Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 01-29-2023, 02:27 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Disneyland or bust!

Heading to the airport hotel tonight, really early flight tomorrow to get to Disneyland!

Anyone who's been - what's your absolute must haves for photos???

Old 01-29-2023, 02:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

We paid for a photopass so we could get copies of the photos the professional photographers take of you around the park. Particularly good for the character meet and greets.
Old 01-29-2023, 03:05 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
We paid for a photopass so we could get copies of the photos the professional photographers take of you around the park. Particularly good for the character meet and greets.
Yes we have the photopass as part of our Genie+ so plan to use that for sure! I've never been to Disneyland, so not sure how that works but we will figure it out lol

Old 01-29-2023, 04:20 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

One thing I did not think about, Trina, at Disneyland vs Disneyworld, I did not have a Magic Band. (I think you can get them at Land now, but not last summer.) This means when they took pictures of us on the rides, it would not automatically show up in my Photo Pass. I needed to scan my ticket to get them. I missed out on those pictures cause I never thought of it. They also had a lot of the car characters around Cars Land. I had not expected that but was lucky to see Lightning right away in the morning when we were in line for Radiator Springs.
Old 02-09-2023, 04:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Hope you had a great trip! We were at Disney World the 27th - the 4th and it was wonderful. Honestly, I can't believe what a great time we had, we're not every year people, this was I think the 4th time we've take then kids, but it's been 5 year and having big kids versus littles, was amazing. My ILs, SIL and nephews went too. I can't say enough good things.

Actually, the only crappy thing was, I had a hard time finding cute things to buy! LOL!

I wanted a coffee mug, never found one that spoke to me, I ended up buying some Christmas ornaments and a hoodie. And I just ordered a spirit jersey I kept debating on while we were there. 25% off online today.
Old 02-10-2023, 05:25 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
Hope you had a great trip! We were at Disney World the 27th - the 4th and it was wonderful. Honestly, I can't believe what a great time we had, we're not every year people, this was I think the 4th time we've take then kids, but it's been 5 year and having big kids versus littles, was amazing. My ILs, SIL and nephews went too. I can't say enough good things.

Actually, the only crappy thing was, I had a hard time finding cute things to buy! LOL!

I wanted a coffee mug, never found one that spoke to me, I ended up buying some Christmas ornaments and a hoodie. And I just ordered a spirit jersey I kept debating on while we were there. 25% off online today.

It was so amazing! It's likely the only time we will ever be able to go (travel and the exchange rate is so expensive!), and we had a blast!

I also found it hard to find things to buy though - there was a '100' shirt I really wanted and I looked in every store, plus online, and the only size available was in XS or S everywhere. I'm keeping an eye on it because I really want it! lol

Old 02-10-2023, 05:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Have a wonderful time! Do you have several days to spend there? It's nice to be able to have one day for each park and then another to go back to your faves.
We were annual passholders for a long time, and our daughter's family are now. So, if you have any specific questions, I can try to help!
Old 02-13-2023, 07:30 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I’m glad you had a great time! You may want to check the Disney Store online, you may find what you were looking for there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjscraps View Post
It was so amazing! It's likely the only time we will ever be able to go (travel and the exchange rate is so expensive!), and we had a blast!

I also found it hard to find things to buy though - there was a '100' shirt I really wanted and I looked in every store, plus online, and the only size available was in XS or S everywhere. I'm keeping an eye on it because I really want it! lol
Old 02-13-2023, 10:25 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
Have a wonderful time! Do you have several days to spend there? It's nice to be able to have one day for each park and then another to go back to your faves.
We were annual passholders for a long time, and our daughter's family are now. So, if you have any specific questions, I can try to help!
We had 3 days at the parks, so we did 2 at DL and 1 at DCA. We loved both of them!!!

Old 02-13-2023, 10:25 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
I’m glad you had a great time! You may want to check the Disney Store online, you may find what you were looking for there.

Thanks - I did look there and no go for anything bigger than S there either. It's not meant to be lol

Old 02-14-2023, 07:45 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Thanks - I did look there and no go for anything bigger than S there either. It's not meant to be lol
Bummer!
Old 02-14-2023, 01:31 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
We had 3 days at the parks, so we did 2 at DL and 1 at DCA. We loved both of them!!!
That's awesome! I'm so glad you had a great time Sorry about not being able to find the shirt you wanted.
Old 03-11-2024, 08:01 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Early flights mean more time for Disneyland magic! For must-have photos, definitely capture the iconic castle—it's the heart of Disneyland.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:14 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery
Cool

"Disneyland or bust" sounds like the ultimate adventure! I totally get the excitement. Theme parks in United States are legendary for creating unforgettable memories.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:15 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Quote:
"Disneyland or bust" sounds like the ultimate adventure! I totally get the excitement. Theme parks in United States are legendary for creating unforgettable memories.
I remember the first time I went to one, it was like stepping into a whole new world filled with magic and wonder. It's amazing how these parks bring out the kid in all of us.