Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2011, 06:22 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Default ISO Karate Kit

So DS went to karate today for the first time. He loved it! So, bring on the kits!

Old 01-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have BEGGED, PLEADED, BEGGED some more.... I believe Heather said someone here had one in the works... if not, I'll force her to make one!

I will buy it sight unseen at this point! My son and I take Tang Soo Do together and I have TONS of karate pic too!

Returning from a long scrapping hiatus!
Old 01-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

heehee.. we have to give a gift cert for Traci or La's boys to take lessons.... then there will be a kit!
Old 01-15-2011, 09:38 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I am with you Stephanie! I am all over it! So, any takers?
Old 01-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My daughter got her yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do in December so I desperately need a karate kit to scrap the pics with!! I'm with Stephanie- I'll buy it sight unseen. I just NEED it.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We own a karate school and all have trained in it. I have begged also. I know at one time there was a designer looking into creating it but it hasn't made it to the store yet. Hopefully one of the designers will chime in on this thread and give us some hope!

And I am all for chipping in on some karate lessons to help get a kit moving quicker! LOL
Old 01-15-2011, 11:30 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I know, I know. I'm the lame-o who hasn't gotten around to it yet. LOL It's on my list, and Tara was SO helpful in sending me a list of ideas. I'll admit I just haven't been inspired. Each week when I consider making it, there's always something else that I'm feeling more "into." Don't give up on me though. If one of the other designers doesn't do it, I'll definitely do it eventually. I just keep waiting for inspiration to strike, and it hasn't happened yet.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett View Post
I know, I know. I'm the lame-o who hasn't gotten around to it yet. LOL It's on my list, and Tara was SO helpful in sending me a list of ideas. I'll admit I just haven't been inspired. Each week when I consider making it, there's always something else that I'm feeling more "into." Don't give up on me though. If one of the other designers doesn't do it, I'll definitely do it eventually. I just keep waiting for inspiration to strike, and it hasn't happened yet.
what if they post their favorite karate pics? ...and maybe you could make some "silhouette" poses from them ... maybe that would help??? I still have karate/hapkido pics to scrap too. ... someday...
Old 01-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett View Post
Well, I wasn't going to call you out! LOL You are not lamo. You are just in LOVEY mode lately. Wonder what that is about. LOL By the way....are you in love with a scientist? That is the only way your last cute kit makes sense. (totally not complaining about the science kit though. LOVE IT!)

Seriously, go watch karate kid 1,2 and 3 and the New Karate kid. Maybe that would help. OR I could just drive a couple hours north and just tell you how to do it. LOL I am on board with showing you some pictures if needed. Or sending you more web sites. Just let me know.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Add me to the list of needing this. Ds has started TKD 4 months ago and they had a company come in and do professional shots last month. I would loveeee a kit!