Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 02-28-2013, 01:52 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default March 2013: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Hey Sweet Shoppers!

March is here, our 7th anniversary celebration is behind us and that means it's time for me to share another amazing set of inspiring challenges from our team! The girls knocked it out of the park with this month's inspiration, but if you're new to our challenges, it may be helpful to read about the changes we've implemented to the system in our 2013 Portfolio Guide!

To participate in this month's challenges you can visit our March 2013 challenge pinboard at pinterest to check out the incredible inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month OR you can download our absolutely scrumptious March 2013 Challenge Idea Book!

As promised, it's a .pdf of layouts from our amazing staffers which will showcase each challenge one at a time so you get ideas on how to turn some of our wacky ideas into actual pages which showcase the memories and photos you love!

Now instead of reading a challenge and wondering how to make it work, you'll have some amazing inspiration for each and every pin right at your fingertips. Best of all, if Pinterest isn't for you, each pin, challenge and point value is included right there in the idea book, so you can download and start scrapping and earning points right away!

As we've done in the past, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each challenge will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the challenge and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For March, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on April 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum.

Happy Scrapping!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 03-31-2013 at 02:05 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

I'm here! Been waiting for this!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 3
NR Points: 1/5
Challenge Points: 2

#23- Watercolor Map- 2 pts + 1 NR pt(Here In This Moment NR 3/2)

Last edited by NeverendingJen; 03-01-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

1.- I love the way community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another (vertically, diagonally, or horizontally). 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Shawna

2. - Babe Erin inspired me with her ingenuity on creating her own overlay. She used laced snowflakes to create this stunning layout. Create an overlay on your layout using one element repeated. - 2 primary points

4 - Complete the sentence "If you love someone..." on your next layout. Use titlework, journaling, photos and more to really let the sentiment shine throughout your page. - 2 primary points

5 - "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout! - 2 primary points

12. ROY G BIV! Use this delicious photo as inspiration in a rainbow colored layout. Make sure you include all the colors in your layout. - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Heather's What's Your Sign

22 - Create a LO about something OTHER than digi-scrapping that you are utterly obsessed with. - 2 primary points

24. One Word Challenge - use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel is "Lucky" about your life. - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Shawna

26 - I am seriously intrigued with the composition of this piece of contemporary art. Use it as a jumping-off point for a layout! - 2 primary points & 1 NR point for Erica's Dates

27 - Despite the error in grammar, we love this sentiment! How does this apply to you? Journal about it in a layout. Alternatively, feel free to create a page about being a member of the grammar police. - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Krystal/Jenn Word Nerd

32 - By The Numbers: This year we're focusing on creating a collection of layouts that tell our story in numbers. This month we want you to focus on distance! How many miles from your childhood home do you live today? How many miles do you drive in a week and where do you go? If you planned the perfect road trip, how many miles would you end up driving? Is there another distance that's meaningful to you? Scrap it and make sure to really put the focus of your page on the distance! - 2 primary points

Total Points: 25
0/5 NR points available

Last edited by kscwgirl; 03-19-2013 at 10:39 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

TOTAL: 18 pts

#1 - Cluster from one edge to another - 2pts +NR pt

#3 - Favorite Snack - 2pts

#18 - Paper 2 Digi - 2pts +NR pt
lift of http://static.studiocalico.com/syste...y_geekgalz.jpg

#20 - other language title - 2pts

#23 - Watercolor map - 2 pts +NR pt

#28 - Venn Diagram circles - 2 pts

#30 - giant punctuation - 2pts +NR pt

Last edited by hollyxann; 03-26-2013 at 03:13 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

my spot!

total:41
Nr:5
Hybrid:
1.-I love the way community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another (vertically, diagonally, or horizontally). 2 pt + 1 NR pt (NRarcy Baldwin: The Manly Hand)

2. - Babe Erin inspired me with her ingenuity on creating her own overlay. She used laced snowflakes to create this stunning layout. Create an overlay on your layout using one element repeated. 2 pt.

4 - Complete the sentence "If you love someone..." on your next layout. Use titlework, journaling, photos and more to really let the sentiment shine throughout your page. - 2pts + 1 NR pt (NR: Dream Dream Dream by Shawna)

5 - "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout! - 2pts

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts per layout + 1 NR pt (NR:Meghan Mullens and Jay Day Studio: Life 101-March: Appreciate Your Real Treasures)

#2 LO (Life Is Good)

#3 (shine)

12. ROY G BIV! Use this delicious photo as inspiration in a rainbow colored layout. Make sure you include all the colors in your layout. -2pt.

14. Be inspired by these sweet colors of spring. Create a layout that features this color pallette along with stripes and flowers. - 2 pts.

18 - Paper 2 Digi challenge! Take a look at this AMAZING gallery by geekgalz. Choose a page to lift! Be sure to credit her original page. -2pts.
http://static.studiocalico.com/syste...y_geekgalz.jpg

19. One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. I think they are awesome! Incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! -2 pts.

