Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 04-19-2021, 12:17 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I've been following this post from the beginning and have really loved reading how everyone organizes (or doesn't ). I LOVE organizing. It's relaxing to me.

I totally agree with Claire; do what works for you.

I've tried the PSE organizer and ACDsee. I tagged, and tagged, and then, like Cheryl, lost my catalogs too many times, and that was it.
I thought about using Bridge, but, thanks Cheryl for mentioning that it's a resource hog! I won't be doing that.

I have everything in folders by store/designer/kit. I rename everything when I download. I know, it sounds crazy, and there are busy times like iNSD where I won't rename until after the event. But, it really helps when I'm looking for specific things. It doesn't help with colors, or narrow down my search when I look for a "flower", but it saves my sanity because I won't "lose my catalog" again.
This is what a kit folder looks like. All the papers are together at the bottom which makes it easier when I scrap.

I have toyed with the idea of going back to tagging, but it makes my brain hurt. LOL!