Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2011, 10:44 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Kindle book lending

Forgive me if you already know about this site, but I recently stumbled across lendle.me, a booklending site for Kindle books. I have tried a couple other booklending sites, but what I like about this one is that you get paid to lend your books - the amount you get depends on the demand and the price that you paid for the book (one of my books earned me $1.25). Once you reach the $10 mark, they will send you a $10 gift certificate to amazon.

The site will also tell you were you are in line to get the book and the average amount of days that it is taking for someone to get lent that book.

The more people that are on the site, the better the selection - so come join me! Go to lendle.me and sign up. If you use my Referral code: QSH8ECGN we will automatically be friends on the site.

Old 10-31-2011, 11:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Looks like a great site, I just signed up using your code
Old 10-31-2011, 11:25 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

Does it still connect to your Amazon Account to see what books I have "legally" purchased ( as apposed to ones I have gotten free or as gifts or from non amazon sites) and are available for loan!?!?! I have over 500 books on my Kindle...I have no idea which can be loaned and which can't!!!

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 10-31-2011, 11:34 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

There is a way to import a list but I think it has to be a list of the ASIN numbers. I am not sure if there is an easy way to export that info from Amazon.

I have just been gradually adding books that I can loan by looking in my "Manage my Kindle" section of my Amazon account. It will let you add books that are not loanable too so that if the publisher makes it loanable in the future, it is already in your account.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:55 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Thanks! I signed up using your code, too. I own a grand total of 2 books right now, but I'm sure that will change quickly in a few weeks when my Kindle arrives.