20 - Sometimes things just sound better when they are written in a foreign language. Create a LO where your title is written in a language other than your own. - 2 pts.

21 - What type of girl are you? Create a LO with "I'm the type of girl" (or guy, or "you're the type ..") as the subject and title. - 2 pts.

24. One Word Challenge - use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel is "Lucky" about your life. - 2 pts

25 - Use at least two of these prompts here for photos. Use them in a layout. Let us know which prompts you picked! - 2 pts. + 1 NR pt (Meghan Mullens: Currently) I used prompt #10 & #15

26 - I am seriously intrigued with the composition of this piece of contemporary art. Use it as a jumping-off point for a layout! - 2 pts.

27 - Despite the error in grammar, we love this sentiment! How does this apply to you? Journal about it in a layout. Alternatively, feel free to create a page about being a member of the grammar police. - 2 pts

30 - I am a type NERD. I love all things typography. I want you to include a giant piece of punctuation on your layout. It must be at least 8 inches (on a 12 in canvas) or 5 inches (in an 8 inch canvas) wide or tall. - 2pts. + 1 NR pt (NR: Krystal Hartley and Jenn Barrette: Talk Nerdy To Me: Number Nerd)

Last edited by nun69; 04-01-2013 at 01:14 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

NR Points:1
Total Points:3

24. One Word Challenge - use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel is "Lucky" about your life. - 2 pts +1pt NR

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥

Last edited by haydensmommy217; 03-09-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:46 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'll take up residence here.

Total: 4pt

#11 Inspirational Quote +2pts (up to 10)

#27 Our Memories Makes Me Stronger +2pt

Last edited by MandaT; 03-08-2013 at 01:19 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total = 6pts
New Releases = 2pts

5 - "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout! - 2pts (+1NR point - 03/01 - Talk Nerdy to Me: Word Nerd by Krystal Hartley & Jenn Barrette) = 3pts

20 - Sometimes things just sound better when they are written in a foreign language. Create a LO where your title is written in a language other than your own. - 2 pts. (+1 NR point - 03/16/13 - The Story of Us by Krystal & Amber Shaw) = 3pts

Total = 6pts
New Releases = 2pts

Last edited by chastml; 03-16-2013 at 12:02 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me!

2 - Babe Erin inspired us with her ingenuity on creating her own overlay. She used laced snowflakes to create this stunning layout. Create an overlay on your layout using one element repeated. - 2 pts

4 - Complete the sentence “If you love someone...” on your next layout. Use titlework, journaling, photos and more to really let the sentiment shine throughout your page. - 2 pts

5 - “Off center” is the very first thought we have when looking this image from photographer Michael Kenna, and that’s what we want to see in your page! Create an off-centered page with all of your elements placed on a single edge of your layout! - 2 pts

10 - Feathers were HUGE at CHA this year! Incorporate at least 2 feathers into your next layout! - 2 pts + 1 hybrid point

12 - ROY G BIV! Use this delicious photo as inspiration in a rainbow colored layout. Make sure you include all the colors in your layout. - 2 pts + 1 Hybrid Point

14 - Be inspired by these sweet colors of spring. Create a layout that features this color pallette along with stripes and flowers. - 2 pts + 1 Hybrid Point

16 - Get creative and imitate one of these handmade typography ideas on your next layout! - 2 pts (Handwriting in chalky, scratchyness)

18 - Paper 2 Digi challenge! Take a look at this AMAZING gallery by geekgalz and choose a page to lift! Don’t forget to credit her original page. - 2 pts + 1 Hybrid Point

Lifted this one:
http://www.studiocalico.com/gallerie...5-the-explorer

19 - One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. We want you to incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! - 2 pts My Trend: Art Journalling, Paint, Brushes, Mixed Media

20 - Sometimes things just look prettier when they are written in a foreign language. Create a layout where your title is written in a language other than your own. - 2 pts

22 - Create a layout about something OTHER than digi-scrapping that you are utterly obsessed with. - 2 pts (Mommy Science)

23 - Use this incredible website to create a watercolor map image of any location you choose. Download the image and use it on a layout. - 2 pts

25 - Use at least two of these prompts for photos and then include them in a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompts you picked too! - 2 pts I used #3 Structure and #15 Tasty

26 - We are seriously intrigued by the composition of this piece of contemporary art and want you to use it as a jumping-off point for a layout! - 2 pts + 1 hybrid point

31 - Everyone has manila file folders laying around the house, so check out this incredible collection of pins for altered file folders & use one of these fun ideas as inspiration for your next hybrid project! - 10 pts

TOTAL POINTS = 43

Last edited by kristijoy; 03-17-2013 at 12:06 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:18 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Pts: 26
NR Pts: 3
Total Pts: 29

3. - March 14 is National Potato Chip Day. I ♥ potato chips - but only a freshly, just opened bag. Scrap a layout of a recent favorite snack of yours or someone else. Include a photo of the delicious treat! 2 pt.

