Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2013, 09:04 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Default Black Friday: 40% discount & 10 new products!

Hello!

Today is the day! The day that starts our Black Friday sale at Sweet Shoppe Designs! And when I say about Black Friday, you know that it's a HUGE sale - our biggest sale in the year - 40% OFF!

For this special sale, I have a lot of releases that I want to show you! I was busy busy to bring you new products this week, specially, packs! But let's start with my solo new kit: Lights, camera, action!

Who doesn't love movies? We all have our favorite movie, right? And thinking about that, I was inspired to create Lights, camera, action! kit:

And thinking about being versatile, I created some packs for you! Sometimes, all we need is a small pack to give the final touch in a layout, right? So, today, I'm gonna show you all the new packs!

I love gold! I think that you realize that after my last releases, right? hehe... But I decided to continue this "gold mania" and create some packs using a gold glitter! Specially this time of the year that we use a lot of shining elements, gold... These packs are you add a special shine to your layouts!

I started just with the elements pack. Then I created the cards for those to are Project Lifers and finally, the papers! And I have to say that I'm completely in love with the papers!

And thinking about simple packs, I create this one: Cork elements. It's basic and it's a must have! You can use in any theme, just to add a finishing touch in your layout!

Another pack, is an alpha pack! One more time: glitter! LOL... OH... Who doesn't love it? And I created in 5 colors! So, it's a pack with 5 alphas!

Glitter Alpha

And now a special pack for me! I was planning to create this pack so special! As scrapper, sometimes I miss a pack who help me with finishing touches... To add a sparkle in my page without do too much! Then, I create a pack of frames, but with something else...

In my pocket: winter

In my pocket: love

In my pocket: ephemera

In my pocket: autumn

In my pocket: bundle

Some pages using all the packs that I shown:

Don't miss the sale! 40% on Friday and 30% till Monday!

xo