Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2010, 05:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to AmyM
Default windows 7 & cs4?

i need to back up my actions and can't find them anywhere on this computer, not even searching "atn". It only shows the few that come preloaded with cs4. Anybody else using windows 7 and can help me find them? thanks
Old 02-13-2010, 06:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Are they stored on an external hardrive or a scrapbooking folder? I have a couple "installed" in photoshop CS2 (I know you have 4, but still it should be the same) in Windows 7 and only the original ones show. But I store mine in my scrapbooking folder (extras-purchased actions) and that I guess is where photoshop looks.

So yeah...mine don't show up either. But when I search my external it does show up. Just not in my C drive where I'd expect it for my photoshop installed ones.

Last edited by sprauncey1; 02-13-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:20 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to AmyM

Nope, they're not showing up anywhere. When I downloaded them I just clicked open instead of save and then double clicked on the little blue icon so they would automatically install. That may be the problem. But they show up just fine in CS4 and are working, so they've got to be somewhere on the hard drive, right? I looked in regular areas and the 64 bit section too.
I finally bit the bullet and got TRA so I really really really need to back those up. Too pricey to take chances with. Sent an email to their customer support just now.

Anybody have ideas?