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts (Child of God sign used...quoted in journaling)

14. Be inspired by these sweet colors of spring. Create a layout that features this color pallette along with stripes and flowers. - 2 pts. (my shade of yellow is a little different...hope that is OK)

12. ROY G BIV! Use this delicious photo as inspiration in a rainbow colored layout. Make sure you include all the colors in your layout. -2pt.

19. One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. I think they are awesome! Incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! -2 pts.

I chose to use the Project Life style approach to this layout. I suppose that counts as a paper trend...and it certainly is new to me

25 - Use at least two of these prompts here for photos. Use them in a layout. Let us know which prompts you picked! - 2 pts. I chose prompts 14) What I Love and 18) Beginning

1.-I love the way community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another (vertically, diagonally, or horizontally). 2 pt

5 - "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout! - 2pts

21 - What type of girl are you? Create a LO with "I'm the type of girl" (or guy, or "you're the type .." as the subject and title. - 2 pts. + 1 NR Point (Thickabets by Traci Reed Released 3/2 uploaded 3/4) = 3

26 - I am seriously intrigued with the composition of this piece of contemporary art. Use it as a jumping-off point for a layout! - 2 pts. + 1 NR Point (Thickabets by Traci Reed Released 3/2 uploaded 3/4) = 3

22 - Create a LO about something OTHER than digi-scrapping that you are utterly obsessed with. - 2 pts. =1 NR Point (Thickabets by Traci Reed Released 3/2 uploaded 3/4) =3

23 - Use this website to create a watercolor map-like image of any location you choose. Download the image and use it on a layout. - 2 pts.

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts

Last edited by thompsonc2007; 04-07-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:27 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Mine!

3-Scrap a favorite snack 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Cindy's layered dates 24, released 3/23, LO posted 3/24)

4-If You Love Someone...(use the sentence on your LO)...2 pts + 1 NR pt (Erica's Sew Many Circles released 3/9, LO posted 3/16)

5-Scrap an off centered page with all elements (including photos and title) on one edge of the LO. 2 pts

10-At least 2 feathers 2 pts

March 11-Use one of the inspirational quotes on a LO. 2 pts per LO, up to 10 pts
8 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa's So Noted. Released 3/2, LO posted 3/9)

We Can Do Hard Things (includes the NR)

Stay on the sunny side of life

Life is good

Go the extra mile

16-Imitate one of these handmade typography ideas on your next LO 2 pts

March 19-Use wood veneers or another trend from the paper scrapping world 2 pts + 1 NR point (Melissa's Little Moments. Released 3/9, LO posted 3/14)

20-Write your title in a foreign language 2 pts

pages 1 and 2

21-I'm the type... 2 pts

22-What are you obsessed with (other than digiscrapping)? (spring cleaning in the form of purging things we don't use) 2 pts

23-Use a watercolor map from the given website 2 pts

24-One word challenge: Lucky 2 pts

March 25-Choose at least 2 photo prompts from the list (Whimsical=Ben's self-proclaimed backwards day, Electric=Jason's Snap Circuits kit) 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa's So Noted. Released 3/2, LO posted 3/9)

32-By the numbers: focus on a distance 2 pts

Blog Bonus-Use the social media graphic to inspire a LO. I used the colors and a photo of DS on the computer. 2 pts

Total pts: 41
New Release pts: 5
Hybrid pts:

Last edited by rach3975; 03-29-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:51 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!

TOTAL: 44 pts.

1 - Community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another. - 2 pts

3 - March 14 is National Potato Chip Day. Scrap a layout of a recent favorite snack of yours or someone else. Include a photo of the delicious treat! - 2 pts

4 - Complete the sentence “If you love someone...” on your next layout. Use titlework, journaling, photos and more to really let the sentiment shine throughout your page. - 2 pts

5 - “Off center” is the very first thought we have when looking this image from photographer Michael Kenna, and that’s what we want to see in your page! Create an off-centered page with all of your elements placed on a single edge of your layout! - 2 pts

6 - Scrap your family routine! For this challenge, your page needs to show at least 5 photos of your day. - 2 pts

8 - Be inspired by this article of ‘10 historic photographs an instant earlier’ to create a layout that shows off not only the perfect shot you were hoping to get, but a not-soperfect or unexpected photograph taken just a moment earlier. - 2 pts

10 - Feathers were HUGE at CHA this year! Incorporate at least 2 feathers into your next layout! - 2 pts

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts
Quote used: "Got Hope?" 2 pts

14 - Be inspired by these sweet colors of spring. Create a layout that features this color pallette along with stripes and flowers. - 2 pts

15 - Use the ideas from this article at wikihow as inspiration for chasing away the winter blahs or summer woes. Scrap a page about making the most of the season you are in! - 2 pts

17 - Take this personality test online to see your true colors and then create a page using your personality color. Make sure that we can easily see the color of your personality when we look at your page! - 2 pts

19 - One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. We want you to incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! - 2 pts

20 - Sometimes things just look prettier when they are written in a foreign language. Create a layout where your title is written in a language other than your own. - 2 pts

