Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2018, 06:24 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Challenge: Scrap with Me - Black Friday

Ok guys, lets be intentional in using our recent purchases. I don't want to be a hoarder of supplies. I want to be a user. So I am asking you guys to join me in using those goodies you may have purchased during Black Friday weekend.

SSD had an awesome sale that weekend along with some amazing $2 and $3 deals. I challenge you to create a new page (or pages) using something you recently purchased.

I totally encourage double dipping. Use these kits for Bingo!

AND since this is the season for giving.... I am going to select a random winner for a $5.00 SSD GC BUT there are a couple of requirements to be in the drawing. They are as follows:

1) It much be a new page using an item you purchased. (not a freebie... something you spend your hard earned cash on)
2) You need to share it in this thread and say what kit or template you used that was a recent purchase.
3) I'd love it if we all left words of encouragement for each other on these pages in the gallery.

The idea is to get pages done, have fun, use our supplies and not just collect them.

I'll keep this open for the month of December and select a winner in early January.

I look forward to seeing your pages and your awesome SSD goodies in use!