Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2022, 03:18 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Smile Gold Rush ~ brand new templates by Amber!!

Hello there, scrappy friends!! I have a brand new template set called Gold Rush in the shoppe and I think you guys will love them! The best part though, is it's Black Friday and that means you can grab these babies at an amazing 50% off! How cool is that?!

Gold Rush is loaded with plenty of photo spots for all those holiday moments you want to capture, Alchemy Wild Studio's signature elegant clusters, and even features glittering snowflakes, which are everything and I'm so excited to show you!

Thanks for taking a moment to check out what I've created!
And Happy Holidays everyone, whatever traditions and beliefs your family may celebrate this season! I hope you have a beautiful and peaceful holiday season and wonderful, spectacular New Year! I wish for 2023 to bring you love, joy, and everything you need and deserve!
I hope you have a blast Black Friday shopping and snag all your wishlists!! Thank you so much for supporting me and my small business. I appreciate you so much and I am so excited for you to see what's to come in 2023!

Blessed Be
Amber <3