21 - What type of girl are you? Create a layout with “I’m the type of girl” (or guy, or “you’re the type ..”) as the subject and title. - 2 pts

22 - Create a layout about something OTHER than digi-scrapping that you are utterly obsessed with. - 2 pts

23 - Use this incredible website to create a watercolor map image of any location you choose. Download the image and use it on a layout. - 2 pts

28 - This Venn Diagram cracks us up! Use a Venn Diagram of your own (with as many circles as you like) in your next layout. - 2 pts

24 - One Word Challenge: use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel “Lucky” about in your life. - 2 pts

26 - We are seriously intrigued by the composition of this piece of contemporary
art and want you to use it as a jumping-off point for a layout! - 2 pts

27 - Despite the error in grammar, we love this sentiment! How does this apply to you? Journal about it in a layout. Alternatively, feel free to create a page about being a member of the grammar police. - 2 pts

30 - We are type nerds around here & love all things typography! This month, we want you to include a giant piece of punctuation on your layout. It must be at least 8 inches on a 12” canvas or 5 inches on an 8” canvas (wide or tall). - 2pts

32 - By The Numbers: This year we’re focusing on creating a collection of layouts that tell our story in numbers. This month we want you to focus on distance! How many miles from your childhood home do you live today? How many miles do you drive in a week and where do you go? Is there another distance that’s meaningful to you? Scrap it and make sure to really put the focus of your page on the distance! - 2 pts

Last edited by Nixenkind; 03-20-2013 at 08:53 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:34 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

total: 40pts.

2pts. 1.-I love the way community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 3/8) 3. - March 14 is National Potato Chip Day. I ♥ potato chips - but only a freshly, just opened bag. Scrap a layout of a recent favorite snack of yours or someone else. Include a photo of the delicious treat!

2pts. 5 - "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout!

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout!
2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 3/6)

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 3/6)

2pts.

2pts.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 3/4)12. ROY G BIV! Use this delicious photo as inspiration in a rainbow colored layout. Make sure you include all the colors in your layout.

2pts. + 1pt. hybrid 14. Be inspired by these sweet colors of spring. Create a layout that features this color pallette along with stripes and flowers.

2pts. 19. One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. I think they are awesome! Incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout!

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 3/2) 22 - Create a LO about something OTHER than digi-scrapping that you are utterly obsessed with.

2pts. 24. One Word Challenge - use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel is "Lucky" about your life.

10pts. 31 - Everyone has manila file folders laying around the house, so check out this incredible collection of pins for altered file folders and use one of the awesome ideas as inspiration for your next hybrid project!

Last edited by sigmakap95; 03-25-2013 at 06:32 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:05 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 40 pts
NR: 4 pt (already included in the total above)

Challenge #1: I love the way community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another (vertically, diagonally, or horizontally). 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Blessed by Kristin Cronin-Barrow; released & uploaded 03/02

Challenge #3: March 14 is National Potato Chip Day. I ♥ potato chips - but only a freshly, just opened bag. Scrap a layout of a recent favorite snack of yours or someone else. Include a photo of the delicious treat! - 2 pts

Challenge #5: "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout! - 2 pts

Challenge #8 - Be inspired by this article of '10 historic photographs an instant earlier' to create a layout that shows off not only the perfect shot you were hoping to get, but a not-so-perfect or unexpected photograph taken just a moment earlier. - 2 pts

Challenge #9: I'm loving getting messy with paper lately and then replicating the effect digitally! Check out this tutorial on how to make (paper) embellished journaling cards and then fancy up some of your own (digitally)! - 2 pts

Challenge #11: This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts per layout: 4 pts

What Will You Choose

Challenge #12: ROY G BIV! Use this delicious photo as inspiration in a rainbow colored layout. Make sure you include all the colors in your layout. - 2pt

Challenge #15: Winter is in full swing here, and I definitely need a pick me up. Use this website as inspiration for chasing away the winter blahs, or summer woes if it is hot in your area. Scrap a page about making the most of the season we are in! - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: DJB My Grocery List Font by Darcy Baldwin; released 03/02; LO uploaded 03/06

Challenge #16: Get creative and imitate one of these handmade typography ideas on your next layout! - 2 pts
Water Color Title

Challenge #18: Paper 2 Digi challenge! Take a look at this AMAZING gallery by geekgalz. Choose a page to lift! Be sure to credit her original page. - 2 pts

Scraplift of Travel Todoay

Challenge #19: One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. I think they are awesome! Incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! - 2 pts

Challenge #20: Sometimes things just sound better when they are written in a foreign language. Create a LO where your title is written in a language other than your own. - 2 pts

Challenge #21 - What type of girl are you? Create a LO with "I'm the type of girl" (or guy, or "you're the type ..") as the subject and title. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Thickabets Vol. 2 Brights by Traci Reed, released 03/02; uploaded 03/01

Challenge #23: Use this website to create a watercolor map-like image of any location you choose. Download the image and use it on a layout. - 2 pts

Challenge #25: Use at least two of these prompts here for photos. Use them in a layout. Let us know which prompts you picked! - 2 pts
Emotion; Beginning (my sister's wedding - very emotional & definitely a new beginning)

