Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2012, 07:51 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm
Default Sugarbabe appreciation thread :)

So, since I am just getting back into scrapping, I feel like I need a lot of help, so to speak! But, I don't have a ton of time to look at a lot of different forums so I pretty much hang out here and browse one other store.

Anyway, I was just killing time and NOT cleaning up my kitchen (since dh ran out to pick up dinner and I'm tired *yawn*) and was once again checking out the gallery for inspiration, specifically looking at the Sugarbabe gallery.

There are really some super talented scrappers here, but once again I am blown away by the consistency of great layouts and the true skill and ability of the Sugarbabes. I know (hope!) it's fun for all of you, but I do realize that there is a lot of dedication and time put into consistently creating and putting yourself out there. So honestly I was surprised to see so many pages without comments- pages that I feel like "back in the day" at places like DST would have gotten lots of comments. (Maybe they still do at other big forums/galleries? I have no clue, I'm pretty limited in how much I get around.)

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to the Sugarbabes for all your inspirational pages, you really do give me (average scrapper) lots of ideas and inspiration. I feel bad you don't have more comments in the gallery (though maybe y'all don't care, who knows!) but wanted to let you know that I think you're doing a great job, and that I do think that y'all make this a "sweet" place to hang out!

Hope this makes sense, I really am tired and a bit spacey right now. I also love the current mix of the Sugarbabes- I feel like I've known of some of y'all since I first started scrapping about 6-7 years ago, but it's great to see some new faces and new styles (Tronesia is new face to me, am loving her pages in the gallery right now!)