Sweet Shoppe Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

My first time so I hope I do this correctly!

5. Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Word I picked #138 Family
3 points earned: 2 pts + NR bonus (Sugar Plums and Snowflakes by Jenn Barrette from 11/2 & page uploaded 11/6)

15. The author of one of my favorite blogs is installing new hardwood floors in her home (gorgeous!). Follow her lead and create a LO that uses both wood paper or elements AND chevrons.
3 points earned: 2 pts + NR bonus (Reflections by Jenn Berrette & Juliana Kneipp from 11/2 & page uploaded 11/8)

21. The look of elements cascading down your page adds such a touch of fun and movement to a page. Create your own cascade by building up your page in one area and having your elements scatter down from it.
3 points earned: 2 pts + NR bonus (Fa La La La La by Jenn Barrette and Mari Koegelenberg from 11/16 & page uploaded 11/16)

26. Brave Girls Club is one of the most inspirational websites that there is. They have gorgeous eye candy and messages that make you feel all good inside. Go there and get inspired and create a layout based on that inspiration.
Inspired by: http://bravegirlsclub.com/archives/18625
3 points earned: 2 pts + NR bonus (Big Ideas Collection by Studio Flergs from 11/9 & page uploaded 11/9)

27. We think all of these ideas for paper wreaths are spectacular and we hope you're inspired by one of them! Use a wreath on a layout for 2 pts or do it hybrid style for 10 pts.
Hybrid = 10pts

29. Let's do a good ol' fashion Spin-A-Lift of Traci Reed's gallery. Just pick your favorite layout by Traci, flip it (to the left, right , or upside down) and then scraplift it. Please link us to the layout you lifted.
Layout I Lifted
3 points earned: 2 pts + NR bonus (Wooded Wonderland by Jenn Barrette & Studio Flergs from 11/23 & page uploaded 11/24)

Total Points: 25

Last edited by amber565; 11-26-2013 at 06:07 PM.