Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm
Default Help me spend my B&H gc ?

I have a $50 gift card to B&H photo video that I won when Tara and I went to their RMSP weekend. That was in February and I still haven't spent it!!
Gift cards usually burn a hole in my pocket...but I'm not sure what my next camera purchase should be?

I have a basic Canon Rebel with a 18-55mm, 75-300mm, and a 50mm lens. I do not have an external flash yet...was looking at the Canon Speedlite 430EX II. Not sure I want to spend all that much right now.

I was also wanting some of those collapsible reflectors to help when taking pics of my boys outside.

I'm so super-new at photography that I'm not sure I need to spend any extra $ till I get the basics down better.

Any suggestions of products that might help me...ones I don't have to add $200 of my own dough to?
Old 05-27-2010, 11:46 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well, if you were really a BEST FRIEND to me like you claim to be.....you would just get me something. heehee

I think my next purchase is going to be a flash. Then I am getting the reflector. (or get them at the same time!) BUT if you just got the reflector, you wouldn't have to spend any of your money or very little of it!!!!

That is my opinion to take with a grain of salt because I am a beginner just like you! Love ya!