Challenge #26: I am seriously intrigued with the composition of this piece of contemporary art. Use it as a jumping-off point for a layout! - 2 pts

Challenge #29 - I'm a hardcore advocate of getting ME in our family scrapbooks, but too often, my photos are the posed and cheesy look. This month, I challenge you to get a photo of you, doin' what you do..meaning not looking and smiling, but in motion. Set up a tripod and remote and take a bunch of shots or have someone else take the photo for you, but capture a little of the REAL everyday you. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Get Artsy: Get Connected by Traci & Jenn; released & uploaded 03/02

Last edited by suladesign; 03-31-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

My spot!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My Spot

2 Points

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...=i-do4&cat=500
Ju Kneipp: jkneipp_Elegant, ~jkneipp_ElegantaAlphaPack, jkneipp_Once Upon a Time, jkneipp_With All My Heart_fbfree
Font: Galeforce BTN

Last edited by Beebo; 03-06-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot

Old 03-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

my spot

#7 - 2 pts

Last edited by KimberlyMorris; 03-02-2013 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

mine

Old 03-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me
Old 03-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

i'm gonna try this month.

totals: 8pts

-----

#5: "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout! - 2pts

#27: Despite the error in grammar, we love this sentiment! How does this apply to you? Journal about it in a layout. Alternatively, feel free to create a page about being a member of the grammar police. - 2 pts

#24: One Word Challenge - use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel is "Lucky" about your life. - 2 pts

#23: Use this website to create a watercolor map-like image of any location you choose. Download the image and use it on a layout. - 2 pts.

Last edited by color of my heart; 03-23-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

March Points Total: 10
Challenge Points: 10
NR Points:

Bring on SPRING!
#1.-I love the way community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another (vertically, diagonally, or horizontally). 2 pt

#5 - "off center" is the very first thought I have when looking this image and that's what I wanna see in your page! Create an off-centered page with most of your elements focused on a single edge of your layout! - 2pts

#14. Be inspired by these sweet colors of spring. Create a layout that features this color pallette along with stripes and flowers. - 2 pts.

#25 - Use at least two of these prompts here for photos. Use them in a layout. Let us know which prompts you picked! - 2 pts. *I used Thankful & Favorite Place {Thanksgiving Day trip to the zoo!}

#32...Is there another distance that's meaningful to you? Scrap it and make sure to really put the focus of your page on the distance! - 2 pts

Last edited by breeze80; 03-15-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot.

New Release= 4
Total Points= 40 points

1.-I love the way community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another (vertically, diagonally, or horizontally). 2 pt

3. - March 14 is National Potato Chip Day. I ♥ potato chips - but only a freshly, just opened bag. Scrap a layout of a recent favorite snack of yours or someone else. Include a photo of the delicious treat! 2 pt.

4 - Complete the sentence "If you love someone..." on your next layout. Use titlework, journaling, photos and more to really let the sentiment shine throughout your page. - 2pts

6 - Scrap your family routine! Your page needs to show at least 5 photos of your day. - 2pts

7 - YES, collage! Work outside the box! You can make collages with photos, papers or anything, but your page has to look like a collage! - 2pts

8 - Be inspired by this article of '10 historic photographs an instant earlier' to create a layout that shows off not only the perfect shot you were hoping to get, but a not-so-perfect or unexpected photograph taken just a moment earlier. - 2 pts.

9. I'm loving getting messy with paper lately and then replicating the effect digitally! Check out this tutorial on how to make (paper) embellished journaling cards and then fancy up some of your own (digitally)! - 2pts

10. Feathers were HUGE at CHA this year! Incorporate at least 2 feathers on to your layout! - 2 pts

16 - Get creative and imitate one of these handmade typography ideas on your next layout! - 2 its +1 NR (Thickabets v3 released 3/9, uploaded 3/14)

17 - Take this personality test online to see your true colors. Create a page using your personality color. Make sure that we can all easily see the color of your personality when we look at your page! -2pts. (red!)

19. One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. I think they are awesome! Incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! -2 pts. + 1 NR (Everyday Memories released 3/9, uploaded 3/10)

20 - Sometimes things just sound better when they are written in a foreign language. Create a LO where your title is written in a language other than your own. - 2 pts. + 1 NR (Thickabets v3 released 3/9, uploaded 3/14)

23 - Use this website to create a watercolor map-like image of any location you choose. Download the image and use it on a layout. - 2 pts.

24. One Word Challenge - use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel is "Lucky" about your life. - 2 pts

25 - Use at least two of these prompts here for photos. Use them in a layout. Let us know which prompts you picked! - 2 pts. (prompts- photo story & nostalgic) + 1 NR (Everyday Memories released 3/9, uploaded 3/10)

26 - I am seriously intrigued with the composition of this piece of contemporary art. Use it as a jumping-off point for a layout! - 2 pts.

