Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2018, 05:11 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Qotd: What makes you unique and different than everybody else? (01/02)

What makes you unique and different than everybody else?

Old 02-01-2018, 10:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have tried to answer this question quite a few times and erased everything lol. I can not really think of anything. I mean its not completely unique but it is less common I guess. I'm not fake. I don't mean that in any way that makes me sound superior to others. I just mean ...what you see is what you get. I don't lie about things online and act different in person. I do not act different with some people and different with others. I do not act different in a church then I would in a bar (not that I go to either lol) I am just me. Take me or leave me ya know. I hate drama so...Im just me. I am far from perfect but I do not have a problem with people seeing that.

What about you Sarah?
Old 02-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I think we are a lot alike in that Tanyia!

What makes me unique or different? Without knowing every person in the world it's hard to say with certainty. I'm pretty much an open book, but you have to crack that spine open in order to see the pages!

So, I work at an elementary school. I started there as an in school suspension room monitor. Then I took a position as the building tech person. Despite tech person still being my official title, my job keeps evolving. Most recently, I am working with students with behaviors issues due to extreme traumas. I am being used in this capacity because our principal feels like dealing with these children is a strength of mine. She said that I calm them down in ways that no one else in the building can. I suppose that makes me different, at least at work, ��
Old 02-05-2018, 12:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I can say the one thing that makes me unique is my eye color. I have green eyes, but around my pupil is yellow. I"ve never seen anyone else with eyes like mine! Other than that, i'm super boring, lol

Old 02-05-2018, 02:15 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyiadeskins View Post
I have tried to answer this question quite a few times and erased everything lol. I can not really think of anything. I mean its not completely unique but it is less common I guess. I'm not fake. I don't mean that in any way that makes me sound superior to others. I just mean ...what you see is what you get. I don't lie about things online and act different in person. I do not act different with some people and different with others. I do not act different in a church then I would in a bar (not that I go to either lol) I am just me. Take me or leave me ya know. I hate drama so...Im just me. I am far from perfect but I do not have a problem with people seeing that.

What about you Sarah?
It IS a difficult question. I have thought about it myself as well.
I'm still not sure though. I think I'm an average person. I don't stand out at anything. I never had the highest or the lowest grades. I don't believe I'm extremely good or bad at anything. Just plain normal I guess.

Old 02-05-2018, 03:38 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

We're all unique in our own ways. We have our own idiosyncrasies, likes, dislikes, mannerisms and way of dealing with things. I don't think any of us are 'average'. We're all amazing in our own right.