Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 05-08-2017, 08:15 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default any shop issues this weekend?

I have never had a problem here, but yesterday I had the same order 'declined' twice. There had to be some kind of issue between the cart and PayPal. The error message told me that it was declined because the total was wrong. Very strange, but PayPal charged me twice. I tried placing my order a 3rd time using my debit card but had an error before I even entered any info. You all must have broke the cart with all of your shopping. I placed a successful order today (I used my debit card, I have no idea what happened with PayPal last time) and I'm sure between SSD and PayPal the other charges will be reversed. I kept thinking the sale was ending last night though, so I'm glad I was able to take advantage of the sale today. I actually added some things to my order today

I've already contacted customer service, I'm not posting to get CS help here. I was just wondering if anyone else had any issues, or if I was the lucky one. LOL

Now I just need to make time to scrap with the kits I purchased. 9 more days of work then I'm off for 3 months!!