29 - I'm a hardcore advocate of getting ME in our family scrapbooks, but too often, my photos are the posed and cheesy look. This month, I challenge you to get a photo of you, doin' what you do..meaning not looking and smiling, but in motion. Set up a tripod and remote and take a bunch of shots or have someone else take the photo for you, but capture a little of the REAL everyday you. - opts.

Last edited by marlathrall; 03-22-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 03-01-2013, 03:39 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Total Points = 12 Points

18 - Paper 2 Digi challenge! Take a look at this AMAZING gallery by geekgalz. Choose a page to lift! Be sure to credit her original page. -2pts.

2 Points + 1 NR Point (3/2 posted 3/1)

19. One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. I think they are awesome! Incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! -2 pts. + 1 NR Pt

2 Points + 1 NR Point (3/9 Dream Big posted 3/10)

2 Points + 1 NR Point (3/1 posted 3/5)

24. 24. One Word Challenge - use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel is "Lucky" about your life. -

2 pts + 1 NR PT(Just My Luck 3/9 posted 3/12)

Last edited by carrie1977; 03-12-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

my spot

total : 40 pts
base : 36 pts + 4/5 NR pts

2. - Babe Erin inspired me with her ingenuity on creating her own overlay. She used laced snowflakes to create this stunning layout. Create an overlay on your layout using one element repeated. 2 pt.

3. - March 14 is National Potato Chip Day. I ? potato chips - but only a freshly, just opened bag. Scrap a layout of a recent favorite snack of yours or someone else. Include a photo of the delicious treat! 2 pt.

4 - Complete the sentence "If you love someone..." on your next layout. Use titlework, journaling, photos and more to really let the sentiment shine throughout your page. - 2pts +1pt NR

9. I'm loving getting messy with paper lately and then replicating the effect digitally! Check out this tutorial on how to make (paper) embellished journaling cards and then fancy up some of your own (digitally)! - 2pts

10. Feathers were HUGE at CHA this year! Incorporate at least 2 feathers on to your layout! - 2 pts

got courage? 2pts

life is good 2pts +1pt NR

shine 2pts

stay on the sunny side of life 2pts

14. Be inspired by these sweet colors of spring. Create a layout that features this color pallette along with stripes and flowers. - 2 pts.

16 - Get creative and imitate one of these handmade typography ideas on your next layout! (doodles) - 2 pts +1pt NR

24. One Word Challenge - use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel is "Lucky" about your life. - 2 pts +1pt NR

29 - I'm a hardcore advocate of getting ME in our family scrapbooks, but too often, my photos are the posed and cheesy look. This month, I challenge you to get a photo of you, doin' what you do..meaning not looking and smiling, but in motion. Set up a tripod and remote and take a bunch of shots or have someone else take the photo for you, but capture a little of the REAL everyday you. - 2pts.

30 - I am a type NERD. I love all things typography. I want you to include a giant piece of punctuation on your layout. It must be at least 8 inches (on a 12 in canvas) or 5 inches (in an 8 inch canvas) wide or tall. - 2pts.

Last edited by eve11ne; 03-28-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

my spot!

2 Challenge Points
New Release Points
Hybrid Points
Bonus Points
2 Total Points

Last edited by LoriJ; 03-30-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS = 23 (includes 5 bonus points)

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts
Used "Shine" quote

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! (2nd layout)
2pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Hang Ten by Mari and Meg (released 3/30)
Used "Stay on the Sunny Side of Life" quote

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! (3rd layout)
2pts
Used "Life is Good" Quote

12. ROY G BIV! Use this delicious photo as inspiration in a rainbow colored layout. Make sure you include all the colors in your layout.
2pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Life 101 - March: Appreciate Your Real Treasures by Yari and Meg (released 3/1)

16 - Get creative and imitate one of these handmade typography ideas on your next layout!
2 pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used You Are Amazing by Erica and Cluster Queen (released 3/9)

19. One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. I think they are awesome! Incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! 2 pts

20 - Sometimes things just sound better when they are written in a foreign language. Create a LO where your title is written in a language other than your own. - 2 pts.

25 - Use at least two of these prompts here for photos. Use them in a layout. Let us know which prompts you picked!
I picked #13 Lens Flare and #21 Faceless prompts.
2 pts + 1pt NR = 3 pts
Used Hello Spring by Mari K and Melissa B

30 - I am a type NERD. I love all things typography. I want you to include a giant piece of punctuation on your layout. It must be at least 8 inches (on a 12 in canvas) or 5 inches (in an 8 inch canvas) wide or tall.
2pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Rawr Like A Dinosaur by Mari K (released 3/9)

Last edited by navaja77; 04-05-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Total Points = 6 Points

#5 - "Off Center" - 2 points
Erica Zane - "Beachy Keen"

---
#17 - Personality Test - 2 points
Mari Koeglenberg - "Bee Happy"

---
#21 - I'm The Kind of Girl - 2 points
Melissa Bennette - "Carolina Chic"

Last edited by tsbegley; 03-03-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:12 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

a spot for me
-----------------
Old 03-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points - 6
NR Points - 2

4. If you love someone ...
2pts + 1 NR pt (Traci and Jenn's Get Connected) posted and released on March 2nd.

26 - We are seriously intrigued by the composition of this piece of contemporary art and want you to use it as a jumping-off
point for a layout!
2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa's So Noted released March 2nd, posted March 4th)

Last edited by tanyiadeskins; 03-04-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL 2 PTS
Old 03-01-2013, 08:45 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

my spot!

