. After school and work we're usually just home for the rest of the day, and on the weekends we shoot for 1 half-day activity each day (or sometimes a full day activity one day and a home day the next). But sometimes those half day activities are very low key, like friends coming over for a playdate or going to one of the kids' sporting events. Other days they're bigger activities, like visiting a museum in DC or going apple picking.

When I get time to myself, no kids or work obligations, I almost always spend it relaxing. I scrap, read a book, or maybe work on something else crafty. If I want to be more ambitious, I scrap at Starbucks instead of at home, LOL!

Last edited by rach3975; 10-26-2017 at 12:30 PM.