Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 02-28-2014, 05:05 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Default Lightroom

I just downloaded the free trial version of Lightroom to try to clean up some photos I took at a SciFi convention that had some bad lighting - everyone looked like either they were seriously jaundiced or were auditioning to be Oompa Loompas.

I found a tutorial to help clean up those strange color issues but was wondering what else I can do with Lightroom. I do plan on buying it because I know there's going to be more Oompa Loompa pictures in August but would like to be able to do more with it.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:26 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

If you are like me, and you learn better seeing it actually happen versus reading about it on a website or in a book, I can highly recommend this course. She goes over every module in detail and makes it easy to understand. I loved every second of it.

If you don't mind reading (or neither want to spend the money nor wait for Lesa to offer that course live again) there's a nice set of tuts here. She's using LR4 instead of 5 but I still learned the basics from that. It's a good start.

I love love love Lightroom, and it can do so much stuff! Good luck.