MY BLOG | PINTEREST

BIG FAN!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 19 pts

1. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another - 2 pts + 1 NR (uploaded 3/2 - Talk Nerdy to Me, K. Hartley/J. Barrette)

7. YES, collage! Work outside the box! You can make collages with photos, papers or anything, but your page has to look like a collage! - 2pt

8. Create a layout that shows off not only the perfect shot you were hoping to get, but a not-so-perfect or unexpected photograph taken just a moment earlier. 2 pts

20 - Create a layout where the title is written in a language not your own. 2 pts

21 - What type of girl are you? Create a LO with "I'm the type of girl" (or guy, or "you're the type ..") as the subject and title. - 2 pts + 1 NR (Uploaded 3/15 - Traci Reed, Dream Big (new release 3/9)

22. 22 - Create a LO about something OTHER than digi-scrapping that you are utterly obsessed with. - 2 pts.

29 - I challenge you to get a photo of you, doin' what you do..meaning not looking and smiling, but in motion - 2 pts + 1 NR (uploaded 3/2, Sugarplum Paperie, Here in this Moment)

Last edited by TeaWithLemon; 03-19-2013 at 09:38 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:11 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

2 - Babe Erin inspired us with her ingenuity on creating her own overlay. She used laced snowflakes to create this stunning layout. Create an overlay on your layout using one element repeated. - 2pts +1 pt NR (heart art 26 and 27 by sugarplum paperie 11-3-2013)

3 - March 14 is National Potato Chip Day. Scrap a layout of a recent favorite snack of yours or someone else. Include a photo of the delicious treat! 2 pts

4 - Complete the sentence “If you love someone...” on your next layout. Use
titlework, journaling, photos and more to really let the sentiment shine throughout your page. - 2 pts +1 NR (24-3-2013 juliana kneipp - some inspiration 1)

5 - “Off center” is the very first thought we have when looking this image from photographer Michael Kenna, and that’s what we want to see in your page! Create an off-centered page with all of your elements placed on a single edge of your layout! 2 pts + 1pt NR (et plier et elever - juliana kneipp 11-3-2013)

25 - Use at least two of these prompts for photos and then include them in a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompts you picked too! (nostalgic reflection) 2 pts

Count: 13 pts incl. 3 for new release

Last edited by alinalove; 03-23-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 18
NR: 5
TOTAL: 23

#5 - off centered - 2pts
NR: Frankly, My Dear by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Traci Reed - 1pt

#7 - collage - 2pts
NR: Get Artsy: Get Connected by Traci Reed and Jenn Barette - 1pt

#8 - relax - before the moment pic - 2pts
NR: Hello, Handsome by Traci Reed and Juliana Kneipp, Mark The Spot Alphas by Traci Reed, Veneered Alphas by Traci Reed, Veneered Storytellers by Traci Reed - 1pt

#11 - inspirational quote - 2pts
NR: Thickabets V.2 Bundle by Traci Reed, Thickabets V.1 Bundle by Traci Reed, In The Moment by Traci Reed and Studio Basic - 1pt

#14 - spring colors - 2pts
NR: Dream Big Bundle by Traci Reed and Tiffany Tillman - 1pt

#16 - creative typography - 2 pts
NR: {heart} This Boy! {kit} by Studio Basic - 1pt

#25 - Photo promps - Music, Made by Me - 2pts
NR: {heart} This Girl! {kit} by Studio Basic, {heart} This Girl! {journal cards} by Studio Basic = 1pt

#26 - Quilt like and pieces of paper - 2pts
NR: Fantabulous by Traci Reed and Heather Roselli, You Are My Anchor HEART TEMPLATE by Studio Basic - 1pt

#29 - a little of the real me - 2pts

Last edited by Dalis; 03-30-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:40 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

#32-Numbers- 3 pts =1 NR (Get Connected (3/2 scrapped 3/4)

#3- Food Faves- 2pts

#21- i'm the type of girl..- 3 pts= 1NR (3/2 scrapped 3/8)

Total= 8 pts {2 NR}

Last edited by iffybean; 03-08-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot
Old 03-02-2013, 10:01 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 10 pts

#10 - Feathers were HUGE at CHA this year! Incorporate at least 2 feathers on to your layout! - 2 pts

#17 - Take this personality test online to see your true colors. Create a page using your personality color. Make sure that we can all easily see the color of your personality when we look at your page! - 2pts

#20 - Sometimes things just sound better when they are written in a foreign language. Create a LO where your title is written in a language other than your own. - 2 pts

#22 - Create a LO about something OTHER than digi-scrapping that you are utterly obsessed with. - 2 pts
I'm totally obssessed with Mickey n Minnie Mouse

#23 - Use this website to create a watercolor map-like image of any location you choose. Download the image and use it on a layout - 2 pts

Last edited by Lijezz; 03-24-2013 at 01:51 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot

I've been keeping this all month and everything disappeared...

Total 3 pts

#5 offcenter + NR for Life is Beautiful 2pts + 1 NR

Last edited by staciahall; 03-23-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to lorigaud

I am so doing this this month! Here's my spot!
Old 03-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

mine

Total: 41 points

2. Make your own overlay

2 points

5 Off Center + NR Oh Snap 3/9

3 points

7. Collage

2 points

9. Embellished Journal Cards

2 points

10. Feathers

2 points

11. Quotes

2 points

14. Photo Inspiration

2 points

15. Making the most of Winter

2 points

16. Title Inspiration + NR A is for Awesome 3/16

3 points

18. Paper 2 Digi

2 points

19. Wood Veneers + NR {heart} this boy 3/16

3 points

20. Another Language + NR Dream Dream Dream 3/2

3 points

21. Type of girl...

2 points

22. Utterly Obsessed + NR Paper Clips Backgrounds 4.0 3/2

3 points

24. One Word

2 points

25. Photo Prompts (iPhone photo & lens flare)

2 points

32. By the Numbers

2 points

Blog Bonus

2 points

Last edited by lovely1m; 03-29-2013 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Here!
Old 03-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Let's try this again!

Old 03-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

My spot
Old 03-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

total: 10
New Release Points: x/5

30 - I am a type NERD. I love all things typography. I want you to include a giant piece of punctuation on your layout. It must be at least 8 inches (on a 12 in canvas) or 5 inches (in an 8 inch canvas) wide or tall. - 2pts.

21 - What type of girl are you? Create a LO with "I'm the type of girl" (or guy, or "you're the type ..") as the subject and title. - 2 pts.

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her

Last edited by MommaTrish; 03-10-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:34 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ok, going to try this again this month - so far I've failed this year

NR - 5
Total points: 41

1 - Community member Angie balanced this photo-less page and made it interesting with a cluster that expands from one edge to another. Create a layout that balances your page with a cluster that expands from one edge of the page to another. - 2 pts

3 - March 14 is National Potato Chip Day. Scrap a layout of a recent favorite snack of yours or someone else. Include a photo of
the delicious treat! - 2 pts

5 - “Off center” is the very first thought we have when looking this image from photographer Michael Kenna, and that’s what we want to see in your page! Create an off-centered page with all of your elements placed on a single edge of your layout! - 2 pts NR - 1 pt - Thickabets by Traci Reed - 3/2/13

10 - Feathers were HUGE at CHA this year! Incorporate at least 2 feathers into your next layout! - 2 pts

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - SHINE - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! I CAN DO HARD THINGS- 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts - NR - Little Moments by Mel B - 3/9/13

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts - LIFE IS GOOD

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts - GOT COURAGE?

11 - This challenge is simple - use one of these inspirational quotes on a layout! - SHINE - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts - GOT JOY?

12 - ROY G BIV! Use this delicious photo as inspiration in a rainbow colored layout. Make sure you include all the colors in your layout. - 2 pts - NR: Cindy Template HP 76

19 - One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. We want you to incorporate wood veneers, or
another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! - 2 pts

20 - Sometimes things just look prettier when they are written in a foreign language. Create a layout where your title is written in a language other than your own. - 2 pts NR -1 - Melissa Bennett - So Noted - Released 3/2/13

21 - What type of girl are you? Create a layout with “I’m the type of girl” (or guy, or “you’re the type ..”) as the subject and title. - 2 pts

22 - Create a layout about something OTHER than digi-scrapping that you are utterly obsessed with. - 2 pts

24 - One Word Challenge: use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel “Lucky” about in your life. - 2 pts NR - 1 pt. Life 101 - March - New 3/2/13

25 - Use at least two of these prompts for photos and then include them in a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompts you
picked too! - 2 pts Prompts picked: Can't Live Without and Music

26 - We are seriously intrigued by the composition of this piece of contemporary art and want you to use it as a jumping-off
point for a layout! - 2 pts

Last edited by mariewilcox; 03-29-2013 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points 18 +2 NR = 20

My first spot of 2013!

2pt

2pts +1 pt NR (Nettio cards- released 3/2 and posted 3/9)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...0-left&cat=647

23 - Use this website to create a watercolor map-like image of any location you choose. Download the image and use it on a layout. - 2 pts

24. One Word Challenge - use the word Lucky on your layout and show us what you feel is "Lucky" about your life. - 2 pt
2pts plus 1 pt NR (Cindy Title Cards released 3/16 and posted 3/23)

25 - Use at least two of these prompts here for photos. Use them in a layout. Let us know which prompts you picked! - 2 pts. Tasty and What I love

Total points 18 +2 NR = 20

Last edited by abm234; 03-26-2013 at 10:55 AM.